Six

More than my best friend brother

Kevin left my room about 9.00 pm. I sighed and fell into bed. I grab my iPod and put it on shuffle. I smiled as I recognized the song.The first time I heard this song was with Kevin and Deanna at their concert at middle school. They were first performing it then. I fell in love with it instantly. Before I knew it, I fall into a deep deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning in sweat. My breathe was rising. I pulled my pillow up to my chest and hugged it tightly. I glanced at my clock. 6.00 am. I sighed and dragged myself out of the bed. I had to get ready for school. I got up and dressed. I walked down the stairs and found Kevin and Deanna fighting. Wow, for once,Deanna is done before me. Then I noticed she wasn't in her school uniform yet and they were both outside the bathroom door.

"Imma a girl! It's matter what I smell and look like first"

"Well.. Imma a boy! I smell nice for a certain girl"

"So, whose the girl?" She asked. Crossing her arms, smirking.

"No one. Ugh... You win. Hurry up though" She smiled knowing she won the shower first. Thus is why I take my showers at night. Kevin turned around and saw me. His eyes got wide then he smiled. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I almost messed up" I was glad he didn't slipped my name out. I mean this could ruin my friendship with Deanna