계약 [Contract]

My Pseudo Girlfriend :)

 

651824fn2cg0injr.gif
 
You entered your house that time and when you arrived at the living room, you were shocked.
 
You: THIEF!!!!!! *throws pillow at him*
Donghae: *holds you and hugs you* I'm not a thief!!
You: Who are you and why are you here??!!!
Donghae: *laughs* You don't know who am I?
You: Duh. I won't ask you if I know who you are.
Donghae: This girl... Aish. I'm Lee Donghae. Don't you recognize me on TV?
You: *punches him* Damn it. I ALREADY SAID THAT I DON'T HAVE A TV!!
Donghae: No wonder. If you did, you would've been mesmerized by me.
You: IF EVER I SEE YOU THERE, I WILL DIE FIRST BEFORE I WOULD FALL FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!
Donghae: Just so you know, you're like your brother.
 
You: What do you know about him?!
Donghae: Don't you know that he has a lot of debt to deal with an he borrowed a lot from me?!
You: EH?!
Donghae: Seems like you don't know any of this. I wasn't able to get him. And now he or his relatives have to pay. *moves closer* Guess who the lucky relative is.
 
You: How much is his debt?
Donghae: 1 million won.
You: Ah, 1 million. WHAT?!!!!! THAT MUCH?! But he didn't even gave me a single cent..
Donghae: Pabo Hyunseung. He borrowed it to satisfy himself. From gambling to drinking. Let me guess. He enlisted himself in the army.
You: How did you know?
Donghae: I just do. He often runs away from his problems.
 
You: *cries* DAMN YOU OPPA! I HAVE NO MONEY AND HOW DARE YOU BORROW THAT KIND OF MONEY?!
 
Donghae: Lets have a deal. Your brother's debt will be gone on one condition.
You: And how?
Donghae: *moves even closer, touches your hair and whispers* Through your body. *smiles*