34

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 34 - Kisses (advisable to listen to 4men's - Baby Baby)


My P.O.V

                    

           Honestly, after that incident with Lay and the rest of EXO, I haven't seen them at all or anything. Baekhyun have been arriving home later than usual and stuff too.

           I actually do miss Baekhyun. As in, the fun and cheerful Baekhyun. Recently, he always comes home late and always frowns whenever I about anything at all. All he does mostly when he get home is normally just bathe and get into bed to sleep that we rarely even have anytime to communicate anymore.

           I think it had something to do with the incident that time, but everytime I tried to ask about it, I would remember how he was pacing up and down behind the practice room doors, and I don't feel good about it. I'm still giving him time to tell me about it, but the time is running out and I don't think I have the patience anymore.

           I jolted out of my thoughts as my phone rang, "Hello?"

           "Heeyoung, I'm here!" Daniel's cheerful voice called out. Anyway, meanwhile, I've been meeting up with Daniel after he explained that he was too rash that night or something. I don't know, but we continued hanging out. 

           "Oh, yes. I'm going down now." I said and hung up. Grabbing my bag and keys, I was out for another day with Daniel.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

           "Oppa!" Minhee called out, and I smiled wearily. I have been so down recently because I kept avoiding both Minhee and Heeyoung and things still aren't settled with Lay.

           And the fact that I know the others doesn't see what I see is taking a toll on me. So I tried to be fair and see something else out of Heeyoung and indeed, she does alot about people and I'm really worried I may be wrong but I still can't bring myself to not trust Heeyoung.

           "Oppa! Wanna hang out tonight?" She asked. Hang out?

           "Oh, er actually I am tired an-"

           "Nope, I'm not taking no for an answer. You have to go." She said and skipped away. I sighed.

 

My P.O.V

                     

           "But that- That's just messed up." Daniel laughed. I smiled and laughed along. I still feel bad about being so dense towards his feelings but he's acting as though nothing happened. I don't know if I'm should be glad or not, but I'm taking it in the positive side now.

           "Sure it was, but so are you." I retorted as I sipped another mouth of coffee.

           He shook his head, "I'm not messed up!" He said and squinted his eyes at me.

           We left shortly after we were done with the coffee and cakes. Going to the places to shop and relax; get massage and stuffs like that. But before I knew it, it was late again and I was back in his car heading back to my home.

           "Heeyoung." He stopped the car, "We're here."

           I smiled, "Thanks." I mumbled as I took off my seatbelt.

           "Heeyoung." I looked up and the very next moment, he kissed me and I blinked as I stared at him who had his eyes closed and had his lips against mine. He moved away a few moments later, "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." He apologised.

           "It's okay. I'll go now, bye." I muttered as I hurriedly left.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

           Getting dragged by Minhee to a club was a bad choice, but I couldn't complain and I wasn't going to. I still feel torn between Heeyoung and her and drinking was actually what I really wanted to do, for I would be brave and ask Heeyoung what happened and stuff, but the previous time I drank, it didn't end well, I ended up taking advantage of Heeyoung despite she was no longer a .

           "Baek..." She swallowed her drink, "You.. Pabo-yah." She giggled. 

           "Come on, let's get you home." I pulled her up.

           She refused, but after many pullings and tugging, she finally gives up and goes my way but she kept insisting to go to the dorm, and in the end, we ended up at the pharmacy near our house, I was going to get her some pills but she kept walking her way.

           "Yah! Minhee!" I scolded as I pulled her against me to bring her up.

           "Baek- I want to sleep now." She pouted and I frowned, "Let's go to your house.." She smiled and played with my clothes.

           I frowned, Minhee was never like this. Even if she was drunk, she would only cry and start talking about how her life is or stuff like this. She never does this, but recently I noticed a little change in her. I asked about that with Suho and a few others but they said I was over-thinking. But this can't be over-thinking anymore.

           "Baek, we could go all night long. All night long." She purred against my skin and I felt goosebumps creeping up my skin.

           "Come on, let's get you home." I insisted but she ran away from me and I chased after, but not long after, we ended up near our house and she collasped.

           "Ugh." I mumbled as I pulled her up and guided her to our house, Heeyoung will understand. Plus, I'm not going to do anything with her.

           My hands dug into my pocket, reaching for my keys but Minhee suddenly woke up again, "Oppa...." She purred cutely.

           "Minhee, sit down for a moment." I suggested frustratedly and pulled her to sit on the floor as I fumbled with my keys.

           But she stood up and the very next moment, I was pulled into her arms and she frantically kissed me while I stood frozen. I don't feel the same way for her. I pushed her away and that was when I realised she was crying.

           "You really love Heeyoung don't you?" She suddenly started.

           I sighed, "Minhee, you're drunk." I tried to reason with her.

           "No." She cried, "I lied. I'm not drunk." My eyes widened. So she was completely aware of what she was doing and saying! "I- I just wanted your love. Baek, is it that hard? Can't you love me again?"

           I flinched, "I.. I can't."

           "What do you like about her? That ?" She bitterly sobbed, "How am I not a match for her? I can give you my body like she did. I can- I can, I become a if that's your taste now."

