Chapter 24: Confessions [continued]

I Do! (Not Really)

-Taemin's POV-

These past days have been filled with mixed emotions. I knew too well that this would happen. For all these years both of us have been putting our 'junk' in our closet, hoping that it would never had to be touched again. Many things changed when we entered middle school. I became a trainee for SM Entertainment while people Renee loved were leaving.

Renee had 'brothers' and 'sisters'. She watched her 'siblings' being arrested everyday. The first day I met her, she had so many of them. It was a big age group, but all either too young for school or elementary. The group had diminished to very small. Her big 'sister' (very close) had caused suicide. I don't know why but she did.

I was under pressure to do my best as a trainee. My parents kept telling me 'only the best will make it'. I am lucky that people in my life will be here for a while. I don't think I got the amount of love Renee got, maybe affection but not love. Could it be that she has a charisma that attracts people to her or has the world I live in, forgot how to love?

Maybe if I had someone (not my parents!) who could help me with rejections, I wouldn't have made myself an enemy of hers.

"Do you want to go back on the couch?" I asked.

"Nah, the floor is much cleaner." She said.

"What do you mean?" She laughed. O.o I don't get it... Is she trying to make fun of me? I can't be that oblivious.

-Renee's POV-

Hahaha he just doesn't get it does he? It disturbs me to know I'm sitting on a piece furniture that erm, he did stuff on with one of his 'friends' (obviously the ones with benefits). The floor is too hard to do anything on, and it doesn't absorb stuff either...

"Your still oblivious to things. I bet I'm still stronger than you!" I said.

"Nuh uh! I've become way stronger."

"Really? Prove it!" I got on him and pinned him down. "Hahaha, what are you going to do now? This is too easy!" I stuck my tongue at him.

"Didn't you brush your teeth? Your breath smells horrible!" -_- This is not on who has the freshest breath Taemin! I felt a push and I landed on the ground. -_- When did he get so damn strong? Now I'm pinned down to the ground. I struggled to push him up.

Taemin was laughing. Dude, there's a thing called gravity! I'm pretty sure some of your spit dripped on my face!

"I never realized how light you are! I don't even need to push on you to keep you down."

He got up and sat on me. I'm going to need a check up with a doctor to make sure your fat didn't squash my organs! "FAT !!!"  -_- The things I get myself into....

Taemin got off of me. He helped me get back up. Then I heard the door open. O.O Lee Hyori?

"Hey I came like you asked." She said.

"Good." Taemin said.

"Uum are one of Taemin's friends with benefits?" I asked. She laughed really hard. Is this an inside joke? I'm going to go now and get dressed...

-Later on-

"OH MY GOSH!!! TELL MORE!!" Sulli screamed. This is what I get for telling her what happens in my life -_-. She's addicted to those drama shows...

"Not if you're going to act like this!" I said. She calmed down a bit (not much).

"PLEASE!!!! Wait are you going to take that deal then?"

"I don't know. My choice will effect people's lives, and I think it's going to be a big impact."

Sulli grabbed me. "Listen, if you stay your relationship with Taemin could grow! This is your life, not anyone else's. You shouldn't sacrifice it for other people! I don't think you should take the deal." I would take in that consideration if my life wasn't her own entertainment source. -_-

"I still don't know. Anyway I've got time to think about it."

"Well ok, but take the time to decide." She used to get on my about being nice to Taemin and now this? Is there anything that will please this woman?

"How is Lee Hyori connected to Taemin?" I asked. Her laugh is bugging me..

"Don't you know?" NO! If I did I wouldn't be asking, now would I? "They're cousins!"

o.o Cousins? She's too old to be his cousin. Isn't she like 54 or something? This is scary. I've known Taemin most of my life while Sulli barely does, and she knows they're cousins?? Poor Taemin. Fandom is scary!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: If you only knew the stuff I add at the last minute ;D. I decided to not make Lee Hyori another competitor (besides shes too old.)

We have a new person to our family!

ninjaonewlove

Even though I don't mention this, I like comments (like every other author here ;D)