Kim HyungJoon's story

Story Collection of ss501

You: *at the park walking your dog* *you see a really cute guy and get distracted all of a sudden* *your dog slips out of his collar and starts running the opposite direction* "Wait!!! Bear! (thats the name of your dog in this) *he is running to fast and you cant catch up with him* *you are really nervous and upset because you know that your parents are going to be so mad* *you sit down on a bench and put your head in your hands* *suddenly you feel someone tap you on the shoulder*

???: Hey. Would this happen to be yours?

You: *you look up and its the cute guy you were staring at before* *you get really tongue twisted and nervous* *you look down and see bear sitting there wagging his tail and smiling* "Bear!" *you say really excitedly* "Oh my gosh! Thank you! Thank you so much! *you yell with a huge smile on her face while you kiss Bear on the nose* 

???: "Well...Glad I could help....*he starts to walk away but you stop him*

You: "Uh....Wait....Whats your name? *you look at him with a bit of  smile*

???: *he smiles back* HyungJoon...Kim HyungJoon...

You: "My name is ______" *shakes his hand* 

HyungJoon: "Pretty name for such a pretty girl."

You: *you blush* "Thanks..." *you dont want him to just leave so you ask him for his number and you give him yours* *after that you go home and later that night you guys talk for hours* *you then go on a date the next day*

HyungJoon: "Uhh...._________-shi" *he says it nervously*

You: "Yeah ...." *you look over at him and its as if you both just get lost in each others eyes*

HyungJoon: "I just want to say....That I've never felt this way before....And....And I really....Really....Like you....

You: *you smile* "I....I really like you too...HyungJoon..."

*he then leans in and kisses you gently on the lips* *you two date from then on*