33. End of operation.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

"LEE YOONMI." A familiar voice shouted, making me turn to the hallway. L-LAY?!

He ran towards me but abruptly stopped when he saw my attire. "I-Is Luhan... Okay?" He placed a hand on my shoulder gently. 

Before I knew it, Tears were spilling again. "H-He. I-I DON'T KNOW!" I fell onto the floor, turning into a crying mess. Lay crouched down and hugged me, my hair, "Hyung is a strong guy, Don't worry."

Just then, the rest of Exo-M came dashing towards us. 

"We missed you, Yoonmi." Kris commented, "Luhan-" Lay cut him off, "Operation." 

I cried even harder. It was as though this whole situation was my fault. If I didn't leave at the villa, this wouldn't have happened! This is ALL your fault, Lee Yoonmi. 

I pulled my hair in frustration, Crying like there's no tomorrow, I haven't got a chance to tell you I love you yet...

 

Hours passed yet the operation was still going on. Mr and Mrs Lu had gone back first, after the Exo-M boys had promised to inform them of anything.

I refused to go. 

I refused to leave Luhan a second time. 

Just as I was about to doze off, the operating room light went off, sending me into a state of alarm. 

I rushed to the door, watching as the doctor removed his gloves, "D-Doctor. H-How Is he?" I asked, afraid. 

He looked at me, "Are you his family member?" 

Kris then spoke, "We're his friends." 

The doctor nodded, "His condition is stable," He paused, "But the impact of the accident has caused some of his nerves to be damaged, and he is currently temporarily blind." 

My heart fell, "W-When will he recover?" The doctor stayed quiet. Impatient, Tears were leaking out from my eyes again as I harshly grabbed the doctor's collar, something I never done to anyone before.

Kris tried holding me back, but failed.

"WHEN. WILL. HE. RECOVER?!" I screamed, and let go of his now wrinkled collar.

He sighed, "We don't know. Maybe 3 days, Maybe 3 months, Maybe even 3 years." With that, he walked away. 3 y-years? 

My body felt limp, my heart broke. L-Luhan can't see? 

"Hey, it's only temporary, Luhan is strong, he can overcome this. It's okay," Kris patted my back, Softly my hair. 

I couldn't speak, nothing came out of my mouth, as I walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. 

This is all my fault. I won't leave you Luhan, I won't leave you a second time. I'll take care of you until you recover. I will. 

Exo-M walked over to me and Tao gave me a hug, "Yoonmi! It's okay, Luhan hyung will recover in 3 seconds!" He said, in an attempt to cheer me up.

I gave him a small pained smile, "T-Thank you Tao.." 

"I'll stay, I'll take care of Luhan until he can see again," I paused, and looked at the boys, who all seemed equally surprised. "It was my fault, none of this would happen if I didn't leave you guys. I'm sorry." I stood from the chair and dropped to my knees. 

"Yah!" Lay shouted, pulling me up.

"I'm sorry." 

 

 

________________________________________________________

What the heck ): My author's ntoe got deleted earlier. MIAN. HERE'S YOUR PICTURE. :D 

 Here :D