Three

More than my best friend brother

I walked into my house and of course, it felt vacant. It felt like no one has been here for ages. I sighed and walked up to my room. I barely came home anymore. I was barely sleeping at deanna's or another friend's house. Ocassionally, I would sleep at my aunt's. But tonight, Ijust wanted to be alone. At my home. I don't know why. It's not like my dad was bad. Actually, it was one of the best. I smiled at the memory Kevin punch Gikwang in the face. Or he was playing guitar for me.

I walked into the piano and was the grand piano we had. Looking at it only made me thought of my sister flutter into my brain. I quickly looked away.Tears are already threatened to come out. I quickly went upstairs and took a long shower. When I got out, I decided to just go to bed. 

The next day, I woke up to a text from Deanna.

' Hang out today and sleep over :) ' I sighed. I love her. She always care about me. Always let me sleep there. She knew how much I hate it being alone in the house. I quickly got up and get dressed.

I walked up the house and saw Kevin was there to pick me up. I smiled and got into his car. "where's Deanna?" I asked

"Oh.. She's getting ready"

I look out the window. I barely noticed my surroundings. I was in a complete day dream. We finally reached the house and Kevin shake me up which makes me jumped a little to wake me up from my day dreaming. 

"What?" I asked. He chuckled a little and shook his head. Iwalked out the car and went in the house. Deanna came running to me and hug me. I just smiled. Good thing she wasn't mad about yesterday.Wait.. Did she know where I was and who am I with?? AIGOOOO.. ><" Oh well, I really don't want to tell her about that. We walked up to her room and just hang out.  About a few minutes later, she finally spoke.

"So, where did you go yesterday?" I guess you could say I kind of choked. I looked at her in shocked, thinking of what something to say. 

"Oh.. Uh.. I went home" She looked at me, doubting this. It's not like i was lying to her. I did go home. She probably doubt it because I barely go home. I sigh and nodded to her reassurance. She nodded back and continue reading her magazine. Soon after, Kevin barged into the room.

"What?" Deanna said to him.

"Nothing.. You guys want to watch movie? You can invite Woohyun hyung if you want to" Once he said that. Deanna's face gleamed. Oh God. I came to hang out with Deanna, not watching her cuddle with her boyfriend  and make out every so often. As long as she's happy, though, I'll get used to it.

We were watching some really scary movie. I was sitting next to Kevin and I was hiding my eyes into my hand. I heard him chuckled. I look up and smile at him. Deanna and Woohyun were already making out so they barely even notice us. Suddenly, I feel Kevin put me in his arms and my heart fluttered. His arms was around my shoulder., hugging me to his chest. I smiled and blushed, but make sure he couldn't see me. I mean, this could mean a whole different thing to him then it did to me. It could be like a freind thing. To me, it was much more. It made my inside tingles. I smiled to myself. A very scary part came up, and I hid my head into his chest 0.o

The movie was finally over. Deanna and Woohyun were too busy making out to even notice or care. I sighed and walked up. I went outside. I was in the backyard when suddenly kevin come out. He stood next to me and enjoying the view. Actually I really don't know what he's looking at that made him smile.Maybe the sun was glinted over the field of grass. Or maybe the wind felt on our skin. That's when I realized that he was staring at me. I turned  to him and he place his hand on my waist. he just smiled and lean in, then BOOM!! (u know what happens right ;) ) We finally end it and rest our forehead together. I can't believe that I just kissed with someone that I have a crush on since I was 10. Never did I believe that he felt the same way. He leaved me there dazed and confuse. I raised an eyebrow. Then, I saw Deanna. He must've heard her. Maybe he doesn't want her to  know. At least not yet. Which I won't blame him, I also don't want her to know right away either. She might freaked out. I sighed and walked over her. The memories of that kiss are still refreshing in my mind.