무효의 [Null and Void]

My Pseudo Girlfriend :)

1517003iyx4u5vx80.gif

 

 
You served the food and you two ate breakfast together, yet you were not speaking to him at all. Your mind is filled with random thoughts.
 
You: [I know how you feel about us. But what you don't realize is on the outside I'm strong, but on the inside I'm scared to death that I actually might fall for you..] *looking at him*
Donghae: [Those eyes.. sometimes I'm too scared to look into your beautiful eyes cause i don't want to fall even more in love with you]
 
You: [If I told you that I'm falling for you, would you catch me or just watch me fall?]
Donghae: [I kinda sorta like you, but I'm scared to tell you; I'm afraid of what you might say...
But I need you to know, I can't go on this way; I've fallen for you.]
 
It took a while for the two of you to talk to each other.
 
You: I'm sorry.. *bows* I'm sorry..okay what else can I say! I've screwed up and it kills me everyday please just please forgive me..
Donghae: Sorry for what? I should be the one apologizing. I want everything to go back the way it was so.. will you forgive me?
 
You: You didn't do anything, and it was an accident..
Donghae: Yeah..
You: Uhm.. about the debt.. How many months left?
Donghae: Let me ask you this first. If it's already been six months, would you still stay with me as my pseudo-girlfriend?
You: Eh? Do I have to answer that?
Donghae: Yes. You have to.
You: I guess so.. I've liked this place.. and it's so cozy.. and I have come to love.. *whispers* you.. Wait, I need to get some drink first..
 
Donghae: *pulls you closer* I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. [I WANT TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL.]
You: [I'm tired of hiding this.] Enough of what?
Donghae: After countless debates & arguments with myself, I have come to the conclusion that I am slowly falling in love with you and there is nothing I can do about it..
You: You.. in love with me??
Donghae: I try to tell myself that I don't like you. But for some reason, it makes me like you more.. If it's alright then lets follow what I said. If it's a burden, I'll stay away. I never expected to fall for you... then again there's a lot of things about you that I never expected..
 
You: What about my debts? Our debts?
Donghae: I don't care about it anymore, ____. I realized that these things were meant to happen.. This pseudo-couple thing.. I want to turn this into reality.. *holds you tight*
 
You: That laugh, that smile, that hair, those eyes...I think I'm falling.. Okay, I just met you.. From the second I looked into your eyes, I fell harder than ever... If I fall promise to catch me..
 
Donghae: I promise.. Go ahead.. I am willing to catch you.. Don't pay those debts anymore.. Because you are enough.. And I won't apprehend your brother anymore.. Money is just material stuff.. But you? You are important. Just remember one thing, I'm always here if you need me, you can tell me anything, cry on my shoulder, hug me, love me, because I love you and I always will ?
 
Before you can even breath, Donghae kissed you.
 
Donghae: Is this enough?
You: You could never kiss me enough, because once you break away I always want more.
 
He started pulling you closer, and your kiss goes deeper and deeper.
 
You: Now it's my time to show how much I love you into words. :)
Out of all the fish in the sea, You are my Nemo, Lee Donghae.. You may not understand why I love you. You don't have to... just accept it and know that I love you with everything I have! You are my heart.. You're all I've ever wanted, all I'll ever need..
 
Donghae: *smiles* I don't know how it happen but it did and I'll never regret falling for you, I love you.. Lets stop this pseudo thing and make it real, arraseo?
You: *kisses him* Yeah.. I love you, always remember that.
 
After that, you were no longer a pseudo-couple and you became a real-life couple :)
 
Donghae: *cuddles you* My Pseudo Girlfriend? Nah, she's my FIRST AND LAST GIRLFRIEND :) 
 
THE END :)