Chapter 33: Home Sweet Home

I Do! (Not Really)

-Narraters POV-

Renee's mother was coming home from work. She entered into her apartment and the light. A chair turned.

"SURPRISE MOM!!!!!" Renee yelled. Her mom had a shocked expression on her face.

-Renee's POV-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I think I just gave my mom a heart attack (well she's getting old..) She was breathing heavily in and out. She came over and hugged me.

"It's so good seeing you! Wait how did you get in here, there's a key and card lock on the doors."

"Mr. Cho gave me the key and card. I told him I didn't need the key but he insisted." He still frowns on pick locking.

"Why are you here? Isn't the college school year beginning?" I swore to myself that high school would be my last years of school and look now I'm in college. I'm working on a performing arts (dancing) and music degree.

"I'm moving back to South Korea! The people have forgotten me." She hugged me again.

"It's going to be so good I have my daughter home again."

-A few days later-

I'm having a party with my friends. My mom, Sulli, Luna, Amber, Krystal, Mr. Cho, Jae Jin (could only come if he was sober), Min Hwan (same goes for him), Jong Hun, Mrs. Park (can't forget the woman who helped me graduate), and others.

"Hey Mrs. Park!" We gave each other a hug.

"Renee it's been 3 years since I've seen you personally. You've matured so much. I can't believe you graduated." Well I matured on some things... We emailed each other or talked over the phone.

Sulli came over and gave me a big hug. "I'm so glad you moved back. It's been 2 years since you moved. You got your hair cut short"

"That means we're back in business! Can't wait to see what kind of trouble we can get into. Oh yeah I cut my hair really short and let it grow long. It saves me trips to the haircut place." Sulli isn't all nice (she has a dark side ;D). We gave each other a high five. "How's your relationship with Key?" Apparently that photo  of them I sent to each of them brought them together.

"It's going great." At least I wasn't around to see them both mushy to each other.

"Don't tell Key or the rest of SHINee that I'm back." She nodded her head.

Jae Jin and Min Hwan came over to me and gave me a hug. We had a three people hug.

"Get over here Jong Hun! Join our group hug." Min Hwan said.

"I'll pass on that." Jong Hun said and looked away. -_- not this time..

"Ok group lets go attack Jong Hun. Group attack." I whispered to them. We all walked really fast (we're still in a group hug) and headed towards Jong Hun. He just went through a door way that we couldn't all get through. Dang that kid is smart.

"We have good news Renee!" Good news? You've stopped drinking (yeah right). "We got our GED while you were away." WOAH! Didn't see that coming.

"I'm proud of you guys." That's a really big accomplishment. We got out of our group hug. I came behind Jong Hun and hugged me. He looked annoyed. "We're going to be college buddies!" I bet that seriously creeped him out the way I said it.

"You're going to Seoul University?"

"Yes one of my closest guys friends and my best friend is going there." Sulli is on her fourth year of school right now. Jong Hun and I are on our 3rd year right now (because I started school one year later after I graduated school). He walked away looking like he doesn't care (but I know he does).

"RENEE!" Luna, Amber, and Krystal squealed.

"Look at you! You still look the same before you left." Krystal said.

"Nu uh, I gained a little muscle." I said back.

"Yeah a little on your legs. But not much." Luna said. I pulled my shirt up a bit. Dancing has given me some abs.

"Oh, how's Sophi?"

"She's doing good."

Mr. Cho came. "It looks like someone is eating healthily again."

"Yes! I'm eating." I grabbed a cupcake and took a bite. "See?"

He chuckled. "Who are you staying with?"

"I'm not staying with my mom and not Sulli either, there isn't another room for her and her boyfriend. I'm renting out a room of an old couples house."

"I see." Mr. Cho sees everything... It's kind of creepy when I think about it.

-Days later-

"Hello! Welcome to Seoul University." A couple of guys said in English. "We do things differently than what America does." 

"Do you think we could trick some of the girls to be our girlfriends?" One of them said in Korean to the other guy. Idiots, we wouldn't have been going to a foreign school and not know the language that the school is in. We all ditched those guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: If your confused on how many years its been since she moved to America, its 2. It's been 3 years since she graduated high school so shes 20

I'm happy to say that we fambam Octomom again! (I hope no one unsubscribes) 

We have 2 new readers (hehehe I gues the double update paid off)

huizhenAKTF

dolo_0