Chapter 5 : Our new student, Son Naeun

Hello!

Author's POV

After Naeun went back to her class. She sat at her table. Its just next to Bomi.

" Naeun, where have you been? " questioned Bomi.

" Somewhere. " said Naeun with a sigh.

" Looks like you not in a good mood. Never mind I wont ask why. " said Bomi smiling.

The class teacher then came in. Everyone stands and greet. The teacher, Miss Soyu, then introduce Naeun to everyone students in the class.

" Everyone ! Listen up, we have a new student in our class. Her name is Son Naeun. Please take care of her. " said Miss Soyu.

" Okay teacher. " said the students.

" Alright, Bomi you are close to Naeun right ? " said Miss Soyu.

" Yeap ! " said Bomi loudly.

" I want you to show her around the school. " said Miss Soyu.

" I will teacher. Come on Naeun. I will show you around. " said Bomi

 

Myungsoo's POV

So she is in our class. Well she quite pretty I guess. 

" Myungsoo oppa, can I sit next to you. " said a girl and woke him up from his thinking.

" Sorry, but I want to be alone. " said Myungsoo said without looking at her.

 

Author's POV

Naeun and Bomi then walk around the school. Bomi explains everything about the school. They almost visited everything in the school 

" This is the end of the tour. The school is big, right? " questioned Bomi

" Yeah it is. If you didnt show me around, I may get lost. Thank you Bomi.  " thanked Naeun.

" Your mostly welcome. Lets go back to class. " said Bomi.

 

They were walking to the class corridor. Suddenly, they walk past through a guy. The guy then blocked their way. Bomi and Naeun stopped infront of the guy.

" Hold it you two, who is the pretty lady here? " looking at Naeun.

" Mind your own buisness , Jonghyun. " said Bomi.

" Alright. You new here? " said Jonghyun.

" Yeah.. " replied Naeun.

" Oh, then enjoy. I think we are a match-made by God. I will see you next time. " said Jonghyun and walked away cooly with a smirked.

Bomi then convince Naeun.

" Sorry about that, he is jerk. He is the baddest boy in our school. He almost hit on every girl in this school. Just dont get too close to him. " adviced Bomi.

" Okay ." said Naeun.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Alright. Here is chapter 5. Sorry for not updating yesterday and i have to update today but i cant think of any idea. So here it is, another chapter. Hope you enjoy. And the poster, is finished . YEAH !! CELEBRATION!!. Thank you again to Kyuhyurio8 for creating the poster. Here is the link to the shop:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/196161/luminescence-design-poster-graphic-review-apink-graphic-graphics-infinite-shinee-boyfriendband-postershop They are awesome :D . Again, sorry for the short chapter.