           I frowned, "Minhee." I held her steadily by her shoulders, "Listen. I can't love you like before anymore. It's not the same, and my taste never changed." I sighed, "It's just... none of you seen another side of Heeyoung, she's-"

           "I don't want to hear how good she is, Baek." She croaked. I mentally kicked myself for doing that, "Baek, please." She pleaded, "Take me as a drunken ." She said as tears continued to fall. My hands reached out for her and tried to wipe her tears away but she slapped my hands away, "Just.. let me have this one kiss." She said and before I could respond, she leaned in for another kiss. I stood frozen but I didn't push her away this time.

           Moments later, she pushes herself off me and runs off. I sighed and quickly chased after her.

 

My P.O.V

                   

           As I took the lift back to my house, the scene when Daniel kissed me kept returning. I sighed and dug my hands into my bag to look for my key. But as I past the corner and looked up with the keys in my hands, I quickly retreated and hid myself back into the corner where it hid me from a heartbreaking scene.

           My hands went over to clasp over my mouth as I let out a little cry. Here I was, worrying about Daniel, there was Baekhyun, kissing Minhee.

           My tears fell as I bit onto my lips to remain silent and shut my eyes tightly. The scene was too heartbreaking to watch. I felt my heart twist and I dropped onto the floor in the corner. And suddenly, Minhee dashes past me in tears while Baekhyun ran after her.

           I stood up, wanting to call for Baekhyun but stopped. What am I thinking?

           My hand that was hanging in the air dropped to my sides as I slowly took little steps back home. My tears wouldn't stop and it hurt so badly.

           I went into the house and slid down as I closed the door. I then let out all the cries I had kept. It hurt so bad, to finally love again and to be hurt again.

           It felt just like yesterday when I have just broken off with Howon. He was my first, and just like Baekhyun, he was such a sweetheart. I always thought he was the one, until the very day I finally moved on. But his words as we broke off still stings me. It still hurts as I think about it.

           "You're just an immature brat, Heeyoung! Stop treating Jieun like that, she's-"

           "You like her don't you?" I accused him.

           He frowned, "What? No!"

           "You do!" I shouted as I forced myself not to cry.

           "Forget it, continue being immature. I'm done being with you. Let's break up." He said and started walking away.

           "Fine, do it your way. Let's break up!" I said, still not realising my mistake. And that was the last time, I ever talked to him again.

           But after that, my hate for Jieun grew and I started hating her more and more. I started to even hate her just about anything. I started having flings with just about anyone who was hot and had the money. But even as I moved on from Howon, the hate wouldn't go away.

           I cried out loud again, shouting slightly as I thought about then and now. Was I going to lose Baekhyun just like how I lost Howon? Am I still the immature girl who does nothing but hurt people?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V 

                                  

           After finding Minhee at the park and dragging her back into EXO's dorm, I left back home. I felt so sick of myself. I had actually hurt Minhee so much without realising.

           I turned the knob of the door and pushed it opened. It was dark but I heard little sobbings and I frowned. Is Heeyoung crying? I hurriedly rushed over to the source of the voice and saw Heeyoung cuddled up in a corner crying.

           "Hey... what's wrong?" I tried to ask her.

           "Baekhy-" She hiccuped, "Baekhyun!" She hugged me, and I felt my heart ached. Why was she crying?

           I sat down and her hair gently as I hugged her close, "Tell me what's wrong.." I whispered to her as I kissed her head.

           "I- I don't want to." She continued bawling into my arms.

           "Okay okay.. Hush hee.." I kissed her head and pulled her close and tried to hum a little tune for her.

           But despite the fact that I seemed almost composed, I was drying from wanting to know why she's crying. Why isn't she telling me? She doesn't even give s about anyone at all and now she's crying. I wish I could take some pain away from her even though I don't know what's wrong. I just want her to to happy and smiling. 

           Her cries soon stopped and her breathing settled, "Heeyoung?" I called out softly, then pulled her away slightly to see if she's fine. Then a little bitter smile I scooped her in my arms; she have fallen asleep. "Good night wifey." I mumbled and gave her a light peck on the cheeks as I tucked her in bed.

           But as I left for the bathroom, Heeyoung's hand suddenly gripped onto mine, "Howon.. don't go." She mumbled softly as I froze on the spot.

 


 

Almightybling: Guyssssssssssssssssss, HAI! I feel so uplifted after I read all the comments you guys wrote. HUHU, THANK YOU.

Because recently there's this friendship problem I've been facing and yesterday, I finally posted something about it on the net, then today, I confronted and was confronted by them. And they wrote stuff about it too and I read about it and I felt so hurt when I saw my friend tweet it as, "Petty matters" Was our friendship really a petty matter? T_T

I think I was feeling sad about a few other things too, but I can't remember them anymore. (Yes, my memory is so bad. So bad, that's good at times like this, but during exams, I should jump. And yea, my exams are coming up soon.. T_T)

 Oh, right. Remember a few chapter ago, I was promoting threeshot fic? I'm taking it down in a week because I felt so bad. There's this one fic that's like 80% the same as mine. And to avoid troubles and such, I've decided to take it down. T_T 

Anyway, for the poll, the final result that won was "B) No! Just hurry up and end it, I want my BaekHee couple back!!! >:( (63 votes)"

Even though it will end soon, that doesn't mean the drama ends straight away, and this is actually the shorter and less complicated drama thing.

Bare with it for a while okay? OKAY. WHATEVER. HAHAHAH. Just kidding. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. <3