Waking Them Up In The Morning.

Zodiac SM & YG's New Co-Ed Group

The next morning was one that was extremely hectic.  It first started with the cuckoo alarm clock that was set to full volume to wake the whole house up.  The younger members, whom were light sleepers jolted out of bed and were the first members to reach the bathroom.  The rest of the members slept like rocks.  No wait scratch that, in Minsuk's case, even rocks moved more than him.  

The first hour was quite peaceful with Dongwoon making everyone breakfast.  Minri cleaning and organizing their lounge area.  Minhee organzing the laundry and Jihyun watching TV on the couch.  

After helping Dongwoon set the lounge area minri straightened up and lightly yawned.  Sleep still residing in her eyes.  "I'll go wake up the unnies."  She then proceeded to walk to the girl's wing.  

She first entered her room where she dormed with Taeyeon and Youngjin.  She cupped her hands to and yelled out"Unnies! Wake up!'  Youngjin put the blanket above her head and Taeyeon didn't even budge.  This time she yelled it out in English with her full on Brooklyn accent,"GIRLS, WAKE THE *insert swear word here* UP"

Taeyeon and Youngjin jolted up.  "Watch your language," Taeyeon scolded.  

Minri shrugged and went over to the next room.  She had successfuly gotten all the girls awake and were now in the dining room, sitting down ad waiting for their breakfast.  Dongwoon had went to wake up the boys.  He had gotten almost all of them awake except for one.  Minsuk was still asleep, laying like a dead man.  No matter how hard he tried, Minsuk didn't budge.  Dongwoon's face paled and he headed into the lounge and poked at the manager.  The manager turned away from his tablet and looked at dongwoonn"Yes?"

"Ah, hyung?  Minsuk-hyung isn't awake yet,"

And after much thoughts of Zodiac's Alpha being dead, Dongwoon was relieved to find that Zodiac's leader was still alive.