42. Falling For You.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Lay's POV.

"Hey." I whispered, looking at this perfect girl lying beside me on the grass.

We were beside one another, looking at the stars in the sky.

"Yeah?" Her gentle voice spoke. 

I smiled, "You see that star?" I pointed to the star that shone the brightest. 

She turned to me, "Yes." 

"That's you." I mumbled. 

I have became incredibly cheesy over these 3 months I met Haeri. Incredibly.

She continued staring at me, The moonlight making her face shine perfectly. 

"Yixing?" She called, startling me, as she hadn't once called me by my real name. 

I looked at Haeri, who seems to be hesitating about something.

"There are two brightest stars shining now," She smiled, "Do you know what it is?" 

I looked up in the sky, finding the two brightest stars. 

"It's a not a star in the sky," I turned my head, to face her once again.

"It's your eyes." She whispered, barely audible.

We locked eyes for a long time, until Haeri decides to speak up.

"Yixing," She paused, making sure I was listening. 

"I really like you, even before you helped me pick up the papers. The moment I saw you I fell for you." She smiled softly, "I guess that's what people call love at first sight." 

She feels the same way. 

"I like you too. I liked you since the first day we met." I smiled, my hand reaching out to her now burning cheeks.

This is perfect.

She's perfect. 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

"Lay should kiss her now!" I harshly whispered to Luhan, whose eyes were about to pop out.

"Shhh!" Xiumin nudged me. 

I pouted and turned back to the newly formed couple, who had no idea 6 pairs of eyes were staring at them.

"KISS HER! LAY YOU IDIOT." Kris whispered, loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Tell me about it!" I high-fived Kris, both of us snickering.

"SHHHHH!" All the boys had fingers to their lips, making me and Kris shut up.

Damn this , the bush is prickling my skin.

I shifted my body, so that I could see the couple better. 

"Baby you okay?" Luhan whispered in my ear. 

I pouted, pointing at the bush then at my arm. 

"Bad bush!" Luhan gently whacked the bush, making me giggle. 

Just then, We saw Lay and Haeri stand up, making everyone panick.

 

", Move over!" 

"Move your fat Tao!" 

"Shut up, Hyung!" 

 

We tried our best to hide, but having 6 people hiding behind a pathetic bush wasn't such a bright idea.

"We see you, you know?" Lay spoke, making all of us curse under our breath.

Me, being the only girl, was the one to stand up.

"Ha.ha. Fancy meeting you here!" I sheepishly smiled. My eyes then travelled to their linked arms.

"OOOOH. SOMEONE'S LINKING ARMS!" I cooed.

"WHAT?! ALREADY?!" The members shot straight up from the bush, Pushing one another away to look at the new couple.

I raised an eyebrow, "What the hell happened to, 'Yoonmi, You go! We Hide!'?" 

"Well that idea anyway!" Tao whined, looking at Lay. "Hyung why do you have a girlfriend as well?!" 

Lay smirked, "I don't know, ask this beautiful lady beside me." 

Haeri blushed and looked at me, "Unnie! I found my happiness!" She jumped up and down, Lay looking at her lovingly.

I left Luhan's side and walked over to her, giving her a big hug, "Congratulations!" 

She smiled at me, then at Lay, looping her arm through his again.

"When are you going to have babies?" Xiumin asked, a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

All of us turned to him and whacked his arm, "YAH!"

He pouted and looked at us, 

"What?!" 

We smiled, "You can't just ask someone that question!" 

Xiumin stared at Lay, who was busy looking at Haeri, and smiled again.

He called Lay, and threw him a question.

"So when?" 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy ending for Lay ^^. I couldn't bare seeing his heart break D; DOUBLE UPDATE, FOR 500 SUBBIES! :D KEKEKEKE.

  Phoenix.