(4)

Fate

 

Their so called 'honeymoon' was over a week ago. And there's no much memories, for Hyukjae the memories was about he slept with Donghae in one bed, even there's no skinship at all. And the two other days in Mokpo.. There's nothing.

 

When they are coming back from the so called honeymoon, they are silence again. But Hyukjae didn't want the ride became so boring and talked like.

 

"Donghae. Thanks for this trip." Hyukjae eyed Donghae intendly.

 

"Well. Don't think too much. You now I'm forced to." He said coldly.

 

"Yeah.. But the property was beautiful Donghae." Hyukjae said so happily.

 

"Mm." Donghae just hummed.

 

"And thanks.. Mm.. for letting me sleep with you." Hyukjae said hesitantly.

 

"Yeah, but when we back, I guess you know your place." Donghae said and Hyukjae smile.

 

"Dong-" Donghae cut his sentences.

 

"Don't talk too much, you are ruining my mood. Stop talking nonsense." Donghae snapped and Hyukjae gasped.

 

"Sorry." Hyukjae said and yeah, the ride was silence again.

 

This week Donghae and Hyukjae didn't go anywhere, they are just in the kingdom, when Donghae need to go to university, Hyukjae tag along, even Hyukjae didn't enroll. just for the other to see that the newlyweds seems happy despite of the stupid cursed candle.

 

Did you ever questioned why Hyukjae didn't enroll to university?

The reason is, the lady just need to have basic knowledge and education, she just need to assist her husband, and need to relay on him. Help her husband to do anything. Support with all her heart. And hyukjae.. Play the roll of the lady here.

 

Otherwise, Donghae needs to go to university, get a good grade to be a good leader in the future for their country. And the faculty that he could choose only, only law or economics. And Donghae choose law. Donghae didn't like it, law is so strict and he didn't like it, but he can say nothing. So he took law.

 

The thing that people never saw is, Hyukjae is smart. Even he didn't get to get to university. He is smart, and he really want to do his best to assist Donghae. Maybe an assignment if Donghae out of hand etc. When he went to Donghae's university, he couldn't help but feel envious because Donghae can get a better education that he yearns for.

 

Today, Hyukjae woke up, went to the kitchen, making side dish for Donghae. All the maid eyeing him and smile, and he replied back their smile, some of the ajumma who works in the kitchen went closer to him and said.

 

"Aigoo, no wonder young master loves his wife so much. You are so sweet young mistress."

 

And Hyukjae just smile. Maybe he is sweet, but Donghae doesn't love him.

 

He enters their room with maids who carried the trays of food. When the maids gone, he saw Donghae in his deep slumber. He learns, for a week now, since they are married and shared room, Donghae's most peaceful face is when he sleeps. There's no frown. So he always stares at Donghae's face for a few good minute. Admiring the handsome face then he woke him up with a heavy heart.

 

"Donghae.. Donghae.." He said while shaking his husband's body.

 

"Hmm." Donghae said and slowly sitting.  Then he got the tray and gave it to Donghae. Donghae just seeing Hyukjae with no feelings. Hyukjae just smile to him and Donghae ignore it.

 

"Today we go to your family house." Donghae said plainly.

 

"Why so sudden?" Hyukjae asked him.

 

"To give a good impression. Thing about stuff we want to get them." Donghae said and Hyukjae smile. It means he could go somewhere with Donghae again. They have been in kingdom since they came back from the honeymoon.

 

_______________________________________

 

Donghae was far from eager to go to his in-law house. It's just for respect. Now they went to have a grocery shopping before they went to Hyukjae's family house.

 

"What will we buy?" Donghae asked Hyukjae.

 

"I don't know." Eunhyuk said plainly.

 

"How could you say I don't know? I already told you to think what should you buy." Donghae face turned a bit unpleasant. It's public. They have to act. So Donghae's face turned to be a smile one again.

 

"Just.. Buy fruits?" Hyukjae asked.

 

"Whatever Eunhyuk. Whatever." Donghae said. Donghae call him with Eunhyuk again. Hyukjae smile bitterly. Truthfully he loved the name. Eunhyuk. Seems so precious. Seems so special. But Donghae always make fun of it. He hates it now. He hates the name 'Eunhyuk' and also the jewel necklace that he wore.

 

They walked to the fruit section, Donghae was pushing the trolly while Hyuk put the fruits to the trolly and only for sometimes in a while Donghae will tease hyukjae. Just for a mask. If you asked.

 

He really hope someday Donghae will participate in choosing the thing he'll buy. He'll really showered him with love. When will the time's come?

 

"I'm done." Hyukjae said.

 

"Let's pay." Donghae ruffled Hyukjae's hair and smile oh so sweetly.

 

_______________________________________

 

The ride was quiet, just like the other time. It was quiet, and awkward. Hyukjae saw Donghae, why he can't have his Donghae back?

 

"Hurry get out and ring the bell. I'm taking out the fruit." Donghae said and Hyukjae just nod.

