Kim HyunJoong's story

Story Collection of ss501

It's Friday after school and most of your friends are getting ready for a party, you decide to go to the fountain, it usually isn't busy on Friday's and you had a little time to spare.

You sighed, because you were listining to the most lovely-est music you'd ever heard, you hummed along, "Hmmm, hmmm hmmm hm hm hmmm hmmm hmmm, hmmm hmmm hmm."

"That's it! Hmmm, hmmm hmmm hm hm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmm. Wow, where did that come from?" You heard a voice ask from the other side of the fountain.

It had to of been the person playing that awesome song, "Um excuse me, I was sitting over there and- Kim HyunJoong, that was you playing that beautiful song I heard from over there?" You asked HyunJoong, because you knew him from school.

"Yes, uhm, hi, uh, erm, ah, yes. It was. H-hi ___" He said.

"Y-you know my name?" You asked, shocked. You'd always had a crush on him, just he didn't talk much, and he kept to his guitar.

"Of course, I-uh-I've had a huge crush on you ever since Freshman year. The question is, how do you know my name?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Well," you said sitting next to him, "I've had a crush on you ever since the day in the forth grade, when you shared your grapes with me at lunch." You blushed, not sharing that story with anyone.

"R-really?" He asked, blushing as well.

"Yes, really. I just never told you because I never knew what to say, or how to say it." You looked down at your feet.

He tilted your chin up to where you two were eye to eye, as HyunJoong said, "____ I've been wanting to do this since the first day of Freshman year, " As he kissed you. 

You've always dreamt of what kissing HyunJoong might be like, but you never expected him to be this good of a kisser.

You two spent the rest of that day together, and from then on you two were never apart.

 

 

 

Sorry it's quite short and simple..Because I have no idea to make what type of story