25. Cooking.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Here I am. Panting like hell, and there they are, right behind me. How am I possibly supposed to run away from 6 boys?!

I abruptly stopped and turned around, making an 'x' with my arms. "I give up!" I frowned. 

Kris walked towards me and slung his hand over my shoulder, "Guess who caught you, Now kiss me." He whispered in my ears. WHAT?

"B-But I said-" Kris laughed, "Forget it," I relaxed, thinking that he was going to walk away. However, He kissed my cheek. "I'll kiss you." 

Afterwhich, he walked away, leaving me flabbergasted. I now have 6 pairs of eyes looking at my flushed face. 

 

Luhan's POV.

Kris kissed her. Is that even allowed? Cheater. 

And now Yoonmi's face is as red as an apple. Stupid girl. 

It was just her cheek. I mean, I kissed her- Aish. Why am I thinking of this now.

Kris laughed, "Let's go home~ Yoonmi can cook dinner for us." I inwardly laughed, Yoonmi? Cooking? Well, we shall see.

 

After reaching the villa, All the Exo-M boys ran upstairs for a nap, except for me, that is. 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I looked at Luhan, who was still standing across me. Why is he still here? 

"A-Aren't you going up?" I warily asked. Luhan smirked, "And leave you here? Alone? To burn the kitchen?" 

I frowned, "I-I can cook porridge!" Luhan raised an eyebrow, "There are no ingredients for porridge here." What?! I only know how to cook porridge. Aish.

Luhan leaned against the countertops, "So," He looked at me, "What are you going to cook?" Ramen? 

I swallowed, "I-I.. R-Ramen?" Luhan pouted, "I don't wanna eat ramen!" My eyes widened, D-Did Luhan just.. Oh my gosh he's cute!

I quickly brushed my thoughts away, "W-What do you want to eat?" Luhan paused a second or two before snapping his fingers, "Steak." What? What?!

I kept quiet, actually devising a plan in my mind. "You don't know how to cook that do you?" Luhan spoke. I gulped and nodded. Luhan sighed, "I'll do it." I blinked several times, "Really?" 

Luhan smirked, "Yes, but you have to learn. And by learn I mean, Look at the food, not me." I turned a horrible shade of pink. Stupid. How am I supposed to not look at you when you are so attractive? 

"What did you say?" Luhan raised an eyebrow. I shook my head, "I didn't s-say anything." Luhan smirked, "You said," He cleared his throat, "Stupid. How am I supposed to not look at you when you're so attractive and hot and handsome?" He mocked, in an annoying high voice. I mentally slapped myself, Really Yoonmi? Saying your thoughts out lou- Wait.

I then paused, "I only said attractive!" SHUT UP YOONMI. My hands flew to my mouth, covering it. Luhan smirked, "Sure you did." 

Almost immediately, Luhan walked to the fridge, taking out the ingredients, and warmed the grill. 

I know I'm not supposed to, but I couldn't help it. My eyes were stuck to every little move he made, even things like flipping his hair. How can somebody be so perfect?

"Understand?" Luhan's voice cut off my thoughts. , what did he say?! "U-Uh yeah." Luhan laughed and turned to me, "I didn't even say anything, proves that you weren't listening." I gulped. 

"The key to grilling the perfect steak is timing. Remember to check every one in awhile. Once you feel that it's ready," He paused that pointed to the steak he is currently grilling, "Flip it over." 

My eyes widened when he easily flipped the steak over with his spatula. 

"Get it? Now you try." He passed the spatula to me. "E-Erm I.." Cannot do it. Luhan smiled, making my heart do flips in my chest. "You can do it." He patted my head. Oh my gosh..

"O-Okay." I looked at the steak carefully, not even realising Luhan had walked away.

Just as I was about to flip the steak, I felt Luhan spin me around. I looked at him, confused. He held up his apron and wore it over me. I froze at how close we were.

He looked at me, as he moved closer to me. His hands encircled my waist, making it hard for me to breathe. What is he doing?! 

When I felt his hand tying the ribbon at the back of the apron, my questions were answered. Oh right, he was just tying the ribbon. Aish. What were you expecting?!

Luhan pulled back and smirked, "Were you expecting something?" Did he just read my mind? I shook my head, "A-Aniyo." 

I quickly turned back to the grill to hide my flushed face, only to find an overcooked steak. "It's overcooked!" I frowned, "Sorry."

"I'll eat it, it's my fault anyway." Luhan spoke. I waved my hands, "No, I'll eat it, I cooked it." I quickly placed the steak on a plate and cut a small piece. 

Actually it's not that bad. I cut another piece, about to eat it again, when Luhan pulled my hand and took the fork into his mouth. The butterflies in my tummy was returning again. I looked at Luhan, who chewed the meat. "Hmm, Can be eaten." Afterwhich, he released my hand. 

"I'll cook," He said, returning to the grill.

I looked at his back profile, my hand travelled to my chest.

Why does my heart beat so fast whenever you're around?

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Just a short update for today, >< Mianhae ): 

VERY WELCOME TO THE NEW READERS! ♥ And guess what,

TAEMIN IS SUCH A PERFECT MAN ;A;

 MUA TO ALL MY READERS ;A;