Two

More than my best friend brother

We finally got to the mall. I had no clue what mall this was. I guess WooHyun wanted to take her to this really cool mall? Whatever. I walked out the car with Deanna. She was going on and on about how she looked and all I do was to keep nodding and occasionally saying "You look fine". She was really excited to even notice that I don't really care. Yes, she's my bestfriend and I get she is seeing her newish boyfriend, but still. If u thought u didn;t look good, why didn't u just change it at home in the first place. I sighed and went into the mall. As soon as I walked in, Deanna saw Woohyun and ran up to him. This was my chance to make an escape. I quickly walked up into a store an went out of their sight.

I've been walking around for hours. Occasionally seeing Deanna and Woohyun. They saw me and they did was smile and say Hi. They already knew that I don't  want to join because I wanted them to have their privacy.But truthfully,  didn't want to watching people swap spit every 20 seconds. I chuckled a bit and walked up to a store. I didn't really notice until I bumped into someone. I looked up and cannot believe that he was here. My eyes got wide and I rolled them. It was Gikwang. he has been obssesd with me ever since in middle school (Gikwang from beast)

Well, he was hot, but he was such a sarcastic (Mianhae to gikwang's fan). He smiled down at me and holding both of my arms. Looking at me like that.

"Well hello, beautiful. What a coincidence to see u here". he smiled down at me and I rolled my eyes."Oh come on.. U know u'll love this" I rolled my eyes again and tried to get out of his grisp, but he wouldn't let me.

"Gikwang-ah, let me go". I said

"Not until u agree to go on a date with me" He said to me smiling.

"I don't want to go on a date with u" Then, he was pulled off me. I don' know by who until I accidentally saw hiw face. Kevin. I sighed in relief. "She said no" he said with an angry voice. 

"Or what?" Gikwang asked, being cocky and smirk.

"This" he punched Gikwang right in the face. I gasped and started to laughed. Until the security guard kicked both of me and Kevin out of the mall. When the security guard left, I looked up at Kevin and we both start laughing.

I got into his car and I notice at the back of the seat was his guitar. He started to play again. He stopped playing it since he was 8th grade because a couple of guy comment about it. I smiled

"What r u smiling about this time?" he asked.

"You play the guitar again?" I said still smiling. He blushed and looked down at his steering wheel, putting the key into the ignition.
"Yeah. Why?" he asked back

"Nothing.. I'm just glad. Maybe u should play it for me" I asked in enthuasism. He laughed at that and nodded his head. He took me to this park. We sat down and got out his guitar and started to play a song.

I soon to recognized the song he played. It was 0330 by Ukiss. I've always loved that song. It's probably number 1 song on my playlist. I wonder if he knew. When he finished playing, I couldn't stop from smiling. He was so good.

"Well?" he asked. I could tell, from the inside, he was doubting himself.

"You were really good. It makes me want to play piano again." I smiled to reassure him. 

"You should" I looked down and I could feel he's staring at me. I didn't dare to look up. Tears were threatening to escape. U see, my older sister tought me and our grandmother tought her. But ever since she died, I quit.  If u ask how, she killed herself. I guess she was always depressed and believe she didn't have a place in this world. She would be about 24 now.

"I.. I can't. Not now" He looked at me. He knew everything and he wasn't going to pressure me on this one. I started to feel the tears exploded from my eyes. I couldn't stop it. He saw me crying, which I really didn't want him to, and he pulled me in a hug. He was so comfy. We sat there for what seems like forever speechless. I felt bad for ruining his shirt, but I couldn't stop from crying.

"It's OK, Shinyeong-ah. Play when u feel ready to play. I'm not pressuring u but, I do know ur sister would want to see u play again."  I smiled into his chest and continue crying. We sat there afor another 2 hours until I heard my pone ring.

"Where the hell are u??!!" I heard Deanna yelled at me. . I forgot to tell her I was leaving.

"Oh.. Um.. I left already" 

"Where? Why didn't u tell me?"

"I guess I forgot" I heard her sigh

"Whatever" then she hung up. I sighed and got up. 

"Take me home please?" I asked Kevin. He quickly nodded and got into his car. We sat the whole ride, speechless, but not the awkward silence, the good silence. I sat back in the seat and watch the scenary past by, waiting to go home, to an empty house.