(9)

Fate

 

Fate 9
 
A month passed, it's just the same as ever. Donghae still insult him once in a while, and still come late all the time, and Eunhyuk still patiently wait for Donghae to go home. The only thing that's different is. He has been friends with Kibum and Siwon. They make his life better, especially Kibum. He feels the younger feel for him. For everything that he been trough, and he's there all the time, in his phone, texting and asking how did it go, and stuff. Just now he received Kibum's text saying good morning and how's the breakfast go, what sis he cook, and how's Donghae's mood. It's just make him feels happy, of the thought, someone is care of him. But of course, Donghae need not to know this. He afraid that it will get out of hands.
 
 
"Donghae, what time are you go home today?" Hyukjae askes while passed him the tray of food in his bed.
 
 
"I don't know." He shrugged and start eating.
 
 
"In your schedule it says 5 o'clock." Hyukjae said softly, afraid that Donghae will snap, and it's true, he guess because he started to frown.
 
 
"Stop it! Why are you so ing annoying." He said and stared right through his wife's eyes.  
 
 
"S..s..sorry" He apologized and looked down, started to eat quietly. Donghae's gaze is so sharp, and Hyukjae really like it. He just keep on dreaming that Donghae will love him and changed that sarcastic gaze to the sincere one. His eyes is so deep. He bet if his husband saw him with a loving gaze, he melt immediately.
 
 
Later on he saw Donghae has already finished his meal so he get the tray, and prepared Donghae's bath. After he finished it, he gave Donghae his towel. Donghae take it and go towards the bathroom. But before he's inside Donghae said.
 
 
"You did well on my assignment Eunhyuk. I got an A+."
 
 
And that line, made his day, even though Donghae just snapped on him, he made his day.
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
The phone is ringing in his pocket and Hyukjae jolt awake.
 
 
"Hello." He said with a hoarse, sleepy voice. Then he heard a pleasant laugh on the other line.
 
 
"Hyung, you sleeping?"
 
 
"Ngg..."
 
 
"Let's go out."
 
 
"Where to?"
 
 
"I don't know, the mall maybe. Let's watch something."
 
 
"Okay. I'll call Sungmin and Leeteuk okay?"
 
 
"No, there's no need to invite them."
 
 
"What do you mean?" He frowned and sit up, while rubbing his eyes.
 
 
"Let's just go, the two of us." And there's an awkward silence in between. So many thoughts crossed on Hyukjae's mind. Kibum started to laughing awkwardly.
 
 
"If you feel unconfortable, well you know you van invi-"
 
 
"No, let's go." Hyukjae interrupt.
 
 
"Are you sure?" 
 
 
"Yeah, and without Sungmin and Leeteuk, I can talk more freely." He said
 
 
Then they're make their appointment and Hyukjae start preparing himself.
 
 
Just what. On earth. Did he agreed to???
 
 
____________________________
 
 
They meet on the mall and went to eat at the restaurant.
 
 
"How's today Hyung?"
 
 
"It's just the same, just like that, he snapped at me. Again. Nothing new." He said and laugh while twirling his spaghetti. Kibum just stare at him, he just keep on asking mentally, why should Hyukjae treated like that.
 
 
"What did you do?"
 
 
"Asking him when will he go home." He said and continue eating.
 
 
"He's too much." Kibum said and get a spoonful of spaghetti.
 
 
"Used to it." Hyukjae replied plainly. Kibum just look at him. Suddenly he felt a soft tissue in his side lips.
 
 
"There's a sauce, you dorky Kibum." He said and smile brightly. Kibum then touch the hand that in his cheek, and caressed it lightly. Hyukjae frozed and fake a cough. Soon Kibum detached his hand from his hyung hand.
 
 
"Yeah, Kim Kibum is a dork." He said and laugh, to his delight, Hyukjae smiled widely too. And they soon get over with the awkward atmosphere.
 
 
"God, I'm full. Where are we going next? The theater?" Hyukjae asked.
 
 
"Yes Eunhyukkie hyung, theater." Hyukjae surprised at how Kibum called him. Eunhyukkie? It's his palace name. He hate it. He's not even precious.
 
