A DAY OUT! [PART 1]

BET on IT!

CHAPTER 6

So, we arrived at the Mansion. It looks like a hotel, though. We learned that we have to group by 2’s and 1 person would have a room all to himself/herself. Seohyun and Chansung are sleeping in the Master’s bedroom, so the other 8 members of SNSD would be in 4 rooms; of course the TWINS are sharing a room. While the other 5 members of 2PM would be in 3 rooms; PRINCES shared a room and Wooyoung had one room all to himself.

“Hey, guys let’s head for the beach!” Junsu shouted

“We’ll just change into swimmers, GIRLS LET’S GO!!!!”

Of course the guys would just wear nice pair of shorts and they can swim, but for the girls they have to wear SWIMMERS…

“We’re done!” Yuri and Yoona came out of their room

The PRINCES who were waiting in the living room was mesmerized by their beauty when they came out.

They couldn’t help but ogle at the view.

“You know, you’ll never know if a fly enters your mouth. So shut it!” Yoona told Taecyeon and Nickhun. Yuri just giggled.

“Come on!” Yoona pulled Khun, while Taec held Yuri.

“Let’s go to the beach!!!” Khun shouted.

“NO!!! Let’s go to the Water Park!”

“I’m going with Khun, see you at the Mansion Yuri!” Yoona said.

“Bye!!!” With that Khun and Yoona left.

 YURI’S POV

“So, Oppa” I said thinking of a topic we could talk about.

“Wanna swim?”

“Uh-Oppa, actually…”I said looking down

“What’s wrong, Yuri?”

“I don’t know how to swim…….”

He laughed LOUDLY! GOD!!!! I should’ve never told him that. Well, you’re wondering why right???

Yoona and I never learned how to swim because we were too busy going out or shopping abroad. I have a pool at our house but I don’t even use it my sisters do though, while Yoona is scared being in deep water because of the ‘incident’ she had when she was young. One time we were in a pool party and we had our swimmers on suddenly the guys who threw the party decided to throw us in the pool! Yeah, they even threw us in the deep side not even the shallow part. Yoona and I REGRETTED coming to that party!!!!

“C’mon Yuri!” He said as he extended his hand, I noticed I was behind him, I was too busy spacing out.

“Where we going Oppa?”

“I’m going to teach you how to swim!”

“Really??? I have to warn you I’m a bad student.”

“Well, good for you, you have a great teacher right here!” He said pointing to himself.

“Come,”

“I took his hand and we went to a kiddie pool” LOL!

“Oppa, why are we here???”

“Well, you have to learn how to breathe under water, and it’s better if we’re in a shallow pool.”

“Okay, so how do I do it?”I asked him.

“How do you usually do it?”

“Well,I hold my breath under water, I just don’t breath.”

“That would be hard if you’d be swimming for a long time, you may pass out if you have no air.”

“So, how do I do it???”

“You inhale with your mouth and exhale with your nose, arasso?”

“Arasso,”

“Now, try it!” Because we were in a shallow pool it was pretty easy. We practiced that for a while.

“Good, you’re getting it! Now, you’ll learn how to float!”

He held my bottom/ and held me, soon I felt that his hand was gone and I was FLOATING!

“O-OPPA!!!”

“You’re floating!!!”

“Wow!!!”I said as I stood.

“Now the , just do this. It’s called free-style…”He demonstrated it. I DID WHAT I SAW….

“Guess what Yuri????”

“What Oppa???”

“You know how to swim already!!!”

“Really Oppa?? That’s it???”

“Yeah,” he said smiling. WOW!!!! I can’t believe I learned. Am I liking Taec Oppa??? Why do I always smile when I’m with him???

“Uhm Oppa,”

“Yea Yuri??”

I leaned in and pecked his lips lightly. “Thank you”

I saw from his face that he was surprised.” You’re welcome…”

TAEC’S POV

 We were about to go to the water slide because Yuri wants to try it, when a young boy approached her. The young boy was like 3-4 and he was crying. He ran towards Yuri and hugged her knees.

“OMMA!!!!*cries*

“OMO~ OPPA!!!!” She said as she was about to fall because of the kid hugging her knees. Luckily, I held her. She knelt when the little boy released her knees.

“Why are you crying???”

“Omma….”

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“TaeYu…..” [a/n:yeah! That’s right it’s TaeYu!]

“Uhm. TaeYu, this is not your Omma.” I pointed at Yuri.

“Aniyo, Omma…” He said as he hugged her, Yuri carried him and walked to me.

“Let’s just find his real Omma, for the meantime I’m his Omma.”

I smiled at her attitude, whoever thought a Party girl would turn out  this mature.

“Omma, is he my Appa???”TaeYu asked as he pointed at me.

“Uhm, TaeYu…. Where do YOU want to go???” She blushed and quickly changed the topic

“TaeYu, I’M YOUR APPA!” I told him and I smiled at Yuri.

“TaeYu, why is your name TaeYu???” Yuri asked him.

“You, said because it’s your name with Appa’s name.”He answered while pointing at me.

To think of it, my name plus her name IS ‘TAEYU’. WOW! What a coincidence!

After hours of playing in the kiddie pool, because that’s the only pool TaeYu is allowed we finally got hungry. I was carrying TaeYu in my shoulders and holding Yuri’s hand in my right hand.

“Appa!” TaeYu said.

“Yeh?” I answered.

“I want to eat Cotton Candy” he said as he pointed at the vendor.

“TaeYu let’s ask Omma,”I smiled at Yuri.

“Omma, can we???” Yuri smiled.

“Aigoo~my boys are hungry??? Well, Omma’s hungry too. So let’s eat, arasso???”

“Arasso,” TaeYu and I answered.

When we arrived at the vendor, we heard someone calling TaeYu’s name. Then a woman came and carried TaeYu.

“OMO~TaeYu!!!! I thought I lost you!!!!”

“OMMA???” TaeYu asked. CONFUSED. The woman bowed to us and said thank you. When I saw her, she looked like Yuri, only a little bit older. So that’s why TaeYu thought Yuri was his Omma!!!

 

YURI                                                          YUMI

 

“Uhm, I’m Yumi by the way” She said. WOW! Yumi and Yuri!

“Uhm, Yumi, if you don’t mind me asking where’s your husband???” Yuri asked.

“Oh, he left us. TaeYu never met him…Why?” So, that’s why he asked me if I was his Appa!

“Oh, because he thought I was his Appa…”I answered for Yuri.

“And your husband was named Tae, right???”Yuri continued.

“TaeYang to be exact.”She said. Yuri smiled at me. TAECYEON AND TAEYANG!

“Okay, it’s getting late! I think I need to bring TaeYu back to the hotel. TaeYu say bye to your OMMA AND APPA !”

“Annyeong!” he said. I think he finally understood we’re not related. Then they left.

“You know, you did great as a mother today.” I said as I held Yuri’s hands.

“You were not a bad Appa too.” She returned

“Let’s go?”She asks. I nodded.

YURI’S POV

When we returned to the Mansion, we we’re bombarded with questions and we saw something, A PICTURE!!!! THE THREE OF US TAEYU ON TOP OF TAEC WHILE TAEC WAS HOLDING MY HAND. We were all smiling it really looked like we were a family….

“WTF! Yuri! YOU DIDN’T TELL US YOU HAD A SON!!!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“What’s worse is you never told us it was with HIM!” Junsu said.

We just laughed and head for the beach. It was night so, I loved the cold breeze.

 

 

-i"ll update the second part later :)))