Chapter 8 : Heartbeat?

Hello!

Naeun's POV

 

" Thank you. " I said smiling and shaking Sunggyu's hand

I look at him and he was cool and handsome. He pull me up and intoduce himself.

" I'm Kim Sunggyu. You must be Naeun. Hello. " said Sunggyu with a bright smile.

" Yeap. " I said smiling.

 

Myungsoo's POV

He is shaking her hands. Damn ! Am I feeling jealous again? I felt my heart sink down when they were talking and laughing loudly. I have to get him out of here.

" Hyung, lets go. We.. are late already... The queue is quite long already. " I said nervously.

" Alright. Naeun, do you wanna join us? Bring your friend along. " said Sunggyu

 

Damn it ! Now he is gonna sit with Naeun. Look likes I just have to bear it. 

 

Author's POV

Naeun and Sunggyu were still talking to each other eventhough they were queing for the food. Myungsoo still feel a bit of jealous of Sunggyu. 

 

Naeun's POV 

Sunggyu was very nice to me. But. I hope I can talk to Myungsoo more. Sunggyu was a very nice guy but I would prefer Myungsoo if I were to date someone.

" Someone have to find a seat. " I said to Sunggyu 

" Yeah, Myungsoo-ah, go find a seat for us. " said Sunggyu while patting on his back.

 

I seen Myungsoo face darken when Sunggyu said that to him. Myungsoo went off and look for a sit. I feel so sorry for him. I think I'm fell in love with him.

 

Author's POV

After they get their food, they sat down and eat. Naeun saw Myungsoo was like staring at blankly at the table.

" Myungsoo? " said Sunggyu while waving at him.

" What do you want now? " said Myungsoo with a deep voice.

" Chill bro. Just saying hi. " said Sunggyu.

 

Naeun and Bomi sat on the chair facing Sunggyu and Myungsoo. The girls just chat and laugh. Naeun then start to talk to Myungsoo.

" Hi. I never introduce myself formally. My name is Son Naeun. And you? " said Naeun smiling trying to break the ice among her and Myungsoo while offeing a handshake.

 " Hello, my name is Kim Myungsoo. " said Myungsoo with a bright smile and handshake with Naeun.

 

Naeun and Myungsoo made eye contact. Naeun can feel her heart beating very fast. She then realised that she fell in love with Kim Myungsoo

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the lame chapter as I dont really have the mood to update. i will try to udpdate oftenly and I promise the next chapter wont be as lame as this xD