Minhee's Love Story

Caramel Apple ♔ New Girlgroup { Close }

Minhee's POV 

I flipped the magazine , bored to death . '' Omo , Hoon from U-Kiss ! '' I blushed , obviously shy with the picture inside the magazine . '' Unnie ! '' Jaemi came , running with a pair of sandals . 

'' What ? '' I looked at the worried Jaemi . '' My sandals are all wet ! '' Jaemi whined . '' And so ? '' I raised an eyebrow . '' Me and Jihae unnie are going to get ice-cream . And I need you to go to the shoe shop . '' Jaemi replied , simple . 

Sighing , I nodded . '' Fine . But , why me ? It's not like the other members are so busy , they can't even send your shoe to the shoe shop . '' Jaemi looked at me , long and bored with my questions .

Jaemi scratched her head . '' Woori unnie and Soora went shopping , Yoonhee unnie's on Twitter inside her room , Minhee unnie's probably is sleeping in pleasure , Chaerin unnie and Hyunmi unnie are off to the gym , Minji unnie is sashaying inside her room and your the only one left ! '' 

I finally said yes . '' Fine , return at 3 in the afternoon and meet me at Tutti Frutti . Don't be late , or else I'll sell your sandals . '' I eyed her . '' Thank you , unnie ! Your the best out of all ! '' Jaemi blew me a kiss and squealed her way out the dorm . 

Checking Jaemi's sandals , I got out of my chair and grabbed my green jacket , also my purse as I dashed out . The shoe shop was close to our dorm so there was no worries whether to ride the van . 

'' Moon unnie , I need to go . Jaemi's sandals are wet and apparently , we have to blow-dry it . '' I grittened my teeth . '' Arasso . '' With her tone , Moon unnie gave permission for me to head outside . 

I walked casually , with my green hood on my head as I tried to avoid eye contact with all the street people . Arriving at the shoe shop , I glanced at the counter girl . '' Minhee unnie ! '' Minah , the girl I usually meet at the shoe shop greeted me with a hug . 

Smiling at her , we shook hands as friends . '' So , what shoe do you need ? '' She asked me . '' I don't need any shoes , actually . Jaemi wanted me to blow-dry her new sandals . '' I handed Minah the sandals . 

Minah winked . '' Hoon from U-Kiss stopped by , you know ? '' I widened my eyes , interested in what she was going to informate . '' He wanted a shoe .. And he dropped a napkin . '' Minah handed me a napkin , as if she knew I like Hoon . 

'' Anything more that he dropped ? '' I asked . '' No . But he did leave a letter , but I didn't open it . Since I'm just a shoe-girl . '' She shot me her smile . '' What's the letter for ? '' I asked her . 

Lifting her shoulders , Minah never did stop smiling . '' I think it's a private one because it was taped . And it read in Mandarin , so I couldn't very understand much . '' 

I nodded as Minah hurried to the backroom . Looking around , I opened the letter one by one . '' Excuse me , miss . '' I felt a finger tap my shoulder . I turned back and saw Hyomin . 

She eyed me then scoffed , '' What are you doing here ? '' She raised her voice a bit . '' I'm here for my member's sandal . What's your milky face and heavy body doing here ? '' I 

Hyomin flipped her brown , wavy hair . '' I'm here because I wanted my reserved Gucci , since I'm rich and your not . Poor you , gotta be a maid for your member . See , I knew there was some bad thing to join SM . '' 

Trying hard to defend my agency , Minah suddenly appeared with a pair of Gucci and Jaemi's newly dry sandals . '' I don't want fake plastics here so take your Gucci and don't mess with my bestie again ! '' Minah snapped , angry . 

'' Fine . And one thing .. Your besties with some poor girl ? Aw .. I guess being a maid really .. '' Hyomin was stopped by a strong grip . '' Hyomin ! I told you not to disturb anybody again ! '' The voice yelled , making a few persons look . 

It was Hoon . '' Oppa , she started it first ! '' Hyomin tried to struggle from Hoon's grip . '' I'm so sorry for my friend's behalf . She just gets crazy sometimes . Hey , maybe you could give me a call sometime . '' Hoon handed me his card , winked and disappeared with the crazy Hyomin . 

Minah turned to me . '' I guess this shoe shop isn't very useless after all , is it ? '' She joked . 

---------------------------------------

HEYALL ! Sorry for not updating so much . So , since Minhee didn't appear so much , I decided to make a bonus for her ! Congrats , ChoYeonhee . Haha , I guess Jaemi's quite a pain :3