Under The Sun

Zodiac SM & YG's New Co-Ed Group

 

The music video was mainly the members of Zodiac playing and having fun in the sun.  They weren't suposed to refrain from doing anything and were told to go crazy but not too crazy.  The members were allowed to roam freely around the island.  Of course all of them had some sort of camera crew follow them around.  

Today the members all decided that they would be going to the beach.  Renting two cars the manager sat with one half while a chauffeur drove with the other half.  

Because their manager was in the car Youngjin,Youngjae,Jihyun,Yumi,Minri, and Minhee decided to be slightly less crazy.  But nonetheless they were going insane.  Meanwhile, Minsuk,Xi,Dongwoon,Taehyuk,Hyun Ae,and Taeyeon were were acting like they were on something.(Although they really weren't)

Once they parked the car all the members poured out of their cars and ran wild.  Most of them had waterguns that they had bought right after they landed.  they all started spraying eachother with it.  Minsuk stayed by the sidelines and played around with his water gun instead of shooting it at someone.  He sat down on the sand and huffed.  It was obvious that he was bored.

Xi walked up to him and sat down next to him,"Bored ge?"

Minsuk sighed and rested his chin on his palm"Ah yeah.."

Xi shook his head, the onlt thing that entertained Minsuk was music, sleeping, and well pocky.  Xi suddenly thought of somethng and smirked to himself whilst walking away.  

Minsuk glanced at him and back at the sand.   His eyelids were becoming heavy and soon enough he would eventually fall asleep, but something cold hit the back of his neck making him regain consciousness.

'YOU'RE IT GE!" Minsuk knew who the voice belonged to, everyone called him either hyung or oppa, except for one person.  Minsuk reached for his water gun and stood up.  He began running at full speed toward the person.

"You're so getting it, Xi" He began shooting his water gun at him but missed every single time.  

"Haha you can't catch me!" Xi did a mehrong and kept on running.  His eyes widened when he saw the Minsuk was increasing his speed'Holy shi-" 

"SOMEONE SAVE MEEE" Xi flailed his arms while running away from Minsuk.

Meanwhile Yumi and Jihyun both were tired from running around.  They went to the icebox that they packed and took a can of soda.  They watched the two boys run around and Jihyun shook his head.

"How'd we get him as our leader?"Jihyun asked.

"the world may never know," Yumi mused and took a sip of her soda.  She at down and adjusted her sun hat, which kept falling off of her head.  

Jihyun rolled around in the sand"It's getting too hot'

Yumi made a face at him and said" it up."


OHAI, 

X) This was supposed to be released on Thursday but I was feeling too lightheaded from the heat and took a nap Dx.  

Mianhaeyo 

Anyways

kittymmeow is making the album cover X3 and well keep on sending those piccy's (But don't be surprised if  you see a different image than the one you sent because they might be unusable x30

Minsuk and Xi's craziness and well lol at Yumi's reaction to Jihyun's comment at the end. ( idk :P) I'll update more starting next Wendnesday 

ITS OFFICIALLY SUMMER GUISE 8D

Hint of the next chapter: Boats and Karaoke