Heo YoungSaeng's story

Story Collection of ss501

 

You and your friends were studying in the library. They all decided to head home, but you stayed because you wanted to check up on some things. After a while, you got hungry so you got up and headed towards the vending machine. You inserted the money and waited for the candy bar to drop, but the machine wouldn’t budge. You tapped it a few times. Still, it wouldn’t budge.

"Need any help?" you heard someone say from behind you. You turned around and saw a very cute guy in a black hoodie, holding a guitar case.

"Um," you hesitated. "Yeah. I just want my candy bar." He smiled and put down his guitar. He hit the vending machine a few times until your candy bar fell out.

"Here you go," he said, giving you the bar.

"Wow, I'm impressed," you said. "You seem to have a lot of experience with the vending machine."

He laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I'm here at the library a lot, so I picked up some information about the broken vending machine."

"Well, anyways, thank you…" your voice trailed off as you didn’t know his name.

"YoungSaeng…Heo YoungSaeng" he said, offering a hand for you to shake.

"_______" you said, shaking his hand. "So, what's with the guitar?" you joked.

He was silent for a moment, thinking. Then, after a long pause, he said, "Come on, I'll show you something." 
 

He took your hand before you could protest and lead you up the roof of the library. It had an amazing view that you never knew of.

"Wow," you said. "I never knew the library's roof had an awesome view like this."

"Yeah, most people don’t." he said. You guys talked all night. You figured he likes to write song s and poetry and playing the guitar. He was kinda shy at first, but after you guys have become really good friends, he broke his shell. One night, he was at your house studying and he confessed to you that he likes you a lot. You shared a kiss and of course things were never the same between you guys.