말썽 꾸러기 [Troublemaker]

My Pseudo Girlfriend :)

468852vt3qflj0pd.gif
 >

 

 
[The Main Characters here are You, Donghae, Siwon and your brother named Hyunseung.]
 
It was midnight and you heard a lot of noise.
 
You: Oppa...?
Hyunseung: Shh. Don't be so loud. Listen to me, arraseo?
You: Eh? What's going on? It's damn early.. I want to sleep..
Hyunseung: Shhh. I'll enlist myself in the army today. There's someone out there who's looking for me.
You: And who is that person anyway?
Hyunseung: Long story. ____, whatever happens, don't let them catch you. *kisses your forehead* Take care, my younger sister. I love you. Remember that.
 
You: OPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU TROUBLEMAKER!!!!
 
Your brother left and enlisted in the army for 2 years even if he's just 22 years old, leaving you behind. And that's how it all started.
 
+++++
 
On your way to work, there were a group of guys who suddenly pulled and grabbed you.
 
You: WHO ARE YOU?? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??!!!! LET ME GO!!!
Random Guy: JUST STAY CALM AND COME WITH US!
 
You kicked the guy and ran everywhere. Anywhere but there. They are trying to catch you. As you were running, there was a black car approaching you and it had stopped upon seeing you. You were almost hit by the car and that moment, those guys found you.
 
Will those guys grab you once again? And who's inside the car?