 

He went out the car and ring the bell. After some times, Hyori went out, opened the gate for them and hug them, let them go inside.

 

"Ahh.. So kind off you, newlyweds seeing in-law." Hyori said.

 

"Ah.. Yeah Umma, you are the one who give birth to my special someone, so I have to remember of you." Donghae said and smile so sweetly. Hyukjae just forced a smile.

 

"Umma, where's Appa?" Hyukjae asked.

 

"Work. Missing Appa?" Hyori said.

 

"Yeah but I miss you too." Hyukjae said and went to Hyori. Hug her so tightly.

'And there's a lot to tell Umma, how can I tell you?' Hyukjae continue in his mind.

 

"You are spoiled! Donghae, you spoiled him too much!" Hyori hug her son and laugh. Donghae just smile while Hyukjae felt an incredible pain in his chest. It's tiring to act by the way.

 

"Have you eat?" Hyori asked while let go of Hyukjae.

 

"Not yet." Donghae said.

 

"Let's eat. The food have just cooked. You came in the right time." Hyori said and led them to the dining room.

 

Hyukjae loves his mom food. Kingdom's food was always tasty, but something made by his mom is always the best. They sat down and eat.

 

"I heard you guys went to Mokpo?" Hyori asked.

 

"Oh.. Neh. Sort of a short honeymoon." Donghae beams happily.

 

"Oh.. I guess you have fun." Hyori said and chuckles.

 

"It's fun to spend your time with your lovely wife." Donghae said and smile. Hyukjae choose to just eat and not listen, because how if he get so sensitive and cry? Because the lies from Donghae's lips seems so right. Seems so real.

 

When they are finished eating, Hyukjae and Hyori wash the dishes while Donghae tidy the dining table.

 

"Hyukkie you happy?" His mom asked him.

 

"I'm happy." Hyukjae said and gave her his gummy smile.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah I am."

 

"You know you could always tell me everything."

 

"You know I trust you." Hyukjae said and chuckled. And his mom smile.

 

"I believe Donghae take a good care of you."

 

"Of course.. Of course he is." Hyukjae said. He want to tell his mom, but it will make her feel down. So it's better to shut up right?

 

"Umma, done with the dining table. I'll go to Eunhyuk's room okay?" Donghae asked.

 

"Okay." They both reply.

 

_______________________________________

 

When Hyukjae's done washed the dishes, Hyukjae went to his room, saw his husband lay in the bed, Hyukjae gather the courage in him and lay there too even far away from Donghae.

 

"Umma believe that you are a good Husband." Hyukjae said. Donghae glanced at Hyukjae lazily.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Umma believe that you are take a good care of me." Hyukjae chuckled.

 

"Then you want it turned to be a fact?" Donghae asked with a tired voice, more like husky, while eyeing him intendly. Hyukjae gulped.

 

"I.. I.."

 

"Don't hope to high Eunhyuk. Wake up." Donghae said. Eunhyuk just bit his lips.

 

"Could you stop make fun of my kingdom's name?" Hyukjae said with a demanding voice.

 

"No, because I love make fun of it, Eunhyuk." Donghae said and smirked.

 

"You are an evil." Hyukjae said sadly.

 

"You fall in love with me. Even I'm an evil, and I bet you still love me." Donghae said with a mocking voice.

 

"Why you hate me this much." Hyukjae asked.

 

"I don't know." Donghae said and rose from the bed.

 

"Let's go home." Donghae said again.

 

_______________________________________

 

They are at the kingdom's gate, but Donghae didn't have the intention to go go in the kingdom.

 

"You're not gonna go inside?" Hyukjae asked.

 

"No. I will go to my friend's." Donghae said and Hyukjae went out the car.

 

It seems because they are not a really newlyweds anymore, Donghae already can feel carefree, and not to take care of Donghae anymore.

 

Eunhyuk went inside and saw Heechul.

 

“Ah.. Umma.” He said and hug her.

 

“How’s your mom Hyukjae?” She asked him.

 

“She is.. great?” Hyukjae said.

 

“Good then. Where’s Donghae?”

 

“Go to his friends.” Hyukjae said and smile. “Talking about university I think.” He continued.

“Oh, yeah, if not why would he left his wife behind? You guys have just married a week.” Heechul said then Hyukjae excused himself and text Donghae.

 

 

To: Donghae.

 

I tell Umma that you went to your friend to talk about college. Because she’s confused why you left me alone.

 

 

Than after a few good minutes, Donghae replied.

 

 

From: Donghae.

 

Sometimes you are clever Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

Hyukjae got his heart beating hard. At least Donghae replied his text.

_______________________________________

 

I know this is depressing.. I’m sorry… another bridge! LOL

The real thing will come in 2 or 3 chap again 

And it’s hard to update the fics due to my school that have just started this week.

But I’ll try my best to update :3

 

Please drop your comments.