Chapter 5.

Misfit love

Kwangmin's pov.

"yay, we are finally home!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.


"yah!! you are too loud!" covering both sides of my ears with my hands.


Everyone come out of their room because of all the commotions created by Hyunseong hyung. "yah! What's all that commotions all about!" Jeongmin hyung said as he scratched his head. I quickly pointed to Hyunseong hyung to prove that I have nothing to do with that loud noise.


"Kwangmin ah, it's already 7pm you know. How come so late then come home and why are you with Hyunseong hyung?" Youngmin asked with a face of curiosity.


"oh, me and hyung were at the library. He was teaching me maths as you know I at it since you are my twin." I looked at him with a smile.


Youngmin quickly noticed I was blushing whenever I looked at Hyunseong hyung. "Let's have a talk." he held my hand and dragged me all the way to the garden. 


"what hyung?"


"have you fallen in love with Hyunseong hyung?"


My eyes widened as I couldn't believe what he said. 'how did he know! Omg.' I stammered and started to turn bright red. "I-I-I-"


"I knew it! I knew from the start when you turn red whenever you see him. Yes! I am so smart haha" he screamed so loud while complimenting himself. I had to cover his mouth with my hands so that others couldn't hear why he said.


"why are you even noticing me you idiot!!" looking around frantically wondering if anyone had overheard what he said.


He pushed my hands away " cause you are my twin? And isn't it good that your good ol'brother is actually noticing you and taking care of you?" one of his eyebrows raised as he said that somewhat sarcastically.


"well, isn't that nice?" I said as I folded my arms replying him. I sat down on the grass feeling the wind and he decided to follow. 


Then suddenly he had the mood to start asking me questions about when I started to like Hyunseong hyung and why. 'why are you being so concerned?' I wondered. I wanted to change the subject so I asked him " so.. How's you and Jeongmin hyung? You guys are getting closer each day huh?" I playfully. 


"ani! Where got!" his faced turned crimson red almost immediately when I raise jeongmin hyung's name.


I laughed at his reaction, hoping he didn't catch it. " why are you laughing at me!" he yelled. 'oops, he found out' I scratched my head and stuck my tongue out for reply. 


"sorry hyung, I didn't mean to. It's just that you are too cute" I teased.


"we are twins you know. When you are saying I am cute, you are somehow indirectly saying yourself cute, dumb ." he said while folding his arms.


"so you don't agree I am being cute?" I did an ageyo to him to make him agree that I am cute!


He looked and said " yup, I don't agree" 


"eh hyung, how can you say that to your so lovable twin!" I raised my voice.


"you lovable? Spare me" 


"you are being such a brat!"


"well, you are one too"


'arghhhhhhhhhh' I was so frustrated not knowing what to rebutt, my face turned deep red. "hahaha! Omg, you face is damn red Kwangmin" 


I touched my face and it's hot! 'dammit'. I pouted. 


"awwww, don't pout" he said while half heartedly teasing.


"it's all your fault!!" I started to fight back so that he couldn't see my tomato-like face. 


"no, it's not!" he started to return my hits. In the end, we started to have a cat fight. We were having so much fun, both our face turn bright red, from all the panting at laughing.


"creak" 


'oh, was it the door?' I looked at the entrance that leads straight to the garden. 


'eh, I remember that the door was close, why is it open?' thoughts went through my head to answer my questions.


"hey hyung, did you forgot to close the door just now when you dragged me to the garden?"


"I don't remember" panting hard from the cat fight.


"oh ok"


"why?"


"oh, nothing."
 




Hyunseong's pov.

"yay, we are finally home!" I yelled.


"yah!! You are too loud!" he scolded me.


'oops, maybe I am really too loud' I gave that blur look. Jeongmin yelled back asking who made that commotion and Kwangmin pointed straight at me without a second thought and he was desperately trying to push the blame off his shoulders.


I looked at him and sneak a laugh. He was trying so hard and it made him looked really cute. 'awwww, adorable' I giggled. 


Suddenly, Youngmin grabbed Kwangmin by the hand and dragged him all the way to the garden. I wanted to follow and check what's up but the rest quickly stood in front of me and asked me if I wanted to game and stuff. I was trying to get away but the twins quickly disappeared.


10 mins passed. 'phew, finally they went to do their own stuff. The twins have been out for awhile now, what are they doing?!' all kinds of thoughts went through my head and I started to panic scared that Youngmin will accept Kwangmin and they are kissing right now! 'i have to check it out.'


I looked through the glass door and there they were. "still talking huh?" I mumbled. I wanted to hear what they were saying so i quietly opened the door so that the sound of the door wouldn't alert them. That's when I saw Kwangmin's face turned bright red and so is Youngmin's face and they are smiling. I startled wanting to hear more.


"creak" 'SHOOT!' I screamed in my head. I quickly run to the living room to make sure that they didn't see me, I wouldn't want them to know that I was eavesdropping. My heart dropped and I kept wondering why were their face red and they looked so happy. 


'is Kwangmin so happy with him? Can't I make him happy? I want him. I love him, don't he feel the same way about me? Hyunseong! Stop moping here thinking useless stuff! Be brave and ask him how he feels!' 


'but will my voice allow me to ask?'
 



Author's rant.

Hmmmmm, I guess I . ):

but I will still try and finish this story. I am sorry if I spoiled this story..

I will accept both negative and positive comments. (: 

THANK YOU FOR READING <3