Chapter 7 : Another day in Junhyang High School

Hello!

Author's POV

The next day, Naeun reached her school early in the morning. Then, study sessions started. Naeun as usual, pay attention to the teachers. Myungsoo keep staring at her. Bomi caught Myungsoo staring. 

" Naeun-ah, Myungsoo is staring at you. Do you think he likes you? " asked Bomi

Myungsoo then noticed Bomi told Naeun. He turned back to the teacher and act like nothing happen. Naeun turn and notice Myungsoo is paying attention to the teacher.

" He's not even staring. " said Naeun 

" He was just now. " said Bomi loudly.

Miss Soyu noticed it and asked Bomi.

" Bomi, do you have anything to share with you classmates. " asked Miss Soyu.

" Nothing. Sorry. " said Bomi while looking at her book back.

Naeun giggle.

" You still laughing. " said Bomi with a smile to Naeun.

 

Naeun's POV

Is he staring at me? Why do I have a feeling that he keep staring at me all the time. Is Bomi telling the truth? Aish. This school is making me stress. Myungsoo is quite handsome. But I cant fall in love with him. The girls which act like gangsters will beat me up. Somemore, I am not the type who fall in love with a guy easily. Or am I?

 

Author's POV

The students all make their way out of the class. Myungsoo then met up with Sunggyu. 

" So did you saw the new girl? Wow ! Isnt she beautiful ? " said Sunggyu looking at Naeun and Bomi walking to the cafeteria.

" Sorry not my type. " said Myungsoo again.

" Can you please stop acting cool. " said Sunggyu smiling.

Then they heard a shout from the corridor. Myungsoo and Sunggyu ran to that direction. They saw Naeun fall down hardly on the floor. Myungsoo was about to go help her eventhough he dont usually help the students but was interrupt with Sunggyu running infront of him. Sunggyu gives her a hand.

" Are you okay? " asked Sunggyu.

" Yeah I'm fine. Thank you . " said Naeun with a bow.

" Welcome. My name is Kim Sunggyu. " said Sunggyu asking for a handshake.

" Son Naeun. " said Naeun with a smile and shake hands.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I was just standing staring at her and Sunggyu. Why am I feeling jealous? I dont like her anyway. Sunggyu match with her very well too.

" Hey dude. Did you saw that? I shake hands with my goddess. " said Sunggyu happily.

" Yeah, I did. " I said with a low smile.

Sunggyu and Naeun were still talking to each other while laughing.

 

Am I feeling jealous now?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for awhile. Please leave your comments or feedback below as it may improve my english language skills and writing skills. Hope you enjoy reading it. FYI, I dont know how to contine the story T.T Sorry if it . Please do comment to give me some feedbacks about this story.