Chapter 4.

Misfit love

 

Kwangmin's pov.
The clock striked 5 and before me and hyung knows it, it's has already been 5 hours since he's been helping me with my punishment. I am about to finish it already but I am stucked with the last question!!

"ahhhhhhh! I can't do this anymore! This is so difficult!" I whined.
 
"aish.. This is really not that difficult you know, it's a pretty easy question if you have been listening to what I taught you a few mins ago." he said as he was stretching his arms.
 
"but this is different!"
 
"no! Just try with the same formula I taught you just now!"
 
'if I can remember' I bit my lips. "okok, I try to do" I looked through the other question we did and I remembered the formula and finally I finished my work!
 
"YES!" I shouted as I was stretching my arms as they were sore from all the writing.
 
"shhh! have you forgotten that we are still in the library!" he put his index finger near his lips. I looked at his so-delicious lips, I can't help but just kept looking at it. 'I want to kiss him, I want to kiss him!' I screamed in my head. The older brunette looked at me as if I was crazy, he took a look at me and smiled with a blush across his face. "omg, so cute" I mumbled. 
 
"oh, did I hear someone say I cute?" he teased me playfully pulling me close to him.
 
"aniyo, you heard wrong!" as I tried pushing him away.
 
"no no no, I can't be hearing wrongly, say the truthhhh" I jumped when he started to tickle me wanting to get the truth. I cried of laughter as I am absolutely afraid of tickles. 
 
"stop stop stop! Hahaha!"
 
"not until you say the truth"
 
"wae! Come on hyung stop!"
 
"I don't careeeeeeeeee" 
 
"ok ok! I said you were cute!" I blurted out because of the tickle. He stopped.
 
"I knew it!" he hugged me and I blushed, I was so shocked I didn't know how to react! 'We were still in the library, hyung!' my mind was turning and my world starts to twist and turn. 'Kwangmin snap out of it!' I took the courage to lift my hands and start to move up to his waist, I hesitated to hold it but I just don't want to give a damn anymore I just want to hold him!
 
I managed to hug him! then suddenly a warm whisper filled my ear.
 
"awwww, you are hugging me. Have you finally fallen in love with me now?" he teased. 
 
I blushed straight away! I quickly wanting to push him away but he held on even tighter crushing me. 'hyung, it hurts. Let go' I want to tell him those words but my voice just won't come out. 
 
Finally after he noticed everyone in the library was staring at us, he lets go. Just when he let's go of me I had a fuzzy weird feeling, I got sad.. My mind is confused.
 
"well, let's go home now" he coughed.
 
I knew he was embarrassed as I could hear that he was faking that cough. I giggled knowing that he was becoming shy from all the piercing stares coming from the people in the library.
 
"hey, I can see you giggling! come on let's go, those people are still staring.."
 
"neh hyung" I smirked knowing another weakness of his.
 
As we were walking home side by side, I kept wondering what made me stop saying that sentence to him when I wanted to push him away. 'did I really fell in love with him like he said?! No it can't be, I know my feelings for Youngmin has faded but that doesn't mean I love Hyunseong hyung! No it can't be, at least I hope it's not.'
 
"Kwangmin ah, why are you slowing yourself down? You are so far back now!" he shouted at me as we were too far apart.
 
"oh ya! Wait for me!" *runs to Hyunseong hyung*
 
I was panting so hard. "hahaha, you don't have to run here you know!" he laughed at me. I looked at him seeing his face with such a big grin. His face is blushing in crimson red, I turned red almost immediately as though it's like a switch! I smiled at him, he smiled back and that when I realized, 'yes, I think I am falling in love with him'. I blushed.

           author's rants.
           Somehow, I think I am ruining the story. Sorry!
           Lately, it's been o level's staying back in school for extra lesson and having lots and lots of homeowrk for june.
           what's more, my dad brought home his girlf, life couldn't be better huh?
           ok enough of me, how is my story? mind commenting alltough this chapter is really super short. >< :D i will be super happy to hear from you
           erm ok bye. i am forever awkward! *runs*