Chapter 2.

Misfit love


Jeongmin's pov

"yah! Why is Kwangmin crying Hyunseong!"

They looked rather surprised when they saw me and Youngmin bust in. They were still holding each other, seeing them like that made me even angrier.

"answer me!"

"wae??" hyunseong asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"b-be-because.."

"nothing to say huh?.."

" yah! Hyung! don't say that to jeongminnie hyung!!" Youngmin shouted at the older brunette. The atmosphere was getting really awkward and tense, everyone was looking at each other with piercing eyes. I could see Kwangmin getting really scared and was burying his head on to the older brunette's chest, I was getting even more jealous seeing them cuddling. I couldn't stand the sight of my love being in someone else's arms..

"Youngmin, please go away.. I don't want to see you." Kwangmin pleaded. 

"wae?! What did I do?"

" I-I-I just don't want to see you."

'Aish.. What happened between the two of them.' I was in a such a deep thought, I didn't hear hyunseong telling me something.

"Jeongmin, you heard Kwangmin. Bring your blonde and yourself out of here. He doesn't want to see both of you." he sent his deadly stare straight into mine. I startled, but I don't plan to back down. I'm going to end this once and for all, I'm going to confess to Kwangmin right now.

"Kwangmin, listen to me!"

"ani, I dont want to.. Go away"

"no, I'm not going to go away. Listen to me. I, Lee Jeongmin love you!"

Everyone was startled by my sudden confession, especially Youngmin.. He looked at me like a lost puppy, his eyes grew teary and finally tears dropped on his cheeks like a spoiled tap. Endlessly flowing. I looked at him, I feel guilty. I know it hurts him to hear me confessing to Kwangmin straight in his face, but I can't stand watching them getting any closer I had to make a move.

"Hyung, you didn't mean it right. I never thought you would confess.. How could you?" Youngmin blamed me for confessing but I had to fight for my love even if it means to sacrifice another..

"I'm sorry Youngmin, I just had to tell Kwangmin how I feel.. So Kwangmin, how do you feel about my confession?" I asked with seriousness in my eyes.

" I-I-I don't love you that way. I'm sorry.." the young brunette said as he slowly pulls away from Hyunseong. 

"wae?! Do you love someone else? Is it Hyunseong, if it is I want to have a fair fight!"

That few sentences made Youngmin break down even more, he sobbed even louder.. 

"why hyung, why are saying this in front of me.. Hyung, I'm in love with you.."

"I'm sorry Youngmin.. I know this is hard.. I'm really sorry!"

"you want to know who I love right? Well I will tell you" Kwangmin paused for awhile before continuing. I could feel the seriousness in his tone of voice.

"yes, I want to know." I replied.

" ok then. The one i love is my one and only.. Twin. My brother, the love of my life." 

Me and Youngmin was shocked, we couldn't believe what we just heard. I looked at Hyunseong and he nodded noticing that I was looking at him. I was petrified..  My whole world collapsed right in front of my eyes, I couldn't believe him! I'm in love with Kwangmin while Kwangmin is in love with Youngmin and Youngmin is in love with me! How can this get so confusing! 

"B-b-but the one I lo-"

"Yes, I know you love Jeongmin hyung." Kwangmin cut Youngmin off knowing what he wanted to say.

"well well well, this is getting alot more complicated then before Kwangminnie" said Hyunseong.

"yes I know hyung" he pouted while lying back on the older brunette's chest.

"why don't all of you leave each other alone and think about what you should do?" said the older brunette.

All three of us nodded, me and Youngmin headed to the door and went straight in to our rooms.

I closed the door behind me, my knees went weak. I crashed to the floor, my eyes went teary. Before I realized it, I was already crying. 'How did I get caught in a love triangle?!' I scolded myself. All I ever wanted was for Kwangmin to only look at me. I just want to be with the one I love..
 


 

Youngmin's pov.

