Chapter 4 : Are you Kim Myungsoo ?

Hello!

Naeun's POV

" Damn it, I forgot to return it to him.

" What's the matter Naeun ? " questioned Bomi.

" I gotta go, meet you later. " I said.

" Wait- Naeun-ah ! " shouted Bomi

 

Author's POV

" Why is she in a hurry? " said Bomi

Naeun ran across the corridor and look for the class. She look left and right for the class. She then found a map directory on the board.

" Year 5 class.. 3 ! Yup this is it " said Naeun while pointing to the map.

Naeun then walk to the class. She then noticed the name list. 

" Kim Myungsoo. Yup he is here alright. " said Naeun to herself.

" I wonder he will scold me if I accidentally took his wallet. " thought Naeun.

 

Naeun then take in a deep breath and walk in. She then noticed Bomi is in the class too. She then quickly checked the name list again. She was shocked. Not only Myungsoo is in but Bomi and her too . 

" I am in this class ? " questioned Naeun to herself.

She then walk in. She saw the students all chatting. Bomi noticed her and asked her to come to her direction. 

" Why you left? I was about to tell you you were in my class too. " said Bomi

" Thats great! Oh yeah, by the way, do you seen Kim Myungsoo around here? " questioned Naeun.

" Maybe the toilet? " said Bomi 

" I will find him. " said Naeun running towards the exit.

" Now, where is she going ? " said Bomi 

 

Naeun's POV

Where in the world is he? I ran outside the class and went out to the corridor. When suddenly i fell .

" Ouch ! Aish- " I said while rubbing my head.

" You okay? " A man's voice.

He pull me up and walked away. I noticed his face. I seen him before. Thats right ! He is the guy who make me fell that day.

" Excuse me ?! Are you Kim Myungsoo ? " I questioned.

" Yeah, what do you want? " Myungsoo said with a cool tone.

" You.. did you seen my wallet !? " questioned Myungsoo while walking very close to her staring at her eyes. I step back step by step.

 

Well looks like he finally remeber my face huh? What should I do? He looks scary but handsome and cool in the same way. His gaze. Is the first time I see a boy's face this close. I then finally bang on the wall and it was a dead end. I cant step back again. I made my decision quickly. 

" Did you seen my wallet ? " said Myungsoo again slightly raise his voice.

" Yeah I've se-en your wall-et " I said while tering

" Where ? " He said putting his arm on the wall while I'm infront of him. Like I'm trap.

That makes me more nervous. But he look cool like this.

" Here is you-r wallet " said Naeun handing out to him.

" Thank you. " said Myungsoo while checking the wallet.

 

I ran to the class and act like nothing happen before rumors spread and I am in big trouble. Thinking about it, does the girls really mean it? 

 

FLASHBACK

Are you the new girl? " question the tallest one.

" Dont you even dare steal our Kim Myungsoo " said the girl beside her

FLASHBACK END

 

  But oh my God ! He's look so romantic. Now I know why everyone likes him. Well I cant fell for a boy like that. He looks like a gangster. Alright better step out of it. Focus on something else. I wont make my life miserable. I cant fell for Kim Myungsoo. I just can't.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Sorry for the ish chapter. I cant get my mind straight. Anyway leave your comments and feedbacks as it will help me improve my writing skill. Thank you and hope you enjoy reading it. 

Oh yeah, Today is Yoona's Birthday !! Happy Birthday Yoona. May God bless you :D 30/5/12