 
"Kibum-ah, my name.."
 
 
"Eunhyuk is your name too right hyung?" Kibum arched his brow.
 
 
"Yeah, but you know.."
 
 
"Eunhyuk is fit you perfectly hyung. Just gain some confidence to it. Okay?" He said and caressed hyukjae's cheek. And Hyuk's blushing.
"Okay." He said and bit his lips because he's embarrassed, and he can see Kibum laughing and pinched his cheek.
 
 
"You are so cute Eunhyukkie Hyung." He said and get hyukjae's hand in his. Hyukjae felt somehow strange with the feeling Kibum's hand in his. It felt strange but comfortable. And he drift to the thoughts on how will Donghae's hand be? Is it softer than Kibum? Or is it more rough? But he shake his head and decided to just focus at Kibum's. 
 
_______________________
 
 
They are in the middle of watching when Hyukjae is amazed at the story because it's getting more and more tense -it's an action story btw- while kibum drifted from the big screen to look at his hyung. Hyukjae is gaping at the scene and having his eyes wide glued to the screen. Kibum smiled at the scene beside him. His hyung gaping is absolutely precious. he's just so cute, and he tried to take a move and grab the older's hand and look at the screen.
 
 
________________________
 
 
After they finished watching, they have an early dinner happily and Kibum drived his hyung home. They're still in his car now.
 
 
"How're you feeling hyung for today?" Kibum asked while smiling.
 
 
"It feels good to take a break at my boring life." Hyuk said and chuckle heartily.
 
 
"I'm happy you're happy with me." 
 
 
"Thank you dongsaeng-ah." he said and Kibum held his hand once again, Hyukjae feel really weird. In the theater, maybe because he gave him support, because the movie too tense, while having a trip to the theater, it's just him leading the way, so he held his hand, but what now?
 
"I feel that you held my hand a lot Kibum." he said and give him an awkward laugh. And at the same time, Kibum seems taking the wrong turn, it's not the right path to the palace.
 
 
"Kibum, you... Take the wrong turn." He said. And Kibum just give some strength at his hand that held Hyukjae's hand. Just as if he's assuring him and Kibum just smiled.
 
 
Hyukjae become a bit tensed because he feel like Kibum kidnaping him, and come to think of it, it's true that he's grow fond of him as a month passed, but it didn't mean he really know everything about Kibum. It's only a month.
 
"Kibum.."
 
 
"Just relax. I just still wanting to have a talk with you."
 
 
"But Donghae..."
 
 
"It's still 4 o'clock."
 
 
"He's coming home at 5."
 
 
"And he'll late as always." Kibum said and Hyukjae just stare at him with a blank expression.
 
 
"Just relax. We're arrive now. Let's take a walk."  Then he and kibum get outside the car,it's a park -hyukjae recognize- and Kibum taking his hand in his, and get it intertwined, now Hyukjae felt really anxious and trued to break the intertwined fingers, but Kibum gripped it hard, and suddenly he stop walking and saw Hyukjae at his eyes.
 
 
"Don't try to break this." Kibum said and get their hands in Hyukjae's sight. "Hyukjae." Hyukjae startled and look at his face, it's supposed to be Hyung.
 
 
"Because I love how it feels when your hand touched mine." Kibum continued.
 
 
"What are you talking about Kibum? And call me Hyung. I'm your Hyung." He said and Kibum stared at him sternly.
 
 
"I hate to call you Hyung. We're in the same class technically."
 
 
"Yes but our age different is almost a year." Hyukjae said
 
 
"Eunhyuk I don't want you to be my hyung. I want us to be more." Kibum said and Hyukjae widen his eyes. He know now, Kibum love him.
 
 
"I have a feeling towards you. I-" Hyukjae interrupted Kibum's word.
 
 
"I'm married with your bestfriend. Act rational Kibum, take a grip at yourself, and let go of my hand" hyukjae stared at Kibum, but Kibum's still not let go of him.
 
"No, He don't love you Eunhyuk, but I can. I love you." He said and he peck Hyukjae's forehead. Hyukjae felt really upset at Kibum, at how he act, it's really irrational and impolite of him. He know that Donghae doesn't love him, but he didn't need to rub at his face.
 
