Chapter 3.

Misfit love

Kwangmin's pov.


'I'm going to be late for school!!'
I scolded myself for crashing the alarm clock in the morning. I was wearing my shoes when I accidentally bumped into someone. 


"I'm sorry!" I said as I start to turn around to see who was it.


"it's ok" he said with a mono tone voice. 


It's Hyunseong hyung. I still couldn't face him after the day he confessed to me. He knew I was still awkward around him when I turned around immediately when I noticed its him. He patted my head and smiled " it's ok, you don't have to mind the confession."


I looked at his backview. 'he looks really lonely and sad...' I kept looking at his shadows when suddenly Donghyun hyung shouted "Kwangmin ah! Why you still spacing out there?! You are going to be late for school!"


"Ohh! Ok! Coming!"


"the bus isn't going to wait for you!"


"wait for meeeeeee!" *runs*


I reached the bus just in time panting hard but luckily I found a seat. 'I have to forget about it for now, I need to concentrate.' but I know I was lying to myself. After that day when Hyunseong hyung kissed me, I kept noticing him. I don't know why.. Me, Youngmin and Jeongmin hyung all agreed that we should try and figure out and also we decided we shall wait for time to see how this triangle goes. 


Lately it seems that Jeongmin hyung is noticing Youngmin more nowadays, cares alot for him. I smiled looking at them being closer then before and it seems Youngmin likes i. 'wait, why am I not jealous?! Wasn't I in love with Youngmin?'


I was shocked, i bit my lips when I realized i wasn't caring much about Youngmin anymore, I treated him like a .. Normal brother, twin. I realized my stares and heart racing isn't for the blonde anymore it's for the older brunette.. That made me even more confused, I am not good with my emotions I sometimes don't even know how I feel and this is one of those times.


We reached school just in time. The bell rang exactly when we reached our classroom, Hyunseong hyung was sitting beside me, the class just started and he's already sleeping but the warm sunlight shines down on his face and I couldn't help myself but to look at him I wanted to look away but i kept thinking about him. I want to hold him, I want to kiss him. 'wait, why am i thinking about this in the middle of a class?! Kwangmin snap out of it!' Just when I was in deep thinking, someone poked me with a pen and said "Yah! Kwangmin! The teacher is calling you!!"


"Kwangmin! What are you looking at?!" the teacher screamed at me I thought my ear drums are going to burst. I turned red, i tilted my head to the side to see Hyunseong hyung giggling. I felt super embarressed, I stood up immediately to answer the teacher.


"i am so sorry, teacher." *bowed slightly.*


"well sorry isn't gonna pay for it. You have to do a punishment soto before to the other classmates that were paying attention. So for your punishment, you have to finish this paper by today and hand it to me first thing tomorrow!"


"ok" I whined and sat down quietly.


"were you looking at me? Am I that attractive?" Hyunseong hyung teased me playfully. I immediately turned crimson red. 


"aniyo!" I whined so loud the whole class turned and looked me. Luckily the teacher wasnt paying attention and was in her small little world of maths. I got so embarressed I hid my face behind my text book. The older brunette giggled at my reaction.


"okok, relax." he smiled. I blushed the minute I saw his smiling face, I quickly hide behind the textbook again so that he wouldn't see my redden face.


Finally, school ended. I am the quiet one in school, never really interact with anyone except for my clique. I decided to head to the library to do the punishment given to me by the teacher. 'aish.. I have to finish this paper by today and it's maths!' I hate Maths and I at it but I had to finish it, so I just dived straight into the question. 


"aish, how to do this question?! Why is Maths so hard! Arghhhh." annoyed by the question. 'if only Hyunseong hyung was here, he's great with numbers.'


"this is pretty easy you know." uh-oh I recognized that voice. It's Hyunseong hyung's. 'did he actually read my mind?! How come when i was thinking about him, he appeared!' I didn't turn my head because if I face him, I would stammer and I absolutely don't want that to happen.


"if it's that easy, why don't you help me do all of it. You know I at Maths.." 


"ani, I can help you with ghe question you don't know but i am not going to help you do" he smirked. I was so annoyed already and he's still rubbing salt to my wound!


"fine, teach me!"


"okay then, but you have to face me first."


I hesitated but for my work, I had to face him. I looked up to him and I turned deep red cause he smiled. He's smile is like a warm sun, I looked at his lips. 'feel like taking them' I slapped myself out of my thought ' no! I need to concentrate on this'


He giggled looking at my reactions changed. I blushed even more and  loudly cried " hurry up and help me!"


"okok I will!" he laughed even more. I smiled unknowingly when I saw him laughed, he looked so cute.


"let's start." 


"alright."


 

i feel like i am ruining this story, i am really sorry! 

if it's alright with you please comment and subscribe ^^