(6)

Fate

 

The holiday was over, Donghae has already went to the university around 2 weeks now. And Hyukjae always silently studied his husband's book.
 
Like now, Hyukjae was poutting as he flipped the pages of Donghae's law textbook, he felt himself immersed to what he read. Today he wake up kinda early, and he decided to read his husband's book. The bad thing is, he was too immersed that he forgot the time.
 
Donghae was groaning, he was awake.
 
"Shoot! Eunhyuk! 8 o'clock! I already told you my literature start in 9 o'clock!" Donghae shout as his eyes widened in horror. Hyukjae shocked at Donghae's sudden loud voice. He stood up, shoved Donghae's book to his bag.
 
"I..'M sorry. I.. I'll go prepare everything." Hyukjae said and rushed outside the room. Donghae just stare at him and mumbles.
 
"Stupid. ing. Stupid." Donghae then rose from his bed, went to the bathroom and groaned, he can't set the water as warm, he can only made either real hot or cold. He cursed under his breath and choose the cold one. Oh, how he hates his so called wife.
 
Before they were married, the one who settles everything for him was Minho, his butler, but after they are married, so now Hyukjae the one who take care of him, it's no longer Minho who set his bathing water, no longer Minho who took his breakfast. Minho was always on time. If you compare with Hyukjae.
 
After finished his bath, he saw Hyukjae already carried food's tray in his hand.
 
"Donghae, breakfast." Hyukjae said.
 
"How can I eat. I told you to wake me up earlier so I can do my assignment, yesterday I was too exhausted to do so!" Donghae yelled, Hyukjae just lowered his head. Then Donghae his laptop which is on the table, he sat and started to type.
 
"Get me my literature book." Donghae said. Then Hyukjae get him the book. Hyukjae then get a chair and sat beside his husband with Donghae's breakfast. It's a lie if Donghae said that he didn't want to. Eat his breakfast. He want it, he's hungry. But he must do assignment, Donghae though Hyukjae was going to eat the food himself while watching him do his assignment, and made him felt kinda annoyed, but no, that's not what Hyukjae thought of. Hyukjae blew a spoonfull of the food and got the spoon in front of his husband's thin lips.
 
Donghae felt something poking his lips and glanced to Hyukjae.
 
"Mm.. You must eat Donghae. I thought It's the only way." Hyukjae said and blushed. Donghae didn't say anything more and just eat the food. Hyukjae smiled.
 
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so careless like that." Hyukjae said. And surprisingly for Hyukjae, his husband nod, even with a stern face.
 
Then Hyukjae continuously fed Donghae until Donghae finished.
 
"Tell Minho that he was the one who drive me. The other drivers are lame and slow." Donghae said to Hyukjae, he nod and went outside to find Minho.
 
Donghae just shook his head, it's all happening, he felt himself obligue to forgave Hyukjae despite his stupid mistake. Maybe because he must stuck up with Hyukjae for the rest of his life? He only have spent 2 and a half months with Hyukjae but it feels like 2 years already. He's fed up seeing Hyukjae in his room, he's fed up see whatever Hyukjae do.
 
"Donghae, Minho's ready, he's in the car." Hyukjae said after went in to their bedroom.
 
"Okay." Donghae said, get all of his stuff and went out of the bedroom.
 
"Sorry okay?" Hyukjae asked again and Donghae just nod.
 
_______________________________________
 
Leeteuk was startled as he receive a phone calls, it's weird to get a phone calls in the afternoon.
 
"Hello?" He got the phone.
 
"Leeteuk hyung, it's me." Hyukjae said in the other side.
 
"Ah, why hyuk?" He asked.
 
"I just think if you could teach me you know."
 
"Teach? Okay, what time?"
 
"Anytime you can teukkie hyung."
 
"But you have just study with me 2 days ago."
 
"But I have to work hard for Donghae. You know I think his assignment coming up." Hyukjae said.
 
"You are clever enough to settle that I think."
 
"Yeah, but I still need to learn. Please?"
 
"Okay, just come to my house."
 
"And don't tell Minnie?" Hyukjae said pleadingly. The older male sigh.
 
"Okay. Come at 12 o'clock? I only have a morning class."
 
"Thanks hyung."
 
"Welcome hyuk."
 
Leeteuk sigh again as Hyukjae hang up. It's too painful to see Hyukjae try his best when Donghae didn't even see his effort. He must tell Sungmin, he's too tired to see that he couldn't protect the dongsaeng he love. And he call Sungmin.
 
