The Airplane Ride

Zodiac SM & YG's New Co-Ed Group

July 1st

Two weeks after ending their promotions and recording another album in the midst of all that chaos the members of Zodiac were heading out to the airprt.  Destination?  Honolulu international Airport.  Why?  To film their upcoming music video that is about summer fun and fresh love.  As the members all headed out of their dormthey had to keep their head down, so rabid fans couldn't attack them.  

As they seperated into two cars most of the members fell asleep.  It was srill early in the morning for most of them, especially the rock...it was way to early for him.  The manager had to keep them awake for a few minutes to check if they had all their passports and forms of identification.  

It was a long drive to the airport, and by the time they reached it they all woke up from the hyperactive shrieks of fangirls that reverberated into their cars.  As soon as the members started pouring out from both cars the screaming became intense.  Cameras were everywhere, fangirls and fanboys alike were all trying to get their attention.

"Omo look it's Youngjae oppa!'

"M-muh? Where?! Where?!"

"Minhee!'

"Youngjin! Look over here!'  The shutters of camera's went off at every direction.  The members waved a few times to satisfy the fans before quickly being rushed in.  Even as the got in fans were everywhere.  They were quickly guided into baggage checking and then into the waiting room.  Minsuk fell asleep on his little sister's shoulder while waiting.  Minri patted his head before going back to texting someone.

Lucky you get to go Hawaii (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 - Pabo Ho

Minri had to suppress her laughter before texting back.  After sending her text the manager told everyone to hurry since their plane was going to take off.  Minri quickly sent him another text that she would be leaving soon.  

Inside the plane everyone got first class seats.  

We will be flying in about thirty minutes, please use this time to use your phones or any other electronical equipment before we ask you to turn it off.  The pilot said from the overhead speaker.  The members used this time to call up anyone who was concerned about them.  They were half asleep but once they heard the voices of the people they called from the other line it seemed as if they could be awake forever.

Taeyeon and Yumi just finished talking to their brothers while Taehyuk was busy chatting away with Naeun.  They boy was head over heels for her.  Youngjin  quickly said bye to Woohyun before calling up her parents.  Dongwoon was happily talking to Lizzy.  Hyun Ae was talking to Wooyoung, as a smile crept up on her face.  Minsuk's phone rang and he smiled when he saw who it was.  Jihyun was busy texting away while Youngjae was also doing the same thing.  Minri's phone rang and she answered it.  

Once the thirty minutes were over the members braced themselves for the plane ride.  Most of the members were actually sleeping while others just casually looked through a magazine or played around with the screen in front of them, looking through the movies.

Eight hours later..

The suns rays hit the faces of the members.  They could hear the pilot saying;

Have a great time in Hawaii


GUISE Well I got most of your forms I just need a few more 

Oh and one more thing I needa ask ; Send me a link of your ulzzang (if you can find one) with a summer kind of theme, that will be the concept of the next album Summer Lovin' (Imma see if i can find anyone who can do a graphic pic fo' that)

aand if you love Exo (especially Mr. Happy Virus) subscribe to mah new story That Girl With That Complex (OTL I'm shamelessy promoting this on here, shoot me)

Have a great summer(well not yet ) asdfghjkl it's gonna be over 100 degrees in NY Dx  (;ω;)