2O

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 20 - Misunderstood


My P.O.V

                 

           "Where are you going?" I asked as Baekhyun checked himself again and pulled his beanie lower.

           He smiled happily, "You wanna come along? I'm meeting one of my old friends! We're very close!" I thought for a moment. Should I? "It's going to be fun!" He urged. Okay then.

           I nodded, "Give me some time." I said and rushed up to get myself done.

           "Heeyoung! Hurry up." He grumbled as I took my time. 

           "Okay okay!" I finished off and went along.

           "We used to have lots of fun you know? We had done recordings together, we went over to one another's house and played. We made alot of memories I treasure." He said happily as he reminisced about those sweet memories, "This is the first time I'm meeting him after I debut, so I'm really excited!" I smiled as he happily explained. *Baekhyun, you really is so perfect in every ways.*

           "Here!" He said as we arrived outside a cafe. It was quite packed and busy, many girls were having fun today and I squinted my eyes upon seeing some ulzzangs I used to know back then. Yeap, I used to be an ulzzang.

           "There he is!" He exclaimed heppily as he pointed to the guy inside. I squinted my eyes. Are you kidding me? That guy had this smirk on and this bowl cut hairdo. He almost looked evil as he rubbed his chin and pressed the phone.

           "Are you sure? He looks so-"

           "He's always like this. Don't worry." He said and entered happily without me as my eyes lingered on that guy for a moment. He furrowed his brows and smirked as he furiously typed on the phone.

           Baekhyun waved and screamed for him and he looked up, and all those evil looks were gone. I frowned, a bit too drastic isn't it? I turned to look at the ulzzangs once more and then I entered.

           "I'll go get the drinks." I heard Baekhyun said as he stood up, rushing off to the counter. He really is enthusiastic about this, isn't he?

           I slowly walked over to where his friend was, "Ha, he is a total babo. I'm going to ask him for the videos later so that we can post it all over. Then the fans will.. Yes, exactly." His smirked was back as he rubbed his chins happily and talked on the phone. I frowned. He is talking about Baekhyun, that babo!

           I stared for a moment and contemplated on what I should do. I didn't want Baekhyun to be sad when he finds out, plus... I doubt he would believe me if I told him his friend said those. Then an idea popped into my head.

           "Oh, Heeyoung, I bought-" He started happily.

           "Baekhyun oppa?" I said out loudly, pretending not to know him.

           "Baekhyun? EXO?" Mumurs were heard throughout the cafe. 

           "Wa! It really is you! Can I have your signature please?" I pleaded.

           "Huh?" Baekhyun face was in total confusion as I stole a glance at his friend who was smirking at the scene. 

           "Baekhyun!" The whole cafe soon started pushing and pulling for Baekhyun. I passed him a paper and pen and he quickly signed and passed it back to me with a glare.

           The other girls pestered him as he quickly made his way out, rushing out of the cafe. I turned back to his friend, I'll have to test him.

           I crushed the signed paper, "Psht, who do you think you are." I said loudly and rolled my eyes on purpose. 

           I smirked slightly upon seeing his friend approach me from the corner of my eyes, "Hello, are you a fan of Baekhyun?" His friend asked.

           I scoffed, "Me? Ohmygod. Please, I would rather be fans for dogs." I lied and rolled my eyes. He smirked.

           "Take a seat here." He said and sat down.

           I looked at him, "Well, aren't you Baekhyun's friend? I saw you sitting with him a moment ago. So if you're going to tell me how great Baekhyun is, cut your crap. I'm not-"

           "You worry too much. I should be his nightmare." He laughed, "I was trying to get videos of him back then, pre-debut you know? He done alot of stupid things. Very good to ruin his image." 

           "Ah..." I mumbled in understanding. This bastard.

           "Why do you want to do that though?" I asked.

           "Me?" He laughed, "Not just me, I've gathered a few other friends. You can join me if you want to." He replied, not answering my question. Is he retarded?

           "I asked you why did you want to do that. Not who." I stated getting annoyed. Why would he do something to someone so nice?

           He laughed, "Sorry sorry. You're so beautiful and dazzling I can't help but sidetrack. Anyway, it's simply because I don't think he deserves this." He replied.

           He don't deserve this? Then what? Does some scumbag like you deserve it? He entered SM late but still made it because he put in so much efforts. Sour grapes!

