ahjumma?

BET on IT!

CHAPTER 9

~MORNING

Everyone woke up from their awkward position, well everyone except Jessica that is.

“YAH~Wake Jess up!” Hyoyeon told Junsu.

“Anni, Chagiya! I don’t wanna die!”

“I’ll do it!”Fany said.

“JESSS!!!!!!” Fany SHOUTED near Jess’ ear

“AHHHH!!!!!! “ Jess woke up in fear.

“If my hearing doesn’t return to normal, you’d be paying for my hearing aid!!!” Jess shouted in fury.

“Let’s eat!”Seohyun shouted.

Imagine 15 people in one dining table, what a disaster. The guys would fool around with their food and the girls would chat more than they would eat.

“So, guys what are your plans for today?” Chansung asked everyone.

“I’m going to teach Yoona how to swim today,” Khun said.

“Chincha?” Yoona asked. Khun flashed her a smile.

“We’re playing beach volleyball!”SNSD and the other 2PM members said.

“I’m taking Yuri to the water park we’re going to try the slides.”

~LOVE SQUARE@THEWATERPARK

“Taec, how’d you teach Yuri?”Khun asked Taec.

“Oh, we used the kiddie pool,”Yuri smacked his arm.

“Well, it’s true!”Yoona giggled.

“YAH~don’t you laugh! I’m pretty sure Khun Oppa would also take you there!”Yoona turned to Khun who shrugged.

“Are you serious?” Yoona shouted. While, Khun shyly nodded.

“Don’t worry Yoona, it’s not as bad as you think!”

“Yuri-ah, KAJA! The slide awaits!” Taec said.

“Bye guys! See you later!”

 

~KHUN&YOONA

“Oppa, I’m scared!”

“C’mon Yoona it’s like 3 feet here!”

“Anni not that, I’m scared that if I learn here, that I won’t be able to make it in a bigger pool.”

“Don’t worry, I’m here.”

There were a lot of kids in the pool which made Yoona more insecure.

Nickhun wasn’t as great of a teacher as Taec, he did more laughing than teaching.

“Wah~ Ahjumma, is learning how to swim!” A chubby kid around the age of 3-4 shouted at Yoona. Nickhun laughed at the child’s statement.

“Bwoh?? AHJUMMA??” Yoona asked, pointing to herself.

“Babe, don’t worry he’s just fooling around!” But that didn’t stop Yoona. She marched at the edge where the boy was sitting and shouted.

“YAH! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AHJUMMA?? YOU SHOULD CALL ME NOONA AND NOT AHJUMMA! I DO NOT LOOK THAT OLD!!!!”

“Hyung!!!”The kid ran behind Khun.

“YAH~get the hell away from my boyfriend! SIF he’ll choose you over me!” Khun was slightly shock when he heard the word ‘boyfriend’.

“Sorry,  Babe. We guys stick together” he said as he extended his knuckle and the kid did the same thing-it’s a guy thing.

“AISSH~I can’t believe it, you’re picking this twerp over me?!!!”he leaned down and whispered something to the kid.

The kid walked towards me and said “NOONA NEOMU YEPPO” He said with a smile.

YOONA’S POV

Okay, I got to admit, that’s one of my weakness. Praise me and you can be forgiven in an instant.

Damn, he’s using puppy dog-eyes!

END OF POV

“Arasso, but only because you called me pretty, you are forgiven!”

“Hyung let’s teach Ahj—Noona how to swim!”Yoona glared at him before he could say Ahjumma.

“Arasso, Yoona do this!” Soon enough Yoona learned the proper way of breathing, floating and the , now it was 3 in the afternoon.

“Now, noona can swim!” the kid said.

“Hey, we’ve been together since this morning and you never told me your name” Yoona said. She’s been reffering to him as kid,twerp,boy for the whole day.

“Jung Yoogeun imnida!” He said cutely which made both Yoona and Khun laugh.

“AIGOO! So cute!” Yoona pinched his cheeks.

“YAH~!” Yoogeun shouted as he pushed Yoona’s hands off his cheeks.

“Yah~ she’s still your Noona, show some respect!”Khun scolded him.

“Mianhe noona,”

Yoona faked sobbed. Khun,tried hard not to laugh.

“Noona~”he whined.

“On one condition,”Yoona started.

“You have to kiss me….”

“HERE!”she said pointing to her lips. She’s got to admit Yoogeun’s just pure CUTE! And she wants a kiss.

[a/n:for people who watches Hello Baby: Yoogeun does like/love kissing people….on the lips :)]

Yoogeun looked at Khun.

“Babe, you sound like a pedo!”

“You’re lucky I even want to take your first kiss away!”Yoona poked her tongue at Yoogeun.

Khun pouted,”I’m here you know.”

“But I want him” Yoona whined like a child while pointing at Yoogeun.

“YAH~you’re hurting my feelings!”Khun faked a tantrum.

Yoogeun laughed at him. Yoona on the other hand was looking serious. She walked away trying to hide her smiling face but she made it seem like she was furious.

Khun and Yoogeun looked at each other.

“Hyung,”

“YAH~can’t you just kiss her?”Khun glared at the boy.

“I never said I wouldn’t! I was just asking permission when I turned to you.”

“Bwoh? You wanted to kiss her???”

Yoogeun laughed and nodded.

“How can someone as young as you could be so, NOT innocent?!”

“Hyung, I think we better go after Noona”

Little did they know, Yoona was really hiding, waiting for them to look for her.

“Aish! Where could she be?”Khun sighed in frustration.

“Looking for me?”Yoona asked from behind.

