ARGUMENTS :X

BET on IT!

TAEC & YURI

“Let’s ride on that!”

“NO! THAT!”

“That!!!”

Taec and Yuri continued to argue on which slide they were going on.

“I say the Slide of Doom”Yuri shouted.

“And I say the Death Trap!”Taec argued.

“I know one way to settle this”

“How?”

“ROCK PAPER SCISSORS”

“Game.ON.”Taec answered her.

“1”

“2”

“3”they both said. Taec had a ROCK while Yuri has SCISSORS.

Taec laughed at Yuri. Yuri pouted. They ended up in the slide called the Death Trap.

Just like its name, Yuri and Taec thought they were going to die anytime as they rode the slide.

“WHOO!!!!”

“AHHHH!!!”

After the slide they were like disoriented, almost like zombie-like.

“Yuri, where to?”

“Slide of Doom?”she asks him.

“Arasso.”

“YAH~”she shouted at him.

“WAE?”

“Why did you argue with me a while ago if we can go to the Slide of Doom AFTER the Death Trap???”

“I don’t know. I just felt like arguing.”

“Eh?”Yuri walked fast and wandered by herself leaving Taec dumbfounded.

TAEC’S POV

DID I JUST TELL HER I FELT LIKE ‘ARGUING’?

Nice move, Taec! Damn! How am I supposed to look for her?

END OF POV

 

YURI’S POV

STUPID TAEC, WANTS TO ARGUE!

FINE, ARGUE IT IS!

Now, where should I go? I know, the gift shop then the ice cream shop. Places I’m sure he’ll never go, even if he’s looking for me.

@THEGIFTSHOP

“Wah~this looks so cute!”I looked at the bracelets and the other souvenirs.

“Is this buy 1 take 1?”I asked the counter for the pink bracelet which had an identical pair which was blue.

“No,ma’am. They’re couple bracelets.”

“Oh.”

“I’ll just take these then.” I said as she took some shell necklaces.

I didn’t even think about buying the couple bracelet considering what happened that day.

I went over at the ice cream shop and ordered a banana split, mind you it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

“Is this seat taken?”I heard someone holding a hot fudge sundae say.

“Uh no,” I said not looking at him/her I was staring at the table.

Suddenly I saw the pink bracelet I saw earlier, coming to my sight. I quickly looked at the person, and to my surprise it was…….TAEC???

“How did you? Were you?”Yuri was shaking her head in disbelief.

“I saw you walking towards the gift shop and followed you there; I saw you checking these out but didn’t buy them, so I decided to buy them for you.”He said as he flashed the blue bracelet that he was already wearing.

“Why didn’t you take these?”he added.

“Last time I checked, I wasn’t with anyone. Why waste money on couple bracelets?” I mockingly stated.

“Mianhe…”Taec softly said.

“Sorry? I thought you wanted to ‘argue’ with me?”

“I’m sorry okay, it came out wrong. I felt arguing at the time we argued; I just wanted to try the Death Trap first.” I can’t think straight with that hot fudge sundae of his staring right at me.

“Well, guess what?”I answered him. I really wanna have some

“What??”He asked.

“Apology accepted”his eyes lit up.

“IF!”

“If?”his eyes lowered.

“If I can taste that hot fudge sundae, it looks so yummy!”Yeah, I’m a er for sweets.

“Okay, but I have to warn you, I’m not into fat girls.”He joked.

“Yeah right, well I’m not into stalkers!”

He laughed and I laughed with him.

“You know I thought I lost you for a second there”

“OH, you did! I was checking out some hunks while I was lost ”I smirked.

“Yeah, hunk mannequins aren’t considered as hunks.”

“PFFT! STALKER!!!” He laughed.

“Oppa?”

“Hmm??”

“Wanna go shopping?”

“Huh?”He asked.

“SHOPPING.”I said with a smile.

“NO.”he said sternly said.

“Oppa! You’re no fun!”

“C’mon let’s go back!”

“I don’t want to”I whined.

“Aissh~can we do it tomorrow?”

I nodded.”So where are we going now?”

“To the amusement park,”

“They have an amusement park???”my eyes grew.

“I know right, I just saw a poster when I was looking for you.”

“This island is really something!”

“KAJA!”

@theamusementpark

“Why the hell didn’t we see this before?”Taec asked.