           "I thought so too." I replied, "Opps, it's getting late. I got to go." I replied as I recieved a call from Baekhyun. 

           "Could I have your number?" He asked, still trying to flirt.

           I contemplated for a moment, no harm in revealing my status as 'a fan or friend of Baekhyun.'

           "Hmmm, maybe you can get it from Baekhyun?" I smirked and got up.

           I walked out of the shop with a huge smirk plastered as he stared at me in confusion. Idiot, you trust me too easily. I uncrumpled Baekhyun's signature and took out my wallet, slotting it nicely in one of the pockets. 

           "Yah." I heard someone call out and I turned. 

           "Baekhyun?" I asked as I heard his voice.

           "So you know?" He asked sarcastically yet angrily.

           I rolled my eyes, you can't be serious!

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                  

           I was so excited for today, I was finally going to meet my friend again. I remember that time when I told him I was chosen into SM, he wasn't that very happy. He, and a few of my other friends, we all had been very close. We had dreams of working together. However, in the end I was the only one who got into this music industry thing.

           But he asked me out today, I think everything's fine. I'm really excited. I want to introduce him to Heeyoung, as my wife.

           "There he is!" I happily exclaimed as I pointed out.

           Heeyoung skeptically looked at him, "Are you sure? He looks so-" 

           "Don't worry, he's always like this." I cut her off and entered myself. I really am happy and excited! I pulled down my beanie slightly more as I took my seat.

           "Hey!" He greeted, "How has life been, BYUNtae (ert)!" He laughed.

           "Yah yah yah! Stop making fun of my name." I laughed and I realised he must've just arrived too as he wasn't drinking anything, "I'll get you the drinks, frappe as usual?" He nodded. I got up and rushed to the counter, buying 3 frappe.

           "Oh, Heeyoung, I bought-"

           She smiled at me innocently, "Baekhyun oppa?" My heart skipped.

           "Baekhyun? EXO?" People started mumuring, I frowned as I tried to pull my beanie but couldn't as I was holding on to the drinks.

           "Wa! It really is you! Can I have your signature please?" She asked as she quickly ran through her bag, getting paper and pen.

           "Huh?" I replied, in total confusion. What is going on? What is she doing?

          She pushed the pen towards me and I quickly signed as people started crowding, "Baekhyun!" The fangirls shouted. I quickly left the cafe as people started taking pictures of me and pushing me around. I frowned as I noticed Heeyoung going over to sit with my friend.

           Did she really have to do this? This was my long waited day, to meet my friend again and this is what happens? I felt anger growing in me as I quickly stormed off. 

           After ditching the fangirls, I got back to near the cafe. I called Heeyoung, hoping she would pick up so I could call her to get my friend over so we could continue as if nothing happened.

           But she didn't and she came out shortly of the cafe with a big smirk. "Yah."

           "Baekhyun?" She asked as she turned around.

           "So you know?"I asked angrily, "This was my long awaited day, why did you have to ruin it?" I confronted her.

           "You don't know anything." She started.

           I frowned, "Neither do you!"

           I recieved a message from my friend and my anger grew as I read it, 'So this is how you treat me Baekhyun? Getting some girl to do some tricks?'

           "What did you do?" I hissed.

           She rolled her eyes, "It's for your good."

           "I hate you." I whispered angrily as my fist clenched, "I really hate you." I whispered again and made my way to the practice room. I'm sick of this. 

           "Yah Byun Baekhyun get back here!" She screamed, but I ignored her and pulled my beanie lower. 

 


 

Almightybling: Evil author here! LOL. Anyway, took me long enough. I was like taking a break from writing because.... I am kind of drained from ideas. And I have wrote until this one part where I am really contemplating if I should do this or that.

Because if I do this, then I would kind of run of ideas (Not exactly, but I'm not good at writing the after thing. SIGH), but it'll probably satisfy everyone.

But... If I do the other one, which I would probably enjoy better but the thing is I have no ideas. SIGH. Anyway, 

 

         

 

Hunhaaaaaan. They are so damn adoraaaaaaaaaaable. Damn it. Ha, but fics always get me all spazzy (in a bad way) and cringing. I don't know why, but some of them are really nicely written (Good plots, nice descriptions, good english, gramma etc), just that, I DON'T LIKE , though, I ship. HAHAHA. I'm so weird. 

 

 

Anyway, and this! This is so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 

edited