Chapter 1

Misfit love

Kwangmin's pov.

I have always love my other half, more then a brother and a twin. I love him as a lover. It's a misfit love that no one will acknowledge.

But even so, i know Youngmin hyung will never love me the way I love him.  Because he likes Jeongmin hyung in the romantic way and I can never beat Jeongmin hyung. 

He is everything a girl would want for a boyfriend. handsome, smart awesome personality, who wouldn't fall for him?

But I'm planning to confess to Youngmin hyung today since its a perfect setting as the other boyfriend members went out for dinner while hyung and I wasn't hungry.

"yah! Kwangmin! stop beating my soldiers!" he yelled with the burning passion in his eyes wanting to win the video game.

I smiled unknowingly seeing how childish and cute he looked, but he caught me in the act. 

"yah!! Kwangmin ah! stop smiling at me and start concentrating on the game!"

"you better be careful hyung, you know how lousy your video games skills are! I can beat you with my eyes blindfolded!" I mocked him wishing to get some response of him yelling back at me. But what I find was he looked rather disappointed and sad.

"I know I am not as good as you." he said softly.

A wave of guiltiness washed over me for mocking him. I wanted to say sorry when the thunder striked. He jumped and hugged me! My heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to jump out. My cheeks turned deep red and I helplessly started to melt in my twin's arms. I wanted this to last forever.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that." he said as he pulls away.

'what?! I wasn't bothered by it, the fact is I enjoyed it and I even wanted the time to stop! Aish.. Wait a minute, now's the perfect time to confess to him.' I thought to myself with a face of confidence.

"hey hyung"

"yes Kwangmin?"

"I..I..I..I..I..I"

"what do you want to say, keep saying 'i'?!"

"I want t-"

Just when I was about to say it, the door flung open. All the members came back "alalala.. What a nice dinner!" Jeongmin hyung said while rubbing his tummy. When Youngmin hyung saw him, he quickly stood up and ran towards him holding onto his arm. My heart broke in to pieces, It was such a nice timing for me to confess to him! but I missed it..

"Kwangmin ah! Let's play a game!" Jeongmin hyung said while looking at me.

"aniyo.. I don't feel like playing"
After saying that, I went straight up to my room. 

Hyunseong hyung was the only one who knows that I love Youngmin and he supports me. Once he knows that I rejected to play a game, he knew there was something seriously wrong about me. Cause I will never reject playing a game. 

"Kwangmin ah, are you okay?" he asked while creaking the door opened.

"neh, Mianhae" 

"why are you saying sorry?"

"I made you worry"

"it's okay silly, I understand. Why don't you tell me what happened?" he asked with concern eyes.

I looked into his brown orbs and realized I started shaking, trembling really badly. Tears fell on my cheeks like raindrops, I couldn't stop crying. Hyunseong hyung was shocked, he never see me cry before. He quickly held me in his arms holding me tight, I clench my fists and I put my head on his shoulder crying. No matter how much I try to stop myself from crying, the tears just wont stop.
 




Jeongmin's pov.

"Youngmin ah, come on let go of my arm."

"aniyo! I don't want to!"

"wae?!"

"because I love you hyung!" Youngmin said while blushing.

"neh neh, I know you love me. I love you too as a brother."

"I don't mean it as a brother hyung, I really love you in the romantic way." his eyes locked on to mine. I could see he is serious. I didn't know what to say, I'm confused. The one I love is Kwangmin! 'I need to break free from his grip' I thought to myself.

"you know the person I liked is Kwangmin, not you. You know that."

"yes, I know that. You looked really sad after Kwangmin rejected your offer for a game."

"yes.. So you should understand. Now let go of my hand, I want to go and find Kwangmin!"

"no! I want you to look at me and only me! No one else!"

Just when I reached outside of Kwangmin's room, I heard sobbing sounds. I quietly opened the door wanting to get a glimpse of what is going on. But Youngmin kept disrupting me from getting a peek.

"hyunseong hyung, you are the best. You were always there when I needed someone. Gomowo."

"it's alright Kwangmin, I will be here when you need me. I will never leave."

When I heard that, I was even more eager to look at what's going on! I opened up the crack even more even though Youngmin is still holding on to me and I see Hyunseong and Kwangmin is hugging and Kwangmin is crying! I got really angry, I burst in wanting to know what's going on. I am not a big fan of hiding my feelings.