I shut the door and my back hit the wall. I squat down, holding my knees close to me. I cried harder then I have ever cried before. 'I never wanted this to happen. why is this happening to me?! All I want is to be happy and stay with Jeongminnie hyung, just staying by his side was enough for me! Why did he have to crumble up my chance and confess to Kwangmin!' thinking that made me cry even more. 

I broke down. The first time I have ever cried this hard, I kept crying while mumbling " I love him, I love him alot. I don't want to lose him. Never"

I was about to go insane. I walked to my bed, laying there hugging my pillow crying. 

I kept thinking about the scene, about the time where he confessed to Kwangmin, my twin! How could he! I couldn't get it out of my head..

"hyung.. I love you more then you ever know.."

I couldn't stand just sleeping there thinking about it. I walked out of room to the kitchen to get a drink so I could calm myself down. I walked up to the refrigerator where I find minwoo, he's the one i can trust other then Jeongminnie hyung. I tried to avoid him so that he couldnt see my damp cheeks and teary eyes. But he noticed and saw my redden face, he knew there was something wrong.

"what's wrong Youngminnie? Why did you cry? You can tell me" he said with that warm smile on his face. 

Seeing his face, I couldn't help but tears flow down yet again on my dampened cheeks. He saw me crying and started to comfort me.

"Youngminnie what's wrong? Don't cry, it's okay. I will be right here."

I nodded and started telling him everything, he was shocked at first but understands later on. He supports me to fight with Kwangmin to get Jeongminne hyung back to me so that I can win his love, but I hesitated. ' I had to fight my own twin? The one who is always there for me when I needed someone? But I couldn't let go off Jeongminne hyung either.. I don't want to lose the both of them, they are very important to me.'



Kwangmin's pov

" why did Jeongmin hyung had to confess to me? Doesn't he knows that Youngmin loves him? Why is this getting so confusing.. Why hyung..?"

" I don't know Kwangmin, you should calm down. You have been crying for the past hour."

" no, I can't. I keep remembering the part where Youngmin cried looking at Jeongmin hyung when he confessed to me.. I don't know what to do hyung.. I'm useless.."

"no! Don't say that Kwangmin! Don't say that anymore or I will do something you probably wouldn't like"

"whatever you say hyung won't stop me from saying that I'm useless cause I am a  worthless pathe-"

Hyunseong hyung kissed me before I could finish my sentences. I wanted to push him away but he was too strong, it was my first kiss. I wanted the first person to be Youngmin but now I lost it cause of Hyunseong hyung's brutal strength, he kept me from running away from him. His tongue forced open the entrance to my wet cavern so that he could play with mine. He touched the back of my neck to have a better postion, im being pulled in by his kiss. He's gentle and really knows how to control. I wanted more! It felt so wrong but yet so right, the one I love is Youngmin but I'm kissing Hyunseong hyung! 'what is going on with me, I'm actually enjoying the kiss.' We finally broke away from each other due to the lack of air.

I stunned looking at him with a shocked face, I couldn't believe he did that! I slowly moved myself away from him, i don't want to be near him. I am confused.. When he noticed I was moving away from him he grabbed my arms and pulled my in to his chest, I pushed him wanting to get away. He pulled even harder gripping me. I hit him hard on the chest, he just won't let me go. 

"please hyung.. Let me go." I pleaded with tears in my eyes.

"no Kwangmin, I'm sorry. You left me with no choice.."

"wae.."

"Kwangmin, why don't you forget Youngmin and be with me?"

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. I stopped hitting him instead i clenched my fists. 'what the did he just say?'

"I know it seems hard right now but I fell in love with you when I first saw you that day. I want encourage you to be with the one you love because I thought you had a chance. But now, I want to get you out of this triangle."

"but hyung.. You know it's going to be hard for me to forget Youngmin. I have been in love with him for years. How do you expect me to forget him so fast?"

"I will wait, I just want you to give me a chance."

"hyung, I need to think. I'm really confused now.."

"ok, I will leave now." he shuts the door behind him.

'what am I going to do now? What can I do..'


 

im so sorry if it's not good. tell me how you feel will you? 

will appreciate alot if you did ! (: 

will write Chapter 3 soon! heart