Kim KyuJong's story

Story Collection of ss501

You came to class like any other normal day laughing and giggling with your friends. It was always a blast with them. The bell rang and the 3 of you walked to your first period. After a few minutes a tall, black haired guy walked into the classroom that you had never seen before. He was emo obviously but by first looks you thought he was actually cute.
Your teacher stood up and went to stand next to him. "Students we have a new classmate, his name is Kim KyuJong." 
KyuJong smiled a bit, it was barely noticeable and went to take his seat at the end of the classroom.
"Wow, just what we needed in our class." My friend whispered to me.
"I don't think he looks all bad." I told her.
"Oh come on "_____"."
I sat quietly for the rest of the hour and listened closely to the lesson. 
You didn't have any more lessons with your friends but it turned out that the rest of all your classes were with Brian. This thought made you feel happy on the inside. You felt something for him, even though you had just barely met him. At the end of the school day you said goodbye to your friends and left. 
The weather outside was great so you decided to take a walk but before you could notice the time had went by so fast and it was already dark outside. You quickly started walking back to your house when a strange shadow is following you. You are scared and start to run faster but it catches up to you and puts his hand on your mouth so you can't scream. You could tell it was a male. He pulled you into a dark alley and started hurting you in every way possible. You were scared to death, you knew he was going to do something terrible to you.
Just at that moment someone attacked the man and he fell to the ground. It was dark so you couldn't make out who it was until he stood a little under the light. It was the new kid, Kim KyuJong.
He beat that man up until he was unconscious and walked up to you; still standing scared with you back against the wall.
"Are you okay?" He asked, walking closer to you, he was only a few feet away.
You nodded and looked at him.
"It's okay, I won't hurt you." He said as he took a few steps closer to you and pulled the strands of hair away from your face. You both kept on looking into eachother's eyes until he leaned in and kissed you lightly on the lips. You didn't understand much at that moment then you knew that he was the one for you. Both of you fell in love and started dated.
Your friends weren't so happy about that thought but they eventually learned to get over their hate for him

You decide the rest :DDD