발생 [Encounter]

My Pseudo Girlfriend :)

549075jt0fjar5db.gif

 

 
The guy opened his car door and went out. It was Siwon. Because you don't have any other choices, you pretended to "faint".
 
Siwon: Miss? Miss!
 
When you "fainted", those guys chasing you were gone. Siwon carried you and put you inside the car.
 
Siwon: Aigoo. Why does this girl have to run without looking at the vehicles approaching? *pokes you* Ya..
 
You still didn't open your eyes. It's hard to do that right now. Those men might probably be waiting for you.
 
Siwon: *smirks* I know you're awake. Open your eyes. Hmm. If you don't, let me get my injection at the compartment.
 
By the way, you are afraid of injections.
 
You: *wakes up* YA! DON'T DO THAT!!!! *scared*
Siwon: I was right all along. Hmm. Let me guess. You're one of my fans, aren't you? And you're pretending that you've fainted just so you could see me.
You: What the heck are you saying?? Excuse me, I'm not that desperate to do that. And who are you? *raises eyebrows*
 
Siwon: Stop pretending. I'm Choi Siwon. Do you even watch TV?
You: If only I could.
Siwon: Why were you running a while ago? Didn't you know that you almost hit by me?!
You: I know. Those guys.. they were chasing me..
Siwon: Ah, those strange people.. But why?
You: How should I know? Damn, it's hard to be beautiful afterall.
 
Siwon: *laughs* Pabo. Hahaha~ Such high dreams for a girl like you.
You: It's not bad to dream that way.
Siwon: Dream on. :) By the way, do you have a cellphone?
You: No. I don't have money to buy TV so therefore, I don't have money to buy cellphone as well.
Siwon: Is that so? *writes something* Here. Call me if you need me. Where do you live?
 
Meanwhile, near your house. There was a guy standing there. It was Donghae. The guy to where your brother asked for money who is also a kpop star.
 
Random Guy: Boss, this is where Hyunseung's sister lives.
Donghae: *kicks the door* Excellent. If I stayed here, she would be mesmerized by my handsome face. *smirks*
 
Donghae stayed there and waited for you. While Siwon gave you a ride home.
 
You: Hey, thanks. You saved my life.
Siwon: That's nothing. Injection. *smirks*
You: PABO!
 
Siwon left with his car. As you cross the street, he came back.
 
Siwon: Ya Miss Injection!
You: Waeyo?
Siwon: What's your name?
You: You came back just for that? I'm _____.
 
He smiled and left :)