Lets go out and have some fun

A outing with my son, Lee Taemin

" I'm bored!!!" Jonghyun screeched.

" Shut up dino head, you know how annoying your screeches are, save that for the songs dude." Minho retorted.

" Minho are you kidding with me? I'm your hyung you nonsensical wimp!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

" Wimp? Hmm? Who was the one who lost to me in arm wrestling huh?" Minho said, flexing his arms to show his biceps. " I'm a wimp? Who goes panting like a dead cheetah at the end of our jog sessions?" Minho said, making a face.

Jonghyun swatted the air and minho took a step back.

" Just shut up! Shut up! You guys are making so much noise, it hurts!" Key wailed. Jonghyun immediately shut up and Minho was still bawling around.

" Why? Why must this peaceful day be ruined by you immature freaks!!" Key screamed and started wacking Jonghyun with his spatula. Jonghyun curled up onto the sofa and turned towards the side, so only his back is exposed to key. Key continued his rant on peaceful days and fluffy white clouds and everyone felt that Key was making things... a whole lot noisier. And Key just wailed on while Jonghyun buried his face to the side of the sofa, letting key have his fit.

Key rage strikes again.

" Whats wrong? why is it so noisy?" Taemin walked out of his room, with a very innocent and sad face, which only him can control Key. Key ran towards Taemin, with his arms failing in the air like an absolute diva. Key snatched Taemin up and hugged him too tight, in which Taemin coughed because he was choked.

Taemin, who is showered with Key's over affection sometimes would boast and boss his hyungs around, and they obeyed.

No one wants key's rage.

Jonghyun blinked, perhaps this was a good way to make his "wifey" aka Key happy! Sometimes random ideas pop out in Jonghyun's head too, and it was far more witty than Onew, this is what he thinks though, but everytime people thinks hes just , immature or just retarded. Jonghyun was going to change that.

Jonghyun s his arms around Key's waist and whispered

" How about I bring our son out for a day?" Jonghyun smirked.

Key did a pose, then covered his mouth.

" What aish, omo are you effing serious!!!" Key said, unbelievable. 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and controlled himself, before the had another wrestling match with his wife on the floor. It wasn't good for Taemin, especially when he is the only one cheering while the others stare at them in shock, not knowing what to do. And then, Onew would rage. Onew would mind his behaviour alot infront of Taemin, because Taemin loves jinki dearly and Jinki cares for Taemin more than anything, any star in the world. 

" Yes I am, c'mon kibum, our son isn't entirely YOURS!" Jonghyun said.

" He isn't even your flesh and blood you freak!" Key exclaimed

" Not as if he is yours!" Jonghyun retorted back.

Minho let our a vulgarity and walked to his room.

Key looked shock and shouted " Minho!- BANG" Minho has slammed the door, again.

Onew walked up to Taemin and hugged him tightly, while Jongkey battled on, rattled on for the next half an hour.

" You bloody dinosaur, you win!!!" Key said running all over the place like a possessed chunhyang, he cannot believe he lost to a nuthead T-rex.

" Come on Taemin lets go!" Jonghyun grabbed Taemin's arm and brought him out of the Door."

Key hovered near Taemin and said " Take care, my baby!" 

" Lets go Taemin, Key, don't be such a soap!" Jonghyun teased.

Well abit of Jongkey's relationship. Jonghyun can be really sweet to each other, but sometimes the dorm is their battle field where they will bicker forever!

Jonghyun decided to bring Taemin to the beach to play.

When they reached the sandy beach, the crowd was moderate, and the weather was perfect! Taemin danced around in the wind, floating like a delicate lilly in the wind.

Jonghyun smiled, Taemin has grown up.

" Shall we have a nice chat before you go out to the beach to play?" Jonghyun said, an attempt to make both their relationship's closer.

Then, two beautiful women in bikinis walked past and winked at them.

" Man, those girls are looking y don't they?" Jonghyun said, saliva glistens at the corner of his mouth.

" Jonghyunnie, what is se.. y?" Taemin said, with big doe eyes.

Jonghyun felt as if Key was here, shouting at him, for polluting Taemin's mind again.

" Oh.. it means.. yeppeo, yes yeppeo!" Jonghyun said, in attempt to cover himself up.

Then there was pure silence, jonghyun looked around, pretending to enjoy the scenery to avoid the awkwardness.

Jonghyun saw two people behaving intimately and subconsciously, he started starring, he started watching.

He didnt realise Taemin started starring along with him. Taemin crept up to him and said

" Jonghyunnie, what are they doing? Are they wrestling ?! That looks fun!" Taemin said softly.

Jonghyun's head flew towards the side in absolute shock.

" Err, yeap, wrestling !! haha! Its so fun to watch them wreslte right!" Jonghyun said, his head breaking out in cold sweat.

" Erhh.. go play, go to the sand and play!!"

Taemin nodded and sprinted towards the sea to play.

Jonghyun told himself, never to bring Taemin out again!

That night, while key walked by Taemin's room, he heard sounds.

" What this red spot on my skin? it looks like its been on too much, it hurt! I asked it to stop... but he wouldn't I feel so horrible!" Key's eyes widened, did dino the maknae. DID DINO THE MAKNAE?

" KIM. JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Uh-oh, this is gonna be one hell of a night with Key for Jonghyun.

Taemin, awakened by the noise walked out to see jongkey wrestling again.

" What are you doing..." Taemin said sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

Onew woke up too, held taemin's hand and sat with him on the couch.

" Mommy, I have a mosquito bite!" Taemin falshed his tummy, showing that red spot, which Key thought...........was a hickey.

" Stupid mosquitoes won't stop my blood!!" Taemin cried.

Jonghyun was flabbergasted, " YOU THOUGHT, I GAVE HIM A HICKEY? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!" Jonghyun face palmed himself.

Key was embarrassed. 

" By the way, have you guys tried wrestling ? Jonghyun told me about it today! It seems fun! havew you guys tried it before?" Taemin said, truly innocent.

Onew sighed.

Key turned red

And Jonghyun said " Holy ." 

While Key continued to wack him for the entire night.

And you could say, Jonghyun took a leave of absence the next day

[ please mind my grammar and spelling etc, was rushing >.<]