Five

More than my best friend brother

We left the restaurant. Everyone just keep smiling and looking at me. What the hell was going on? We finally reached the house and Deanna practically pulled me out the car.

"Deanna, wait." Ms. Woo said. I looked at her confuse.

"Fine" we got into the house, Deanna pulled me upstairs and stood me outside a room. Everyone came upstairs and they were smiling. Creepy,huh?  "Open the door, ShinYeong-ah" Kevin said to me. Every time he spoked, my heart fluttered. I open the door and gasped. [ http://data.whicdn.com/images/22372308/i-dJvhgnF_large.jpg ] I turned to everyone, confusion in my eyes.

 

"It's your room" Ms.Woo said to me. What??!! I couldn't believe this.. I felt. I don't know what to say. I felt like somone actually cared about me. 

"But why? I mean.. I love it but you really don't have to" She looked at me and smiled. 

"Well, it's beacause you're always here. But better yet, you're like the part of the family. Always have" I smiled. Tears were about to escape. This room was perfect. Ms Woo hugged me. I look back at the room. It wasn't perfect yet. There was something missing. I turned to Kevin and he smiled.

"Do me a favor?" I asked him

"What?" he looked at me confuse.

"Call some of your friends up and tell them to meet you at my house. I mean... old house."He smiled. I think he knew what I wanted. I smiled and went into my new room. Everyone left, probably leave me alone in my new room. i sat in the bed and looked around. I can't believe they did this for me. I don't know how to thank them. I smiled to myself and got up to kevin's room. I knocked on the door and he was all ready.

"Ready?" i asked him. He nodded his head and went to his car.

In the car was silent. Not awkward, but comfy. I smiled to myself. Today was Sunday. Which mean's school tomorrow. Ugh.. I saw my house come in to view. As usual, my parent's not home. I went inside and packed my clothes. I decided to left a note to my parents at the kitchen.

'' Dear mom and dad,

Considering you guys are never here, I moved in with Deanna. If you need me, just call me.

Sincerely,

ShinYeong

"Are u going to be OK?" Kevin asked me from behind. His arms still wrapped around my waist. I thought about this for a second.

"Yea" That's the only thing I could said. I heard the door knocked and Kevin went to answer it. It was Kevin's friend. ( UKISS of course. ;))

:Do u guys mind helping me moving this piano into the back of the truck." ( I forgot to tell u guys that they rent a truck to unload the piano)

"Sure" Eli said while the rest of them just nodded their head. 

 

We were back home and Kevin and his friend help me moved the piano into my new room. We found a spot without interrupting other things. " Thank you guys, for helping me out" I thanked them.

" Nah.. There's no big deal about it." Dongho replied me with a smile.

They all went out and I closed the door. Kevin looked at me amused. I went and sat by next to the piano. Brushing the keys but not daring to play yet. He nodded at me to reassure me that it's ok for me to play. I smiled and finally started to play. I play the song of "Kim HyunJoong - Please" ( I love the song ^^)

It felt really good, I thought about it after I finished playing it. Kevin clapped his hand and I blushed a bit. then Deanna walked in and looked at us weird.

"What's going on here?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms against her chest. 

"ShinYeong-shi was playing a song on her piano. I wanted to see her play. See if she's good like she says" He bumped my elbow and I smiled, nodding to tell her that Kevin told the truth. She looked at us strangely, but she bought it. I sighed in relief when she walked out. Kevin looked at me and I started to play again. Listening to every single note. I smiled. Playing it again just made me felt..... at home...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hShOR9B85lY&ob=av2n