19

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 19 - Into your world   (Advisable for you to play 'Into your world' as you read this chapter, but don't start.. yet.)


No one's P.O.V
                             

           Everyone shot Tao a glare as they walked into the house because during the 'Gucci shopping', he accidentally revealed that Baekhyun was married to you. However, everyone stopped in their tracks upon hearing giggles and Baekhyun singing... And the piano playing. They silently placed their things down as they walked over to have a look.

           Minhee pouted as she saw how you were playing the piano while Baekhyun was standing at the side, singing away. You on the other hand took peeks at Baekhyun as he sang and smiled.

           "Wa, Heeyoung noona looks so pretty even when she plays piano." Tao muttered.

           "She would be prettier if she was always like this." Lay mumbled. Tao could only shrug.

 

My P.O.V

                   

           After wasting half our day at the beach and after having a long lunch, we went to walk around. I looked around the place as I realised it's so relaxing. These few days I spent here have been especially relaxing. 

           "What are you thinking?" Baekhyun mumbled as he shook my arms.

           "Nothing." I replied and laughed, I tenderly gazed at Baekhyun and smiled. He broke it, he broke my shield, my coldness, my whatever. But then again, it was also because the rest of them weren't here. But... it feels... not bad to be like this...  

           Baekhyun released my arms as his phone rang. He rang his messages and frowned slightly, but I continued walking. "Hee, they are coming back with groceries for dinner."

           "Okay. Let's hurry and finish this walk then." I mumbled as we both promised to finish this long road of walk. He nodded and pulled me, pulling me to run with him, "No Byun baek- Yah!!" He only sped up.

           After finishing we both raced back to the house and had another bath. "Aigo, those liars." Baekhyun mumbled as he rolled into a ball on the couch.

           "What."

           He pouted and frowned, "They said they will be home soon! I'm hungry! After waiting for them to come home, we'll still have to wait till the food is done! How frustrating." He mumbled and rolled around the couch. 

           "Stop thinking about food then." I replied as I flipped through the channels on the screen.

           "But I can't!"

           I rolled my eyes, this boy is being annoying. "Then what will make you not think of hunger?"

           He sat up and thought for awhile, "You talk to me." He demanded.

           "Okay." I said and switched off the television, facing him with my legs crossed like a pretzel, "Go on. Start the topic."

           He sat and frowned thinking hard about what to say, "Heeyoung, what did you do when you were young?"

           "Uh, learn?"

            "What did you learn?" He asked, I frowned. Erm hello. Are you kidding me? "Oh oh! I mean, do you learn anything more special than normal school stuffs?" He asked.

           "Um, I learned ballet but I stopped halfway." I frowned as I remember those tortures I had endured, "I also learned different languages like japanese, english, chinese." His jaw dropped.

           "Really? Say something!" He requested, I introduced myself in those languages and he clapped, "Wa. You're amazing." My heart skipped, "Heeyoung ah, your childhood was really filled with learning!"

           "That's not all." I said proudly, "I learned guitar, piano and ukulele." I said.

           "Piano?" He asked, and I nodded, is that so hard to believ-? He pulled me up and dragged me to the piano, pulling the seat out and making me sit, "Play for me!" He said excitedly.

           I opened the piano and stared at it, what was I supposed to play? Wait a minute, why am I even doing this?

           "Please!" He pleaded and sat beside me. I gave in and rested my hands on the piano, I played a bit of what I still remembered from my favourite classic musics I used to play. He clapped happily everytime my short songs ended.

           "Heeyoung, can you play any songs of ours? I really wanted to have my girlfriend to play while I sing." He said and stared at me. I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks as I looked at him. He really is perfect.

           "Um, I guess. Don't blame me if anything sounds weird." I mumbled and he nodded and clapped. I tried playing 'MAMA' but he cracked up after he tried.

