A Dinner Date With One-Half of Zodiac

Zodiac SM & YG's New Co-Ed Group

Min Ri and Min Suk were the first to walk into the cozy looking Korean barbeque restaurant.  Although Min Ri suggested that they shouldn't rush themselves, the punctual older brother suggested otherwise.  He thought showing up early would make him appear to be a more responsible leader and prove that he was taking his role seriously.  

They reserved a table for six.  Min Ri took a seat, observing her surroundings.  Min Ri rubbed her arms uncomfortably, going out wasn't one of the things she felt comfortable doing unlike her straight faced socialite of a brother.

"Annyeong Min Suk-oppa! Annyeong Min Ri!"  Minri's head jerked up to see a girl with an extreme taste for fashion.  She wore tight black skinny jeans and a tie neck silk blouse.  Over the blouse she wore a simple cardigan.  She had already started to wear the intricate zodiac accessories and today she adorned the pin on her cardigan.  Min Suk and Min Ri both gave their identical eye smile"Annyeong Yu Mi,"  Min Suk said.

"Annyeong unni!" Min Ri said brightly, giving her gummy smile.  

Yu Mi pinched Min Ri's cheek."Aigo, you're so cute"  

The food had already been set on the table and the three couldn't stand waiting.  They were all eyeing the food.  Leaving it untouched because they didn't want to disrespect the other band mates by eating before they arrive.  

"Ah, sorry I' late everyone..." Jihyun rushed in, panting heavily.

Yu Mi patted the seat next to her"Oh you're not late.  We didn't start eating yet."

Jihyun eyed the food, it was already making his mouth water.  "Jihyun-oppa's becoming a trending topic these days."  Min Ri blurted out.

"Bwo, really?!" 

"Yup, if you check out twitter, all the fans are constantly tweeting about him."  Min Ri smiled, sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck.

"Hey everyone!" The fiery duo, as fans started calling them, were the last to walk in.  "Hi Taeyeon! Youngjin!"  Minsuk acknowledged them with a smile.

The six of them had finished all their recordings and photo shoots for their album.  All that was left for them was filming the music video and practicing the dance.  But that would require all of the members to be present.  The other half of the members were currently recording the song.  Everyone put their galbi onto the grill.  Minri and Taeyeon had put Sogalbi while Minsuk put his Dweji Bulgogi.  

Jihyun was eating Ddak Galbi.  Everyone was eating like a maniac.  They all enjoyed filling up their stomachs to the bri with this wonderful arrangement of food.  Of course any normal bystander would most likely have this kind of food atmost, once a month but these six would most likely have a meal like this only once a year.  

"Jihyun say 'Ah' "

"Wha~" Jihyun was about to say something, when Yu Mi stuffed his mouth with a cabbage wrap.  He ate it and his eyes brightened up.  Everyone laughed at the sight of this and they all started a cabbage wrapping contest.  Since Minsuk was the leader, he would also judge who made the best cabbage wrap.

"Oppa say 'Ah' "  Min Ri was the first one to feed Min Suk.  Min Suk's eyes widened and he started fanning himself"Too spicy."

Min Ri pouted.  Taeyeon was next.  in Suk ate thoroughly and sighed"Too mild."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and muttered something.  Youngjin fed Min Suk next and he furrowed his eyebrows"Since when do you add sugar to a cabbage wrap?!"

Yu Mi gave him the next one.  Min Suk chewed thoroughly and said"Not bad,"

Jihyun fed him the last cabbage wrap.   Everyone looked up at in Suk, hoping to be the winner.  

"The winner is...."

Min Ri looked up with hope.

Taeyeon shifted her eyes.  Yu Mi was practically jumping.  

Youngjin was eating some of Min Ri's Sogalbi.  And Jihyun was checking his phone.

"It's a tie."


Last update for the day ^^

Tomorrow I have high school orientation (Freshie next year ^^)

Wish me luck guys <3