9. Sick.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

The rest of the week passed by the same way. I guess I'm starting to get used to being a maid. It's not as bad as I thought, Mr and Mrs Lu are both very nice. 

The only thing that changed is Luhan. I don't know, It almost seemed as though he had been ignoring me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but ever since that spaghetti incident, he had been avoiding me. 

It feels weird, I'd rather have him ordering me around than this. 

 

It was another typical day. Me waking up, me going to school, Luhan ignoring my existance, Quite normal actually. 

I walked to school after Luhan did, I could still see his back profile, But that's all I could see. I sighed, Did I do something wrong? He wouldn't even look at me. 

Suddenly, I saw Luhan stumble in a distance. My eyes widened, the more I wanted to rush to him to make sure he's okay, the more I couldn't. He probably wouldn't even acknowledge me. 

 

Luhan's POV.

This . For the past week I hadn't been sleeping properly, Nor have I been acting normally. 

I've been ignoring Yoonmi. I don't know why, I felt it was neccesary. And thanks to that, I haven't been able to sleep for days. If I could, I would shut down my body now. This instance. 

My body's gotten weaker over the last few days, The guys are worried about me, I can tell. But I assured them by telling them everything's okay, and that I'm just tired.

And now? I'm walking to school. I came out of the house early because I didn't want to walk together with her. 

My legs are wobbly, and I'm not even halfway there yet. I've stumbled a few times. This is bad. 

Just then, my worries came to life. The whole world started spinning, my vision was blurry, I couldn't make out anything that was happening at the moment. 

Bam. My body crashed onto the ground, I couldn't hear anything, and out. 

 

My eyes slowly fluttered open, my limbs aching. Where am I? The last thing I remembered was fainting on my way to school. 

I looked around, flabbergasted. I'm in my room? But how? My eyebrows twitched, my brain was overwhelmed with unanswered questions. Suddenly, I saw a familiar figure walk in my room, holding a tray.

 

Back to Yoonmi's POV.

The metal tray threatened to fall out of my shaking hands. Looking at the ground, I quickly walked into Luhan's room and placed the tray on the table. "I-It's porridge." I softly mumbled. I could feel a heated stare on me. Hesitantly, I looked up.

"A-Are you feeling better?" I was worried. I was. 

All Luhan did was to stare at me, with a hint of confusion in his eyes. I guess he's okay. 

I turned, ready to leave, when I felt a strong grip on my arm. I swallowed, my heart this close to stopping. "You brought me back here?" I turned to him and blinked several times, "U-Uh yeah.." Slowly, his grip on my hand released. 

"A-Are you okay now?" I questioned again. Once again, He ignored my question and looked at the porridge, "You cooked this?" He's talking to me!

I gulped, "Y-Yes.. It's okay if you don't want to eat it. I mean, I understand." 

I hurriedly held on to the tray again, "S-Sorry." I saw Luhan raise an eyebrow, "What for?" Why did I say sorry? 

I looked down on the floor, "I-I don't know." I wanted to take the tray away, only to have Luhan's hand hold it as well, "At least let me taste it first." I sighed inwardly, letting go of the tray.

I pursed my lips as Luhan ate a spoon of the horrible porridge I cooked. It was like an exam. I was that nervous. I saw his face change. I'm doomed. 

"It.." He paused, "..Can be eaten." My face brightened. "Jjinja?! Thank you!" I smiled widely, but stopped when I saw his emotionless face. 

"Don't be so happy. It's not supposed to be a compliment." I gave a small pout. "Fine." Just let me be happy, why'd he have to put me down like this. Geez. I straightened myself, about to walk back to my room.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" I looked at him, "And leave you on the streets? I'm not heartless." I joked. 

His face remained unchanged, "Thanks." I smiled, "It's no problem. And you should probably take a look at your phone." With that, I exited his room. 

 

Luhan's POV.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket, my eyes widening as I pressed the home button. 56 missed calls... 167 MESSAGES?! 

I scrolled through the missed calls. 

Lay (10) Chen (10) Kris (11) Xiumin (10) Tao (10) Sujin (5)

My eyebrows cringed as I saw the last one. What does she want? 

I rolled my eyes and looked at the messages. 

'HYUNG GWAENCHANAYO?!' 'Class is boring without you! TT TT' 'Yah, What happened?' They were all pretty much the same, except for Chen's one message.

'Yo hyung, you and Yoonmi absent together? Something's *cough* up. Hehe. Better have a good explanation. ;)' Oh shoot. He'll never believe anything I say. 

That reminds me, How did the girl carry me all the way back to the house? I'm not exactly.. light. My vision shifted to the bowl of porridge. Actually, It wasn't that bad. Scratch that, It wasn't bad at all. But my big ego didn't allow me to tell her that. 

I continued eating the bowl of porridge cooked by the maid. I guess there goes my chances of ignoring her. 

Chen is right. Something IS up. Something's wrong with my brain, because the only person occupying it now is none other than the maid, Lee Yoonmi.

It's not that I have any romantic views towards the girl, It's just.. I don't really know. Maybe I'm just going crazy, that's all.

I have standards, Chen. I will never fall for stupid girls. 

Never. I repeat, Never. 

 

 

________________________________________________

There's chapter 9! :D What do you think about it? Comments are warmly welcomed! Lovelovelove. ♥ :D 

 I cannot control my feels.