32. And then, It happened.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Luhan's POV.

I was walking, when I saw a familiar silhouette walking across the street. 

My eyes widened, my heart raced. C-Could it be? 

I continued eyeing this girl, I can only see her back profile. Yet, there was something about her captivating me. Something I felt when I saw Yoonmi. 

The way she walked, was gentle, Just like Yoonmi. Even her actions were swift and accurate. 

Just then, she turned, and I saw her side profile. IT'S HER. I-IT'S HER!

Without thinking any more, I dashed across the road. 

To my horror, I was in the middle of the road when a loud horn and bright lights greeted me. I turned to my right, seeing a van coming my way.

I froze, unable to react. 

No, please. I finally found her, why are you taking her away from me again?

Right after, It hit me. 

I felt pieces of glass scrape my skin.

"Y-Yoonmi.." I whispered, before completely blacking out. 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

After taking out the trash, I was about to walk back to the restaurant when I saw a huge crowd forming at the road. As they said, Curiousity kills the cat.

I walked over and saw a guy covered in blood, lying on the ground unconscious. W-Wait.

I pushed my way through the crowd and crouched down beside the victim. Before I knew it, Tears were falling helplessly from my eyes.

"L-L-LUHAN?!" The face I wanted to see the most, was now facing me, scratched and scarred. 

I sat on the road, bringing Luhan's head onto my lap, as my tears hit his face. "SOMEONE. CALL. THE. AMBULANCE!" I shouted, desperate. 

When people started dialling furiously on their cellphones, I looked at the man in my arms. 

I used my thumb to wipe away the blood on his face, "H-Hey Luhan? W-Wake up please, W-Wake up and tease me! See? I'm right here!" 

The tears were falling more vigourously now, "Y-Yah. It's not funny anymore, C-Come on." I softly caressed his cheeks. It hurt. Although Luhan was injured, my heart felt like it was being torn apart, looking at him like this.

"L-Luhan? M-Master? H-Hey, I called you m-master, why a-aren't you teasing me? P-Please wake up. Please.." I felt a gush of emotions spilling from my heart.

"I-I'll make porridge for you, My cooking skills improved, W-Wake up and I-I'll cook, I'll do anything!" I shouted, hugging Luhan close to my chest, Please Luhan, Please. 

I looked up at the sky. Please.. I'll do anything.

Moments after, the ambulance arrived. 

Luhan was brought onto the ambulance using a stretcher, My heart shattered at the sight of him bleeding. "Miss, Are you coming?" A perimedic asked me.

I nodded, "Yes, Yes I am." 

I entered the ambulance and sat beside Luhan, holding his hand tightly. "May I know how you are related to him?" I looked at the nurse and sighed, "I'm his friend." 

She nodded and diverted her attention onto the blue clipboard.

I looked down at my attire and my hands started shaking. L-Luhan's blood. Please stay with me, Luhan. 

"I-Is he going to be okay?" I asked the nurse, my voice wavering. 

"I'm not sure about that, Miss. I'm sorry, But the doctors would have to attend to him." I nodded and looked back at Luhan. Why did you show up there, Luhan? 

Why didn't you just stay home? If you stayed home today this wouldn't happen!

"You P-Pabo.." I whispered, gently hitting his chest, as fresh tears rolled down my cheek. 

I continued staring at him, he had became more handsome. Despite the cuts, I could see his perfect features. "Stay strong, Luhan. Please." 

 

Once we reached the hospital, Luhan was transferred onto a gurney, as the nurses pushed him into the emergency operating room. 

I ran alongside with him, my tears spilling all over the place. 

When we reached the door of the emergency room, the nurses turned to me. "Sorry Miss, you're not allowed to enter." W-What? I shook my head desperately, watching Luhan's hand slip away from my grip.

"N-No.. NO! LUHAN!" I screamed, clawing at the doors of the locked emergency room.

My back harshly hit the wall as I fell to the floor, burrying my face in my arms propped on my knees. Luhan.. LUHAN! Please be strong, PLEASE! I'll do anything. Please. I'll go back to being your maid. You can go back to commanding me. Please. Just, PLEASE!

In the middle of my breakdown, a nurse tapped me gently, "Miss?" I sniffed and looked up with red puffy eyes, "Y-Yes?" 

"Can you please contact the patient's parents?" 

I gulped and nodded, "D-Deh." It was a good thing the Lu's number was imprinted in my mind. I shakily followed the nurse to the counter.

After dialling for the Lu's, the reached shortly after. 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO LUHAN?!" Mr Lu's voice boomed through the quiet hospital hallways. His eyes burning with concern and anger.

"I-I don't know. I-I s-saw him unconscious a-at the road near my workplace and I-" 

"WHY Would Luhan be at your workplace?!" 

I flinched, "I-I D-Don't know." 

Just then, Mrs Lu came running behind, "STOP SHOUTING AT HER, IT'S NOT HER FAULT OKAY? IT'S NOT LIKE SHE WANTED THIS," She screamed at Mr Lu before embracing me tightly.

"L-Luhan.. H-He.." I burst out into tears once again, so did Mrs Lu. She calmingly soothed my back, silently sobbing. Mrs Lu then pulled back and looked at my attire before gasping.

"T-That-" Her fingers shakily pointed at my blood-stained shirt.

Luhan's Blood.

I'm stained with Luhan's blood.

 

 

________________________________________________

I almost cried. I really did. );

 Call me maybe.