"Ah, teukkie Hyung, what's wrong?" Min's cheerful voice filled his ears.
 
"Mm.. Min, what you doing?" He said with a flat voice.
 
"Hey Hyung, your voice not good, something happened? I'm in the cafetaria waiting for my class." Min said.
 
"Hyukkie call me, he want to study again min, and he said not to call you, I bet it's because he know if you know he has so much effort, you will be an angry beast again." Leeteuk chuckle.
 
"Seriously it's depressing. He didn't know his own good! He only know about Donghae, Donghae and Donghae omg!"
 
"Hey calm down. It's just tiring you know."
 
"We must make Hyuk realize whatever happening now. We must make him realized that the old Hae won't be back and his hope are stupid."
 
"Calm down Min, calm down."
 
"We must make Hyukjae forget about Donghae."
 
"It's impossible Min, how? He's a royal, he'll remained untouch with almost all the people in this nation."
 
"I know, it's Donghae's friend itself! I'm now friend with Kibum and Siwon. They're not a big jerk though"
 
"You are crazy!"
 
"No! They are Donghae's friend, he can socialize with Donghae, of course he can socialize with Hyukjae! And if we're in luck, one of them can fall for Hyuk!"
 
"Are you sure Min? Is it a good decision?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Yeah! And then He must meet my other friend like Sora and Sunny. He must socialize more!" Min snapped.
 
"Seriously Min?"
 
"Of course! Now I wanna go to the lectures. Bye!"
 
Min hang up the phone, making Leeteuk frowned. Seriously, Min can be scary if he want. He just shaking up his head, hopes that this is for the best.
 
_______________________________________
 
Hyukjae went to Leeteuk's house and bring his notebook. He rang the bell and Leeteuk open it.
 
"Hey."
 
"Hey hyung!" He said and barge in.
 
"You drive alone?" Leeteuk asked him.
 
"Yeah, a driver not convinient." Hyukjae said.
 
"Fine, What do you wanna study Hyuk?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Just anything you can teach me hyung." Hyukjae smiled and sat in the living room.
 
"You know, because it's law, it's just about structure and memorizing."
 
"Yeah, and that's complicated." Hyukjae smile.
 
"Yeah, because our country still monarchy. (Remember this is a kingdom story, just think that korean still monarchy). But there's math too. To count tax and so on, you still wanna study this? Law is not an easy think, and it tends to be boring sometimes." Leeteuk said.
 
"Yeah, it's okay, it's only study right? For Donghae, I'll do anything." Hyukjae smile widely, showing his gums. Leeteuk saw him in somee sort of pity, how come Hyukjae cared so much for a guy who didn't even care for him? Who didn't even deserve it?
 
"Let's start?" Leeteuk said and opened his book. And they learn untill around 2 hours.
 
"What time is it now Hyung?" Hyukjae asked.
 
"3 o'clock?" Leeteuk said.
 
"Damn, Hyung I must go!" Hyukjae said and got his things.
 
"Why so hurry?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Mm.. Today I forgot to wake up Donghae, I even haven't made a side dish for him, and didn't set the water for his bath. I want to make a cake maybe for being too clumsy." Hyukjae chuckled.
 
"Hyukkie, a kingdom, have their own chef right? Why must you made a side dish? And must you prepare his bath?" Leeteuk widened his eyes.
 
"A side dish just for Donghae. For being a good wife. Then I prepare his bath of course, a duty of a wife." Hyukjae said with a bright eyes. Leeteuk was pitied Hyukjae, and it's a relieve for him though, there's no Sungmin. Just imagine if Sungmin heard this. He may burst and scolded Hyukjae.
 
_______________________________________
 
Hyukjae was preparing a cake for Donghae, he was so busy. And he told the chef if he heard the oven's beep, take it out from the oven, slice it and put it in the refrigerator. The chef just nod and he get ready himself. He needs to prepare himself, Donghae was going home in a short time.
 
He took a bath, and when he went out the bathroom, there's Donghae whistling while emptied his backpack content.
 
"Donghae you're back!" Hyukjae smiled.
 
"Yeah I am, and by the way Umma said faster because we want to eat dinner." Donghae said.
 
"You wanna take a bath?" Hyukjae asked.
 
"Of course."
 
"I'll prepare you." Hyukjae said as he went to the bathroom again.
 
"Finished." Hyukjae said and gave Donghae his towel.
 
