Chapter 34: Helping Seoul's Music and Dance Class

I Do! (Not Really)

-Taemin's POV-

We finally got done with our tour. Each of us are taking some breaks and doing tv shows and etc... I've donated some of my time to Seoul University. I'm going to be helping their dance and music section. Key's happy he has time with his girlfriend (I just leave the room when Sulli comes, it gets awkward). 

The fans went ape when they found out I was going out with Dara of 2NE1 (not to mention SM and YG). The media is always nosing into our business. We can't get really serious with our relationship because of them.

It was afternoon and I headed towards their dance studio. I entered in there. "Annyong I'm Mrs. Rhee, thank you so much for spending your time here." She bowed towards me. I bowed back.

One girl raced towards me and bowed. "Annyong, I'm Hana. If you want to know I'm the best out of the program." Ok... "So how is your relationship with Dara going?" Nosy... 

"Oh yes this is Hana, she's our top student here." Mrs. Rhee said. "She works hard and comes early to class.

Other students came in minutes later. There was a gay guy I think, a few other guys, a red head caucasian, and some other girls.  They surrounded me and they were all asking me questions (some too personal to answer). We started class.

The door opened and we looked who was there. There was girl with a huge bag coming. She looked a little young for college (but looks can decieve). She was wearing a poofy sweater and sweat pants.

"Ren, look who came and is helping us! It's Lee Taemin from SHINee." The red headed girl said.

She took off her sun glasses. She has a pretty face. Her eyes are light brown. We just stood there looking at each other for a moment.

"Hey Taemin, we were going to show the class the tango." Hana cut in. She broke our gaze at each other.

"Sorry Mrs. Rhee, Sophie insisted that she came with me. We were arguing about it but I lost track of time and decided to bring her. Besides she should be in here."  She opened the door. "Sophie get your in here!"

A little girl ran in here. She is either 2 or 3. "Mommy I want to go back home. I'm tired. Nappy." Well looks are decieving! I would never had guessed she's a mother."

"Sorry Sophie but it's a long way home. Here you can have mommy's sweater to sleep with and I brought your blankie and pillow." She took off her sweater and her pants.

"You didn't bring Mr. Poo?" Sophie whined. Ren laid her sweater on the ground and a pillow.

"No." Sophie laid down on the sweater and pillow. Ren put her blankie over her. "Good night."

I looked at her body and I'm quite surprised she's a mother. Not an ounce of fat on her body. 

Hana and I started dancing the tango while Ren was playing the piano. I got paired with Hana for the class period. Ren paired with the gay guy (well she obviously doesn't want another child.). Other paired with each other.

-Next Day-

Today I'm helping with a music class. I'll be helping these classes for the rest of the semester. I hope they aren't so clingy to me as the dance group are.

I entered the room. "Hey I'm Mr. G. I'm the music instructor." I bowed at the man eating a sausage with his hands. "No need to bow! This isn't the bowing class. Come and have a seat." Ok this class is already starting to rub on me the wrong way (I don't even want this class to be rubbing on me).

Some of the students were already there. More students came in. Then I noticed the girl in the dance class came in with a blonde boy. It was Ren. She was wearing leather boots with heels. She had on black legggings, a plain grey t, a leather jacket on and a necklace on her. The blonde guy had a guitar with him.

"Ren why are you bringing your boyfriend to class with you." It's her boyfriend.

"Mr. G he's not my boyfriend!" She complained.

"That's right Mr G, he's not her boy friend. He's her boyfriend-to-be!" One girl said. People were laughing. Ren gave her a look.

"He's here to help me with the presentation!" Ren said.

"Well then start!" Mr. G said.

"Ok this presentation is on Pop music!" She wrote on the board pop. I see since you have a pop star here then work on pop. "Pop first was used to describe popular songs from popular genres like rock, or jazz. It has a lot of influences from other genres. Mostly rock though." She points towards the blonde guy. He does a power chord." After the microphone had been improved it was more targetted towards music for the youth."

"America and the British had been dominating in pop. They had artist like the Beatles, Rolling Stones, ABBA." She does a disco dance move."And more. In the 80's there was MTV promoting artist like MJ and Madonna. Later on rap had been part of pop. Some of the biggest rappers are Jay-Z and Eminem. "
"Hi, my name is, my name is What? Who? My name is Slim Shady" She rapped (badly). She did some parts of Thriller. "There the pop music we know today was born!"

She went over to me and led me to the front of the class."Lee Soo Man introduced America's pop music to South Korea in the 90's. He is the CEO of SM Entertainment." She pointed to me."This man's boss. Ok you can sit  down again. There K-Pop had bloomed."

"Ok good job." Mr. G said.

"Wait I haven't done my cart wheel yet and I can't do it in these heels." She took off her boots and did a cart wheel down a row of desks. "Ha beat that Elvis/Frank Sinatra/Elton!"

"No way does your presentation beat my presentation." One guy said.

"Well lets see your cart wheel, thriller dance, rapping, and guitar guy! Anyone can get on a desk and pretend to be Elvis."

"Your rapping was bad!"

"Ok ok you guys can deal with your issues outside of class! I'm getting a head ache. Today I want you guys to do a project on a pop artist. Ren you're excused from it since you did a presentaion. No partners this time. Taemin and Ren are here to help with your problems so ask them before me! No one can do the same person as someone else."

The blond dude left. Ren held up a shoe. "Be warned Elvis!" She put her boots back on.

-Later on-

Dara was waiting for me outside of the university. She looped her arm around mine.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hey darling. How was it?"

"It was good. By the way there's no other that compares to you." I know she's jealous when I'm around other girls for more than 5 minutes.

"Aww thank you!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well did you see that coming?

and Ren = Renee (if you're confused)