Chapter 3 : School Enrollment

Hello!

Myungsoo's POV

I run as fast as I can after escaping from the house. I was running while turning my back to them when suddenly I fell on top of a young girl. She was pretty. But I have no time to say sorry and just ran away. I looked back on saw that she was injured. I cant turn back as I will get caught by those three bastards.

I ran to a nearby street and hide there. After about a few minutes, I feel like I am safe enough. I went to a nearby mini-market and buy a drink. When suddenly I noticed that my wallet is lost ! 

 

" Damn it ! Where could my wallet be " I said to myself.

" Sir, are you going to pay for that " questioned the staff.

" Wait a second. " I said. I check my pocket for the second time and it was really gone.I leave the shop right away.

" Sir ! Sir ! " shouted the staff.

I think i drop it somewhere when I fall on that pretty girl. I went back to the scene quietly and make sure that the bastards are not there. I try to searched for my wallet but it is not there.

" What the hell? Where could it be ? " I yelled to myself quietly

As I have no money, I decide to stay in my friend's house, Kim Sunggyu for a night.

 

Author's POV

Kim Sunggyu's House

" Thanks for letting me stay a night, auntie. " said Myungsoo to Sunggyu's Mom, Ms.Heo Ga-Yoon

" You're welcome, you can stay as long as you can until you are safe. " said Ms.Heo

" Yeah, you will be sharing a room with me. " said Sunggyu

" Thanks a lot . " said Myungsoo smiling

" Anyway, why were you chase out of the house? " question Sunggyu.

" Is a because my stupid father ! Well, dont talk about it anymore. I hate to remember it. Lets just sleep , hyung. " said Myungsoo adjusting the pillow.

" Alright , good night . " said Sunggyu.


 

Author's POV

The day after the incident happen, Naeun surf the internet as she was bored in the house doing nothing. Then, she noticed the wallet on her computer table. She open it and read it again.

" Kim Myungsoo .. " said Naeun to herself

" I got to return this to him quick. " said Naeun.

" Mom ! Mom ! U there? " shouted Naeun while running down the stairs.

" Yes, you calling me Naeun-ah?

" Yeah, can I enrolled to school early, like tommrow? " questioned Naeun.

" Well, good thing. Is best if you return the wallet to the young man as soon as possible. " said her mom with a smile.

" I will get your uniform for you, you take a good rest in the house. " said her mom.

" Alright, Thanks a lot, Mom " said Naeun smiling with her teeth wide open.

 

The Next Day

" Naeun-ah wake up ! You're gonna be late. " shouted her mom loudly from downstairs

" Late? Late for what? " questioned Naeun herself

" Oh damn ! I almost forgot I have to enroll to school today. Aish- " said Naeun jumping out of her bed and get ready herself.

Naeun put her school uniform on that she got from her mother yesterday. She ran downstairs and grab a bread. She was eating so fast that her bread finish in seconds.

" Oh dear- slow down there. You may get choke. " said her mom worriedly.
" I have no time, mom. What if I be late on first day of school? I am so in trouble... " said Naeun still chewing on another bread.

Naeun drank her milk and off to school. 
" Bye , Mom " said Naeun putting on her shoes.


 

JungHyan High School

Naeun came down off her school bus and look at the school. Wow it was as modern as ever ! She walk to the entrance of the school and open the door. Class havent start and students just hanging out in the hallway. Naeun walk through the hallway.
People then start mumbling to each other and looking at her.

" Is she the new girl? " said one student.

" Wow, she looks pretty " said one guy

Naeun then look right and left. She notice everyone looking at her.

" Is this scary or what? " said Naeun to her ownself.

Suddenly a girl jump infront of her. That shocked Naeun.

" Hi, my name is Yoon Bo Mi. But you can called me Bomi. " said the girl
" Hi , I am Son Naeun. " said Naeun still shocked.

" Naeun, you new here? So far, how was this school? " questioned Bomi while directing her to the principal

" Ummmm is nice but quite scary. Why is everyone mumbling and looking at me? " said Naeun.

 

" Scary ? Well you know, this school especially the girls are very annoying. Well I cant take it sometimes too." said Bomi

" But you will get used to it. If they bully you tell me I will help u. " said Bomi smiling

" Okay. Thanks Bomi. " said Naeun smiling

Suddenly a group of five girls came. Naeun saw them coming to her direction.

 

" Are you the new girl? " question the tallest one.
" Dont you even dare steal our Kim Myungsoo " said the girl beside her

" Kim Myungsoo ? The wallet ! I almost forget " said Naeun to herself

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This one is quite long. Hope you enjoy reading it. Leave your comment or feedback as it will help me improve my writing skill