"Mm." Donghae just said. Hyukjae went to Donghae's working table and take a look at Donghae's note. He opened his note, Donghae was always perfectionist in his work, everyday, there will be a note of assignment, what he was going to read at home, or even at what time he'll go home. Tomorrow, there's nothing and Donghae will be home at 2 pm. Hyukjae smiled. At least Donghae will not be tired like today. Today Donghae has 3 class and plus there's time gaps after each class, made Donghae wait in the university for half or even an hour everytime the class was over.
 
Hyukjae look over the lesson's note to, and he noted in his mind the last material Donghae learn and gonna learn it soon. Then he put the notebook in the table again.
 
_______________________________________
 
Heechul was informed this day by Donghae that Hyukjae actually want to be educated and enroll in the university. Heechul was surprised as she heard her son said that. She told Hankyung as well and he said that whatever Hyukjae wants, he will fulfill. So they will asked Hyukjae when they eat dinner. That means now.
 
Now they were eating in the dining room.
 
"Hyukjae." Heechul asked.
 
"Yes Umma?" Hyukjae replied.
 
"Donghae said earlier to me that you want to enroll to an university? Is it true?" Heechul asked, and Hyukjae's lowered his head.
 
"Why don't you tell us Hyukjae? If you really want we will enroll you to." Hankyung said.
 
"No.. No need. Thanks, but no, it's okay, I'll be in Donghae side." Hyukjae said and glanced to Donghae. Donghae just saw him with confuse written all over his face.
 
"Really? Donghae said you love to study?" Heechul asked him.
 
"No Umma, I want to go to university, but no need to break the tradition. I'm okay." Hyukjae gave her a gummy smile.
 
"Really?"
 
"Really." Hyukjae smile.
 
"Hyukjae, a tradition possible to be break if that's what best. Many of the tradition has been broken." Hankyung said
 
"No Appa, no need. It's okay." He said again, and Hankyung sighed.
 
"Okay, if that what you want." Hankyung said.
 
The room fell silent after their so called talk and after they finished it, they all went to their own room.
 
As soon as Donghae and Hyukjae's room closed, Donghae start to talk.
 
"You have a nice act, Eunhyuk. What's that? You don't wanna go to university? How could you talk about such a nonsense?" Donghae said in an unhappy tone.
 
"Thanks for you to tell umma and appa, but I don't want to Donghae. I want to follow the regulation. I wanna serve you fully." Hyukjae said.
 
"You said so just to impress them, am I wrong? What a bull." Donghae said.
 
"Donghae please.. Why are you insulting me so much?" Hyukjae asked.
 
"Because you are such a pokerface." Donghae scoffed.
 
"I'm sorry. I just telling the truth. But I'm sorry if you are annoyed. I just wanna follow the regulation, but I wanna assist you as well." Hyukjae said and bit his lip Donghae just slammed himself at his bed.
 
"Whatever Hyukjae, whatever." He said, Hyukjae felt sad because Donghae didn't trust him. But he shrugged it off and tell himself. 'You used to it Hyukjae, you used to it, just accept it.' He thought.
 
"Mm.. By the way I made you something." He said.
 
"What again?"
 
"Chocolate cake. For apologize of my behaviour"
 
"So you think I'm as cheap as chocolate cake? No." Donghae snapped at him and furrowed his eyebrow.
 
"Please eat it. I work hard for it." Hyukjae said and Donghae scoff. Hyukjae hurriedly went to the kitchen, get his cake, slice and put it on a small plate, then he went back to his room.
 
"Donghae. Please eat this." Hyukjae said as Donghae glance at him and sigh. He get the plate from Hyuk and eat it.
 
"Happy that I eat this?" Donghae asked.
 
"Yeah, happy." Hyukjae nod.
 
"Sorry to cause much trouble to you." Hyukjae said.
 
"It's awesome that you do realize Eunhyuk." Donghae said.
 
"I'm really sorry." Hyukjae said, Donghae didn't reply him, so he get his blanket and lay in the couch.
 
"Night Donghae." He said and close his eyes with Donghae who didn't even replied his 'goodnight.'
 
________________________________________
 
my personal life lately was not so smooth..
and also hectic! LOL so I can't update.
I'm sorry to be late for updating. :(
 
I have 2 plots stuck up in my head too.. But i don't know when to write,
just hope I could write lol
 
thanks for reading, dear readers..
and I hope you all drop your comments.
And don't forget to subs :)