She walked towards them and knelt in front of Yoogeun.

“Now, Ppoppo!(kiss!)”

Yoogeun leaned and their lips smacked. It was totally cute, not for Khun though.

“Hyung, I think I like—no love your girlfriend”

“YAH~that’s just a one-time thing, she’s still mine you know!” Khun argued with the little one.

“You guys just going to stand there?” They were far behind Yoona. Khun joked around and carried Yoogeun bridal style and ran to where Yoona was.

[a/n:LOL,really! He was too lazy to carry him the right way XD]

 

They were walking, Yoona carrying Yoogeun while her hand was held by Khun. They were about to enter a restaurant when someone shouted

“OMO~not you too!!!” it was Hyoyeon.

“HUHH?”Yoona and Khun answered in confusion.

Junsu pointed at Yoogeun and they remembered TaeYu.

“Anni, this little guy is my…”Yoona was cut off by Yoogeun.

“BOYFRIEND, right Noona?” Yoogeun looked at Hyoyeon and Junsu.

“Ah,DEH.”Yoona just went ahead with whatever the kid wanted to happen.

“DUDE, you got competition right there, ”Junsu pointed at Yoogeun who was being admired by both Hyoyeon and Yoona for being so cute.

“Anni, he’s just fooling around.”Khun laughed but then stopped when he saw Junsu’s serious face.

“Is he? Really?” He began to panic which made Junsu laugh.

“Kidding bro,” He patted Khun’s back.”It’s not like they would kiss or something,right?” he added. BUT THEY DID!!! Khun walked towards them and asked for Yoogeun, Yoona gladly gave him.

“Listen, she IS MINE!”

“Hyung, I don’t like her.”

“Eh?”

“I like someone else”

“Who? “

“There, she’s the girl with pigtails, I think her name is Mira. We live in the same hotel so I see her often but she’s older than me.”

“Look, you kissed an Ahjumma today, you can kiss a Noona if you really want to!”

“Hyung, did you just call noona, Ahjumma?”

“Eh? Not the point!”

“Arasso. But how do I talk to her?”

“Wait here, I’ll go get your Noona”

Khun explained to both Yoona and Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon agreed they should help Yoogeun so she left with Junsu.

“Yoogeun-ah, you really like this Mira huhh?” Yoona asked.

“Aniyo noona.”

“If you aren’t then why are you sweating like a pig?”

“I’m just….scared”

“Bwoh? You’re scared? OF A GIRL?” Khun laughed.

Then they got closer to where Mira was.

“Yoogeun-ah, why is your crush bullying those kids?” Yoona asked.

“Oh, that’s why I was scared earlier. That’s because she’s mean to everyone.”

“Then why the hell do you like her?” Yoona smacked Khun’s arm for his language.

“Because she’s beautiful!”

“UH,no she’s not! She looks….dangerous!” Yoona said trying to stop him from approaching Mira.

When they reached where Mira was she was bothering a girl smaller and younger than her.

“Annyeong Mira-ssi!” Yooguen greeted her.

“Back off!” Mira shouted at him. She looks like 7 years old.TOO OLD.

“Mira-ssi, why are you hurting her?”Yoogeun politely asked. Mira was pulling the girl’s hair, she was crying now.

“Because she made me trip.”

“Anniyo, I didn’t! you tripped because of your own foot.”The girl said.

“You calling me stupid?” Mira looked furious.

“Anni, anni”

“Mira-ssi, please let her go.”Yoogeun said.

“NO! Not unless she says sorry.”

“Anni, don’t!”Yoogeun told the other girl.

“Bwoh? You wanna die?” Mira shouted at Yoogeun. She was raising her fist in the air when Yoona interrupted.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, not unless you want your parents to lose their jobs,”

“And who are you?”Mira-ssi turned to look at her.

“OH! Mianhe Unnie!!!Mianhe!”she ran away crying.

“You know her?”Khun asked

“I thought I didn’t but then I remembered that I see her whenever I come to our company. I think her parents work for our company.”Yoogeun on the other hand walked towards the girl Mira picked on.

“Kwenchana?” Yooguen asked.

“Kwenchanayo.”She smiled at him. She looks angelic even with her hair sticking up. She was so cute and Yoogeun on the other hand froze upon seeing her.

“Babe, I think Yoogeun froze.”Khun whispered to Yoona.

“I think so too….”Yoona answered him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Taehee imnida!” the girl greeted him.

“Yoogeun,”Khun tapped his shoulder.

“AH,Annyeong!”Yoogeun finally responded.

“Yoogeun-ssi I think we live in the same hotel.”

“Oh chincha? But, I don’t see you.”

“That’s because I don’t go out of our room but I saw you in the lobby once.”

“Taehee-ssi ,how old are you?”

“I’m turning 4 in 5 months.”She happily said.

“Chincha? I’m turning 5 in 2 months!”Yoogeun answered her.

“Can you call….me….Oppa?”Yoogeun hesitantly asked.

Khuna and Yoona were amazed at how young they were and how mature they were talking.

“Deh Oppa”She leaned in and pecked his check. Yoogeun blushed HARD.

Yoona laughed with Khun. Now they were 4 and the grown-ups were about to drop them off at their hotel.

“Hyung,”

“Hmm?”

“Komawo.”He said and bowed.

“I didn’t do anything, you did”

“Noona,”Yoona looked at him, she knelt because she thought he was going to say something but then he leaned and kissed her cheek.

“Aigoo~saranghaeyo dongsaeng!”

“Saranghaeyo Noona”he said as he hugged her.

 

-here's the chappie :)