5. First day of hell?

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

"Yoonmi?" I felt a light push on my shoulders. My eyes twitched open, I found myself staring at Kim unnie. "Wake up, It's time for school." She whispered and left. Oh! School!

Almost immediately, I shot awake. That was when I realised something weird. WAIT. Why am I on the bed? 

I thought about yesterday, I was sure I slept on the floor. My eyes widened, Could it be.. Nah. I shook off the possible thought of Luhan carrying me up to my bed. That boy wouldn't do such a thing. 

I looked around the still unfamiliar room, My eyes landing on a set of uniform hanged near the wardrobe. I looked at it in awe. Even their uniform is pretty. I walked to the washroom, Yes, The room had it's own washroom. I was starting to doubt if this was a hotel room or a maid's room.

After I washed up, I wore the uniform and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I'm a school girl, umma. 

I smiled to myself. Oh, What's that? 

I saw a small piece of paper placed on the wooden table. 'Go to the dining room when you're done.   -Kim unnie.' I gulped and kept the information in one of the drawers, before proceeding to the dining room.

When I reached the room, My eyes once again searched for that one figure. I froze. How can someone look so good wearing a uniform? 

"Yoonmi ah!" I heard someone call for me, knocking me out of my mindless thoughts. Oh, It's just Mrs Lu. 

She stood up from her seat and helped me sooth my blazer. "T-Thank you Mrs Lu." She smiled, "It's no problem dear, You look so cute! Doesn't she, Luhan?" I glanced at Luhan, a quick one. 

"Whatever." He commented boredly. I felt my heart sink a little. Just a little. "Don't listen to him, You look perfect!" I gave her a small smile, "T-Thank you again." She smiled and patted my head. 

"Sit down and join us for breakfast!" Mr Lu said. I frantically shook my head, Luhan wouldn't like that.

"I'll just sit with the other workers." I refuse. I refuse to call them maids. The term itself isn't very nice. "No, Sit with us!" Mrs Lu argued, "It's a request." I sighed, "A-Arraso." 

I sat beside Luhan. Yes. Beside perfection. I ate my breakfast- Bacon and eggs. Never in my life had I ate such a luxurious breakfast. Never. 

After eating breakfast, Luhan and I headed to school. We bid farewell to Mr and Mrs Lu and started walking to school, which was apparently quite near the Lu's. The walk to school was awkward. The silence was deafening. 

Suddenly, Luhan spoke, Breaking the silence. "When we're in school act like you don't know me okay?" I looked at my feet, "O-okay." Act like I don't know him? Well, That's a little mean. 

Once we reached the gates of the school, A bunch of girls approached us, well, technically Luhan. They were all shouting the same thing, "Luhan oppa! Saranghaeyo!" What is he? Some kind of superstar?

I continued walking into the school, earning some looks from the students. I gasped in awe when I saw the interior of the school. This is a school?! Daebak... 

I wasn't looking at where I was going, accidentally bumping into someone. "S-sorry!" I looked up, meeting eyes with an extremely handsome boy that looked like a panda. I gulped. What's with me and bumping into handsome guys?

"It's okay. Hey, are you new here?" He asked. I shyly nodded, "D-deh, it's my first day here." He giggled, "Nice to meet you, I'm Tao." He reached out his hand. I stared at him for a second or two before shaking his hand. "I-I'm Yoonmi." 

"Annyeong Yoonmi," He flashed me a smile, so bright it could have blinded my eyes. "What's your first class?" He asked. I looked at the timetable Mrs Lu had given me earlier this morning.

"History.." I mumbled. He smiled, "Mine too! Hey! Let's go to class together." I nodded, "O-Okay, Thank you Tao." He shook his head, "No problem." 

So it turns out that me and Tao have the same lessons for the day. I was a little more relieved, knowing I won't be lost, not knowing where to go. History was the first lesson. Well, It . 

Everybody knew oh-so-well what the teacher was talking about, and me? I wasn't even sure if we were speaking the same language. 

The next lesson was math. It too, even though it was my favourite subject when I last went to school. Everyone here is so smart, I shouldn't even be here! I looked around the class, everybody was working on the given questions, while I was figuring out what chapter it was even from. 

Lunch came. I was about to walk out of the class when someone called my name, "Yoonmi. Let's sit together at lunch! I want to introduce you to my friends." Tao suggested. Introduce? Me? Friends? Oh no. I can't even introduce myself properly and he wants to introduce me to his friends? Bad idea Tao, Bad. Idea. 

Before I could even respond, He pulled my arm, "Come on! They are all nice people, nothing to worry about." I gulped, I guess I have no choice now, Do I?

He pulled me to a table of- Wait. Is that Luhan? Oh no, Oh no no. He's pulling me to Luhan's table! Why is he doing that? 

I wrecked my brain for solutions, How am I supposed to act infront of Luhan? Aish. 

"HYUNGS! Look at this cute girl I met this morning, she's new here!" Cute.. girl? I blushed, that was, until I met Luhan's penetrating eyes. Oh shoot. 

Tao sat down on the table, while I continued standing. "Sit. Silly! We won't bite." I looked at the deep voice that said that, "I'm Wu Fan, By the way. You can call me Kris." I nodded and carefully sat down, Beside Tao and Kris. 

An extremely cute boy caught my eye, He was busy munching on his sandwich to even notice my presence. "That's Xiumin. Don't mind him, He's a food person," Another boy spoke. "I'm Chen, by the way." I nodded again, this time giving a small smile. 

"I-I'm Yoonmi," I stuttered. I couldn't help it. "You're cute." Someone said, making me turn his way, "And this boy you're looking at now is Lay." He continued. I continued looking at him, "H-Hi Lay." 

Suddenly, the whole table turned to look at Luhan, except me, that is. "Hyung, Introduce yourself!" Tao said. Luhan turned away, "Luhan." He mumbled. I quickly gave a small nod and turned away. 

"Yah, Hyung, Why are you like that? She did nothing wrong to you." Tao argued. I bit my lip, "I-It's okay." I assured Tao, who gave me an apologetic smile. 

 

Luhan's POV

She's here. Sitting directly opposite me. Why, you ask? Because the stupid maknae brought her over, claiming her as his 'new friend'. Lay said she was cute. That was a first. Lay never compliments anyone. ANYONE. Not even us. 

I looked at the girl, Who was now eating a sandwich Lay offered her. What's up with him? First compliments, Now food? 

I continued eyeing her, who seemed oblivious to my penetrating stare, earning a nudge from Chen, who was beside me. I turned to him, Who was wriggling his eyebrows. 

Is he serious? He thinks I'm interested in this stupid girl? Never Chen, Never.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

CHAPPIE 5! Double update! ^^ Oh my gosh, How's the fic so far? ^^ Comment? ;D I love you guys, ♥. 

   LOVELY ♥