Four

More than my best friend brother

"Woohyun oppa just left. Get ready. Mom want to take us all to a fancy dinner tonight. She said you would come and she'll pay for you." I sighed. I never really liked people paying for me. I felt guilty for it. I decided to just bring my money anyway, but I didn't tell her. I went up to her room and got the fanciest thing I had here. Yes, I was here so much, I actually had my own closet there. I walked out the room and bumped into Kevin. He stared at me eyes for about 10 second before he went downstairs. I sighed. I was so confused. What does the kiss mean? Was it a mistake? I don't know but if he is going to act like this, I'm not going to sit around and wait for him.  sighed and walked downstairs. Deanna was the last one to be ready.As usual.  We finally left the house.Me and Deanna sat at the back while Kevin sat in front  next to his mom. I stared out the window but I couldn't help but see Kevin glance at me in the mirror a few times. This was going to be a long night. 

We got to the restaurant and wow.. It was fancy. She wasn't lying. I've been here before when I was young. Back in every one in my family was happy. And no one die. We always had a family night. We were possibly the best family out there. I sighed remembering those memories. Ever since my sister died. My parents have been working non-stop. It's like they forgotten all about me. Like I never existed in their world. I sighed and shook the toughts out of my mind. By the time I did so, we were seated. The table was sat as if the Queen were to walk in at the moment. I opened the menu and looked at the prices. It wasn't really expensive as you would expect. I decided to get the Steak. "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back later" I excused. everyone nodded except Kevin. He just keep staring after me. I sighed and went to the bathroom. I sat in a stall and thought about everything. The kiss. The piano. My sister. School tomorrow.Everything. It was all just fluddering into my brain, causing a headache to form. I quickly calmed myself down and went out the bathroom. As I did, someone pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me. I was shocked. Not knowing who it was. I pushed him away from me. I then notice it was Kevin. He looked at me hurt. .. I quickly went over to him and hug him.

"I'm sorry..I' didn't know who it was." He chuckled and returned the hug. Then he started to kiss me again. I stop the kiss and he looked at me, confuse.

"Why did you come find me?" he smiled

"It;s the only way we can be together right now." I smiled. So he did feel the same way. YAY!!

"So you want to be with me?" He smiled and place his hand under my chin.

"Jagiya, I always wanted to be with you ever since I punch the guy in the park when I was 12 and you were 10." he said ' Did he just called me "jagiya"? ' i thought..

"Saranghae" I smiled probably like a goofy grin

"Saranghaeyo, Kevin Woo" .

When we get back to our table, "Who's on the phone, honey?" Ms. Woo asked Kevin. "Oh. It's Soohyun hyung"

Deanna looked at me with a question look. 

"What?" I asked

"Why do you look flustered. Like you look all red?" I quickly starightened up and answer her. 

"I'm not. I was just thinking about somthing" It's not like I lied to her. I did really think about something.  In the restroom. But one new thing crossed my mind, how am I suppose to tell her what's going on between me and Kevin.. I'm sure she'll find out about this sooner or later