 
"You..." Hyukjae felt his eyes grew hotter. "I'm his wife, Kibum. I'm still his wife regardless what he does to me."
 
 
"But you aren't happy. I can offer you happiness Eunhyuk." He said and saw tears fell in Hyukjae's eyes. He tried to wipe Hyukjae's tears, but Hyukjae avoid it and break their intertwined hands. He then run away as fast as he can and stopna cab.
 
 
Kibum just stood in the park watching hyukjae run, and feel hurt. He texted him right away.
 
 
"I'm always here Eunhyuk, if you changed your mind. I promise I won't disappoint you, I love you too much to hurt you."
 
_________________________
 
 
That night, Hyukjae came home, take a bath and wait his husband go home, it's 6 o'clock and he hasn't reach home he seriously never go home according to his schedule this month and a half, he just go home right at 7 o'clock. At dinner time. Hyukjae just can't help but his mind still drift to another man named Kibum while waiting at his husband. It's confusing. 
 
 
He still feel how his hand on him, held him tenderly, and how's his confession goes on, with kiss in his forehead. It's just... Weird.. He never held preciously like that by anyone. in addition, his text was just.. He felt Kibum's love. It's just he's scared and startled, and the fact that he has a husband that he love, even if it's unrequited. He felt crazy for even thought of Kibum.
 
 
It's 6.30, The door opened and he saw Donghae, a quiet grumpy one and he gulped.
 
 
"Hey, something happened?" Hyukjae asked, concerned at his husband's expression.
 
 
"Just prepare my bath Eunhyuk." He said and Hyukjae just do what he asked. It's worrisome, Donghae's mood. It's so unstable.
 
 
"What takes you so long????" Donghae snapped and go to the bathroom.
 
 
"It's done... It's done." Hyukjae said and quickly get out of the bathroom. He is afraid at Donghae. He then take a look at his book and wait Donghae went out from the bathroom.
"I'm really tired." He heard Donghae mumble and lay on his bed.
 
 
"You want me to massage you or something?" Eunhyuk offer, and approach his husband, standing at the edge of the bed.
 
 
"Yeah. Until the dinner time." He said and shifted so his back is facing Hyukjae. Hyukjae get on the bed and start to massage Donghae.
 
 
"I hate, my life," Donghae said randomly while Hyukjae massaging him. Hyukjae confused, but he decided to shut up, try not to pissed his husband more.
 
 
"I hate how I marry you. And have to comply, powerlessly, like a coward." Donghae said and chuckled bitterly. Hyukjae start to feel that his heart's aching.
 
 
"I don't love you. I in fact hate you Eunhyuk, my own wife." He continued.
 
 
"What happened?" Hyukjae gather his courage and asked sadly.
 
 
"It's not your business. I just feel our life's complicated like and I hate it for real. I hate, marrying you." Donghae said and Hyukjae can't contented his tears anymore. It's so hurt to heard his own husband said frankly that he hate him and hate married to him.
 
 
"I know. I'm sorry for how ill-fated you are." Hyukjae whispered, and wiped his tears, he doesn't want his tears dropped at his husband's back. He doesn't want his husband know that he's crying.
 
 
"I really hate you." Donghae said again, and in the same time, the maid knocked their doors, it's just mean that it's dinner time. So Hyukjae wiped his tears and left his still lying husband to the dining room. It's just.. He can't be  caught that he cried.
 
 
He wiped his tears while walking slowly, it's just he can't be caught by people that he's crying. Then he felt Donghae presence beside him. 
 
 
"Control your emotion, put on a good show." He whispered. He felt really broken.
 
 
'How I wished I hate you. Lee Donghae.' He tought. And he recall Kibum and start to think of his offer. Must he take it? It started to sound so tempting. 
 
"Just tell Umma I don't feel well." Hyukjae said while smiling at Donghae, and turned to his room, laying in his small lovely couch.
 
 
After crying for some time, he texted Kibum.
 
 
"Let's talk. Tomorrow."
 
 
______________________
 
Sorry for making you all wait!!
 
Updates is here~~~ please show me some love :)
And sorry if you hate this update. It's just must be happened.