           "Nono, not this song." He laughed, "It's so weird!" I frowned, thinking he was talking about my skills in piano, "The song is powerful, but the piano isn't. It doesn't match!" He laughed, but I frowned. It's just like us. You're the perfect one while I'm.. Aish, what happened to my confidence level these few days?

           "How about history then?" He nodded and asked me to try. However he cracked up again.

           "Hee, not this too. It's still weird." He laughed, "Try 'Into your world'." I nodded and tried. This time, it felt good.

                      (start the song here. CLICK)

           He stood up and stood in front of me, smiling. "Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke."

           "Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi. Jamshi kkumikkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tte boni. Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo." I glanced at him as the moonlight shone on his pretty face. He's really really perfect. He got the looks, the voice, the personality. I really don't know what he's lacking.

           "Dan han beonman ne yeopeseo. Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa han beon, ttak han beon manyo. (I want to walk side by side with you at least once. Just once, just once.) " He turned and softly looked at me. My heart skipped, and I honestly felt complete(?).

            "Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago." Another voice started and both Baekhyun and I turned. Honestly, I felt... I don't know what it was. But it honestly felt good. To be playing and having the whole EXO to sing the song for you. They even took turns to sing for both Korean and Chinese.

           This really is the whole EXO. This is one. They are ONE. 

           The song shortly ended and Minhee clapped, "Wa, daebak!" She clapped and everyone smiled and clapped, giving each other a pat and so. I clapped softly too, it was really touching.

           "Eh!" Chen suddenly shouted, "We did have a performance after all!" He cried out happily and I heard someone sniffing.

           Lay nodded, "We sure did."

           I noticed Kris hugging Tao and rubbing his arms while Luhan gave him some tissues. Aw, poor Tao. He really is such a cry baby uh?

           "We are one!" They suddenly all cried out and laughed. I smiled as I felt goosebumps creeping up. 

           "You played the piano really well." Chen complimented and I nodded.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
                                  

           I turned to Heeyoung as I sang, "Dan han beonman ne yeopeseo. Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa han beon, ttak han beon manyo. (I want to walk side by side with you at least once. Just once, just once.)" She looks so pretty even just simply playing the piano, how the moonlight compliments her pale skintone even more.

           It felt really nice to have her to play for me while I sang. I wish this moment would last. I wish I could relive today, because today, Heeyoung ah, you showed me these other side of you I would definitely love. 

           "Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago." We both turned to find D.O. walking up towards us and singing, then the rest joined in. I stared at Heeyoung as she looked around as they streamed in and sang. She smiled slightly, she is beautiful.

           Minhee wiped her tears, "Wa, daebak!" Minhee clapped, the others smiled and clapped, it sure feels extremely good to be together as twelve, as one.

           Everyone gave one another a pat or so and hugged each other and laughed. This moment is so precious.

           "Eh!" Chen suddenly cried out, "We did have a performance after all!" He said and Lay nodded, replying to him.

           "We are one!" A few of us shouted loudly and Tao bawled even more.

           I turned back to Heeyoung who was now talking to Chen. Thank you Heeyoung, for this precious memory I'll always remember.

 


 

Almightybling: Thanks for all the birthday wishes, late or not. It really made my day! :) 

 

But back to the story, this is one of my favourite chapter toooooo. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Ahem, LOL. Anyway...so.. if any of you are anticipating any confession soon, it's not! Things are going to go down all over again! :0 Heh, evillllll authorrrr here XD... OTL

 

Oh oh, I went to check back on the results from the votings and there was like 50 votes for heeyoung and only 6 votes for Minhee. You kidding meeeeeeee? Hahaha, I honestly didn't know most of you would go for Heeyoung. But I think if this story was about Minhee most of you would be hating on Heeyoung already. I don't know man. LOL, it's surprisingly cute and entertaining for me to see. ;D 

 

Right, poll's replies!

kyuyeon14: Two-faced? Really? >< I didn't know I wrote her out like this. OTL. Aiggoooo. 

itskristen21: Lol, so you wanna teach Heeyoung a lesson? LOL, XD XD XD