2. The Audition.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

"Yoonmi, Are you sure about this?" Umma asked me. I smiled as I grabbed my backpack, "Of course!" With that, I smiled and waved goodbye to her. It was 2 in the afternoon, the sun was shining brightly, and there I was, walking alone with my T-shirt and jeans.

Holding the piece of yellow paper from yesterday, I tried figuring out my way there. Oh! There it is! I walked up a hill with a sign board that prints, 'The Lu's' The only thing I didn't get was, Why an audition? It's not like ten thousand people are going to try out for the job of a MAID. 

Wow.. My jaw dropped. Infront of me was a beautiful white mansion, with gates of stainless steel. There were 4 ferraris parked neatly beside the house. The Lu's are filthy rich!

I looked around and saw more than 10 girls walking towards a small gate. Just ten? 

I was wrong. Terribly, horribly wrong.

I continued following the signboards that read, 'Auditions this way.' And I found myself in a huge hall. There were at least a thousand girls! I mentally facepalmed myself, How could I think that I'm the only one that needs the job? I'll never get it.

 I sighed and walked to the registration counter, At least I supposed that's what it was. "Name." Me? "Hello Miss?" I looked at the man speaking. Oh. "L-Lee Yoonmi." 

He nodded and handed me a number, '1302'. What? What number is it now? "NUMBER 607!" I heard someone call out. My eyes widened, This is going to be a long day. 

I expected myself to be stuck there for at least 5 hours or so, but I was wrong. Several girls came out within a minute, with faces of dissatisfaction. I wanted to go home, but I needed to hear the rejection, If not, there is still a chance for me to have this job.

I was this close to dozing off when I heard my number being called. "HELLO? 1302!" I shot up, Oh! That's me! My eyes rapidly searched for the woman who called for my number. Found her.

She led me to the dining room, where things were awfully quiet. I stared in awe, Even their dining room is fancy.. 

Nervously, I bit my lip. I looked at the two adults infront of me. Oh, they must be Mr and Mrs Lu. 

I had expected them to be awfully rude and proud, but they proved me wrong. "Miss Lee?" The lady with brown curled hair spoke. I nodded and smiled. "Don't be nervous, come on, Sit down." The man beside her said, with a wide smile on his face. 

I carefully approached the exquisite dining chair and sat down. "Good evening Mr and Mrs Lu." I couldn't deny, I felt extremely out of place. "Oh, you're the first to greet us today." What? 

They smiled and greeted me back. "So," Mrs Lu spoke. "Why do you want this job?" 

I sighed, "You may not believe this but, I'm taking up this job for my Umma. She's sick and I need to take care of her. She is already taking on two jobs, It pains me to see her working so hard just to keep the household alive. However, I understand If i'm not chosen, as thousands of people came for this job, so you have probably chosen the right one already." I smiled. 

Both the adults stared at me in disbelieve. Suddenly, Mr Lu cracked into a smile, "I believe we have found the right girl for this job." I smiled and thanked them, ready to go when, 

"Welcome to the Lu's, Miss Lee." I blinked several times, letting the information sink in. I'm chosen?!

"Y-you mean," Before I could continue my sentence, I was cut off by Mrs Lu, "Yes, You're chosen for the job." She flashed a sincere smile. Umma will be so happy!

I stood up and bowed repeatedly, "Thank you both so much, I promise not to disappoint you!" I heard them giggle. "Can you start today?" 

"Of course!" Mrs Lu had a motherly smile on her face, "Come on, I'll show you around the house." I nodded. "Would you kindly tell all the other girls that we've chosen the one already?" Mrs Lu told the lady who bought me in earlier. 

"Yoonmi right?" She asked, I shyly nodded. "How old are you?" Mr Lu asked. My eyes were stuck to the floor. They won't like my age. 

"18." I heard Mrs Lu gasp, "Don't you have to study?" Everytime. They ask me this question everytime I apply for a job.

"A-Aniyo.. M-my family doesn't earn much.." It . It to tell that to people who were so rich and highly. "Poor girl.. That's not a problem, I'll enroll you in Seoul High, Is that alright with you?" What? That's the most expensive academy in the whole of Seoul! 

I quickly looked up and frantically waved my hands, "A-Aniyo! That's okay, I won't be able to afford the fees.." I looked at Mrs Lu, Who seemed to soften. "Silly girl, It's the least we can do for you, don't worry about the fees arraso? Besides, My son is in that school, You can be his assistant at school, If that's alright with you?" Son? They have a son? 

I then recalled the conversation of the girls at the dukbokki shop, They said something along the lines of, "Luhan is so hot." 

I nodded, "Of course! Thank you so much." They both gave me a warm smile. I bit my lip, Not knowing if I should ask this. Just do it, Yoonmi. 

"Umm, I don't mean to be rude but, Does your son happen to be named Luhan?" I looked at Mr and Mrs Lu, Whose faces brightened. "Omo! You know our son?" I sheepishly rubbed my neck, "Not really..." 

"Oh, Yes, He's named Luhan. He's the same age as you." Mr Lu smiled. Oh, We're the same age? 

"Actually, he's the reason why most of the girls want to work here. You, Yoonmi, May be the only girl who actually needs the job." What? Girls want the job because of this Luhan guy? Who is he anyway?

"O-oh.. I'm very thankful that you are willing to give me a chance, Mr and Mrs Lu." I smiled. Both of them nodded and continued walking through the hallways.

I stuck closely with them, Afraid of getting lost in this huge mansion. It's like another dimension here! 

They led me to a room with a pink door, "Yoonmi, when you're too tired to go home, you can rest here." The door opened to reveal an extremely well furnished room. 

My eyes widened, Never in my life had I seen such a magnificant room before. "Why don't you go in? It's your room!" Mr Lu laughed. "T-That is m-my room?" I pointed into the room. 

"Yes! We had it specially built." Mrs Lu replied. Wow... 

"O-oh.. Thank you so much, I won't disappoint you!" Both of them giggled. "You can start by just cleaning the windows of the house, Is that okay?" I eagerly nodded, "Of course! It's not a problem at all." I smiled.

Phew, Let's start your life as a maid, Yoonmi! 

 

 

____________________________________________________

HELLO! :D Keke. Comment comment comment! ♥ I love all of the subscribers, Oh my god, YOU GUYS ARE SO LOVED. ♥ Thank you so much! I may be doing a double update today ^^~

   THE PERFECTION