Surprise, Surprise!

Scarlet Necklace

 

Heechul dropped Yejn off outside school as usual and she made her way inside. She got her materials and decided to grab a drink before looking for Minji and Hyosung. Yejin sipped her orange fanta and went to their usual meeting place. On her way there, she spotted Baekhyun and his group of friends.

"Haaaaai, Yejin~" Chanyeol said loudly and waved. Baekhyun turned towards her direction and fought back a blush.

"Pull. Yourself. Together," Kai nudged him with every word.

"Okay, I got it," Baekhyun cleared his throat and hid the surprise behind his back, Sehun gladly took the initiative to stand behind him.

"Come here!" Suho waved her over a little too excitedly. Yejin slowly made her way towards them. Maybe he was being a little too ambitious, but from the way Yejin was walking down the hallway made him picture her in a wedding dress, walking down the aisle.

"What?" Yejin blinked. D.O nudged Baekhyun out of his daze.

"I, um.. Got you something," Baekhyun held out the rolled up paper.

"Oh my god. Is that what I think it is," Yejin stared at the roll with wide eyes.

"I came across a shop on my way back and I remembered how you said your brother scribbled on their faces. So I bought it for you," Baekhyun shrugged, smiling at how easily appeased Yejin was. She removed the rubberband and unrolled the paper. It was none other than a poster of her beloved 6 boys from their 'Power' era instead of their 'Warrior' one.

"Oh my gosh, I love it! Thank you," Yejin threw her arms around him for a tight hug before pulling back to stare at her beloved Himchan. A smile tugged on his lips and Baekhyun found his heart beating wildly against his chest.

"Which one is your favourite?" Sehun peeked at her poster. The guys were good looking, that's for sure. But defintely not more good looking than he was.

"Which one ith your favourite," Yejin found herself softly imitating him. Kai heard her and burst into laughter.

"Heeeeeey!" Sehun pouted.

"Hehe, sorry," she smiled and pointed to Himchan. "This one's my favourite."

"Ehh, he's not that bad. If I had to pick, I'd pick this guy," Sehun pointed at Zelo. "What's his name?"

"Zelo," Yejin smiled contently. "Okay, I'm gonna go look for Minji and Hyosung. See you guys around."

"Bye bye~" Chanyeol sang.

"Your voice really doesn't match your personality and cute face," Yejin shook her head and looked at Baekhyun. "Thank for this. I'll try to forget that image of you wearing those bacon sunglasses."

"Shhhhh! Don't say it so loud," Baekhyun waved his hands desperately.

"Bye guys," Yejin waved and went to look for the other two so she could show off her new poster.

--

School ended at the usual time and Minji was sulking the whole day because she didn't get a B.A.P poster from anybody. The other two who did own a poster of them wouldn't stop rubbing salt in her wound. The three finished leaving their stuff at their respective lockers and were making their way out of school at their own leisurely pace.

"Yejin!" Yejin turned after hearing her name being called. Baekhyun jogged towards her.

"You know.. there's some rumour going around school that you guys are dating," Hyosung said.

"Really? How come I didn't know about that," Yejin stared at her with wide eyes.

"The couple keychains you guys have on your backpacks. Him always walking you to class and out of school," Minji gave her a look.

"Have fun with Bacon Prince. See you tomorrow!" The other two girls snickered and ran off, leaving her awkwardly standing there. 

Aish, those two..

"Hey," Yejin greeted with a smile.

"I have to catch a bus to Insadong to meet Heechul hyung so we'll be bus buddies for today," he smiled and they started walking.

"You have a shoot today?"

"Yep. It was actually supposed to be next week but hyung didn't want me to have two shoots in a week so he brought one forward," Baekhyun said.

"Hmph. Heechul oppa's never that thoughtfHey who's this?" Yejin d the two hands that covered her eyes.

22.jpg

"Annyeong~" the voice sang.

"Oppa!" Yejin sqealed and the hands removed themselves from her eyes. Baekhyun stared at the possible pair of lovers with wide eyes.

"Yah! You didn't recognize me at all? I've been waving at you for the past three minutes but you just ignored me," Hyunsoo pouted.

"It's not my fault you changed your hair colour and I have the eyesight of an old lady," Yejin folded her arms with a pout.

"Are you cheating on me?!" Hyunsoo stared Baekhyun down.

"Don't be silly oppa," Yejin rolled her eyes.

"Um, annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun ibnida," Baekhyun did a small bow before whispering to her. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"As a matter of fact, I am," Hyunsoo slung an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

"W- What?" Baekhyun stared at her, half shocked and half hurt.

"Stop it," Yejin shoved him away. "He's my oldest brother who just came over from China."

"Oh," Baekhyun felt a thousand more times relieved.

"Psst, I think he likes you," Hyunsoo whispered loud enough for Baekhyun to hear.

Yejin gave him a look before turning to Baekhyun. "Let's go, you'll be late if we keep standing here and talking."

"Uh-uh, no can do," Hyunsoo grabbed Yejin's wrist and she stumbled back. "I'm going to have to steal her today. I haven't seen her in ages."

"Well okay," Baekhyun smiled brightly, completely relaxed since it was only her brother. But damn, the good looks run in the family! They're all hot enough to be idols, Heechul hyung especially!

"Bye, oppa," Yejin waved. Baekhyun gave her a sweet smile and turned to leave. Hyunsoo still had his arms draped around her shoulder and whispered into her ear.

"He's totally in love with you," his warm breath made her shiver.

"You said we were going somewhere?" Yejin gave him a sidelong glare.

"Yep! Come on," Hyunsoo took his arm off her shoulder and led the way.

 

 

image
(From left to right: Jongup, Daehyun, Yongguk, Zelo, Himchan, Youngjae)

Any Babies in the house? ;) If so, who's your bias from B.A.P? Hehe, actually, Kris is my ultimate bias but I decided to write about K since it'd be more convenient and Baekhyun fit the character more, harhar. But it doesn't really matter, they're all still Exo members, aren't they? ^^ Who's your bias from Exo? Do share with me~