O8

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

 

Chapter 8 - Away



 

My P.O.V

                  

          I hugged his Baekhyun smelling pillow closer to me as I heard Baekhyun sing. "I lost my mind, the moment I saw you. Except you, everything get in slow motion. Tell me, is this love?" 

          "Shut up Byun Baekhyun." I grumbled. But it continued to sing. UGHHH.

          I sat up and realised it was my phone, oh right. I rolled off my bed and picked up the phone without needing to see who it was, "Yes Byun Baekhyun?" I asked.

          "Have you eaten?"

          "No, I just woke up." I said and laid back on the bed, hugging the pillow.

          "Aish, sleeping too much is bad for your health. Wake up now and eat something!" He said.

          "No, go away. I want to sleep. Bye." I said and hung up.

          I closed my eyes but then my phone buzzed again, Ugh baekhyun, I would love to have you for breakfast. 'Alright, goodnight. <3' His text wrote. I bit my lips from smiling. 

          I groaned as I realised how much I missed him, it's been one and a half weeks and he still isn't back from his China showcase and such. I sighed, "Yah, Park Heeyoung, you do know you're being a total to him right?" I sighed, that's the only thing I do anyway, about everything and everyone, well, except for Yoomi. 

          "Ugh, it's all Byun Baekhyun's fault. Why did he have to be such a nice and thoughtful guy?" I groaned out aloud. I sat up knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore so I went down to get something to drink or eat.

          'Thanks to your morning call, I can't sleep anymore.' I texted him as I took the milk from the fridge.

          'I'm only doing this for you, buing buing!' He replied, I sighed a little. I don't even know if you're doing this as a friendly act or something more.

          "I can't believe I'm doing this." I sighed as I decided on what to do today; watch the videos of him in China.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                 

          We paused the music as Minhee barged into the practice room. "Hello everyone, breakfast time!" She cheerfully chirped.

          "Aw, thank you." We thanked her but she shook it off happily. I went over to her side and helped her to spread everything out.

          "Much nicer." I heard Lay mutter under his breath. I knew who and what he was talking about, Heeyoung. He likes- no everyone here likes Minhee better because she's much nicer, not a and all. She's always with us and she's really innocent and pretty, my type!

          But anyway, I can't help but feel guilty. SM is thinking of spreading the rumours to the public that instead of Heeyoung she is then my girlfriend. Since my news of being gay with Chanyeol have not been cleared yet, SM calls us to continue being normal while he thinks. But I'm not sure if putting her with me is a good idea because Heeyoung would be constantly around too.

          I am afraid, what if Heeyoung gets jealous? Oh wait, what am I talking about? We're talking about Heeyoung here, the cold y Heeyoung. She wouldn't... I sighed. 

          "What's wrong?" Minhee asked. 

          "Nothing." I smiled at her as she gave her usual smile back, the smile that got me falling. I couldn't help but smile back to her.

          Minhee have been a former trainee back then, until she finally gave up. We all used to have fun with her and I used to have a crush on her, everyone in EXO knows and loves her too. I mean except for me, no one else likes or loves her that way. 

          "Aye, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked me quietly this time.

          "Eh? Nothing." I said, what's wrong? Is there a word problem on my face?

          "You don't look good." He said and shrugged.

          I shook my head, "I don't exactly know too." I sighed. He pat my back and gave me a reassuring smile and a thumbs up.

          "Don't be so frowny then, smileee!" He tug the corners of my lips up and I smiled happily.

          "Hurry up, we have a few more hours to our showcase, then we can return back to Korea." The thought going back to Korea made me a little happy, because of the weather, it's hotter here. 

----------- 

          "Nervous?" Suho asked, I nodded, "Me too! Kyaaaa." He made a soft scream.

          I laughed and tried to practice my chinese, "Da jia hao, wo shi EXO-K de Bai Xian." Luhan gave me a little nod to assure me I'll be fine and I nodded. 

          "Hurry, 3-" The person rushed us, we took our place and was ready.

          "You can do it." Minhee smiled sweetly, and I nodded, feeling better than before.

          "2"

          "Fighting!" She assured again, "You're the best!" I nodded and blew out the air in my mouth.

          "1. GO!" 

          We all rushed out and did our performance. I had great time and danced and sang happily. We then had to talk a bit and we did the stuff then we were finally out.

          "Ohmygod, we nailed it." I muttered and Minhee gave everyone a thumbs up. 

          "Minhee and Baekhyun, please come here for a moment." We exchanged little looks among the whole of EXO as me and her could only mean one thing. 

          We bowed respectfully as we saw Mr. Lee SooMan standing there. "Welcome lovely." He said to both of us, "So, I suppose you know the cause of you two seeing me already right? I've decided to let Minhee be the one to be your 'girlfriend'." He said and I gulped and nodded.

          I flinched a little as I felt one of my eyelids twitch. I heard a saying that it either means something either good or bad will happen right? Oh god.... Then it twitched again.

 

My P.O.V

                     

          I sat on the couch waiting for his call. I rolled on the couch and changed the channels. My position was really weird now but I couldn't care less. "Mama!" I sat up upon stumbling on this channel that had their MAMA mv on. 

          Right, and I actually watched their live performance through the net somewhere, what was the link again? Ugh, not gonna tell you. You watch late broadcast through youtube. I watch liveeee. Because I'm Heeyoung. 

          I flipped again, "Why is he not calling?" I yawned, his showcase ended and I was actually already expecting a call since then and right now it's already 1am in the morning. "Maybe he's still on the plane." Yea.. maybe.

          I played my iphone and looked for some updates on the net on them. I yawned as I scrolled through, "Wait what was that?" I scrolled up again, "They are actually back in Seoul?!" I shrieked. That... Ugh.

          He actually didn't call me despite being back in Seoul!? I looked through some other websites and my eyes squinted, "Since when was there actually a girl around EXO?" I asked myself. I looked through the pictures to find her around all the members from time to time.

          "Coordi noona?" I asked, "But she's too fashionable and pretty to be one." Then one caught my eye as my knuckles turned white from clutching my phone. SO THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T CALL. THEY WERE BOTH LAUGHING AND CLINGING ONTO ONE ANOTHER.

          "Ugh, . you for totally toying with me." I muttered. 

          I got up the and went into my room with a heavy heart and an angry side. I actually can't believe... UGH! I sat up again, I CAN'T SLEEP! I shall watch the television then.

          I got back into the living room with my blankets and pulled them around me, "I'm not going to be affected. NO!" I assured myself as I flipped through the channels.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

          It's been an hour since we got off the plane, I was made to look especially close to Minhee so it was easier to start the rumours going. Right now, I'm in the dorm with the rest, and we're still talking about the performance earlier.

          "Yeayea! Sehun almost screwed up!" Kai said.

          "ALMOST!" Sehun grumbled. We all laughed as the maknae was rather easy to pick on, on stuff like these.

          "Hey, I should go, Minhee too. I'll bring her home then head home. It's late." I muttered and stood up.

          Chanyeol shook his head, "No! I miss you!" He pouted, "Plus, Minhee could just sleep on your bed while you cuddle with me! No worries, it's not like SM never gave us these sleepovers back then, just that it was in the practice room and on the floor!"

          "Yea, I guess I could stay." Minhee said. 

          I think she's asleep anyway, rushing home wouldn't be of any use actually, "Alright, let's sleep."

 


 

Almightybling: Updated! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa, today is Teen Top's 700th day!