“Because it’s far!”I yelled.

“C’mon babe, we’ve been jogging for like 10 minutes top”

“You’re the one to talk, you’re not the one wearing heels!!!”I scolded him while taking off my heels.

“Who told you to wear heels anyway?” I didn’t answer I just poked my tongue out.

Now I was bare-footed. I kept rubbing my feet because I was embarrassed.

Taec laughed and asked me for my hand. To my surprise he slung me over his shoulder.

“YAH~~~~”I screamed. We then stopped at place with carnival games.

He started playing and I was left in awe of his skills in aiming at those bottles. I was also left dumbfounded cause I was standing there BARE-FOOTED.

When he won for like the 8thtime, he walked up to me then knelt.

“OMO~Oppa…”he took my foot and slips it on comfy bunny slippers.

“Cute huhh?”

“Neh~”I sang.

Imagine me in a beach wear-like outfit with bunny slippers on—Ridiculous right?

 

Oh well, it’s this or these deadly heels.

“Where to Miss?”Taec asked acting like a gentleman and all. His acting made me laugh.

“Yah~it’s only once in a blue moon Ok Taecyeon becomes a gentleman, enjoy this moment” he said as he winked at me.

“Arasso. I want to ride on the rollercoaster!”

“Uh-okay. Whatever, Your wish is my command Miss Yuri”

“You’re a GENIE for me, Boy” I started singing.

 

TAECYEON’S POV

Okay, truth is, I’m not really a big fan of rollercoasters—scratch that I’m not a fan at all.

As we were walking towards the rollercoaster I could feel that my heart can beat out of my chest any second now. I looked at Yuri who looked like a child that was given a unicorn for her birthday.

“OPPA?”Yuri asked me.

“Yeh?”She stared at my hand and I saw that my hand was in her hand.

“AH.Mianhe”I quickly let go.

She smiled then took my hand again, as we took our seats in the ride.

“Oppa, hold on”she whispered. Just for a second my heart skipped a beat and for the next I was screaming my lungs out. It didn’t feel scary at all maybe because of the fact Yuri’s with me.

The ride ended as I started being hyper.

“Yuri-yah,komawo”

“No problem OPPA. It’s the least I can do since you taught me how to swim”

“Let’s go back!”I told her.

We walked hand in hand until we reached the Mansion.

KHUN&YOONA

YOONA’S POV

After dropping off Yooguen and Taehee at their hotel, we went back to the Mansion.

We were in front of my room and I was about to enter, to my surprise Yuri wasn’t there yet.

“Oppa?”I called Khun.

“Wanna come in for a bit?”

“Uh,yeah sure since Taec’s not yet around.”

“I like your room”Khun suddenly said.

“Why cause its pink?”I mockingly asked.

“Yeah.”He said in a matter-of-fact voice.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“I thought guys and pink don’t mix.”

“Oh.They do! Ever heard of TOUGH GUYS WEAR PINK?”

I laughed but then silenced when a pillow hit my head HARD!

“What the hell are these pillows made of? Steel?”I said as I rubbed my head.

“OMO~does it hurt?”He asked as he came closer. AH-HAH! I quickly smacked his forehead with the pillow behind me.

“Oh it’s ON!”He declared war.LOL.

“AH!”I screamed as a pillow landed on the back of my head.OMG Yuri’s gonna freak her socks off when she sees what happened to her bed. I’ll just fix it later.

I got my revenge when I found the opportunity to ride his back and smack his head multiple times.

“YAH~it hurts!” he whined.

“That’s what you get when you let your heart win!!! OHHHHH!!” I started singing to That’s what you get-PARAMORE. I think singing made me let my guards down as he flipped me over.OH UH! Now, he’s hovering over me. I was bracing myself for a pillow on my facial.

3.

2.

1.

HUH? Nothing? I opened my eyes to see his face only centimeters away from mine. He s one hand under my neck and pulled me closer. As our lips touched, the door instantly flew open.

 

YURI&TAEC

TAEC’S POV

As we arrived at the mansion we noticed the others were watching a movie so we decided to go to Yuri’s room.

“Oppa, wanna come in? I bet Yoona and Khun are downstairs.”

“Sure!”She opened the door and the next thing I knew I saw to people on top of each other kissing.

YURI’S POV

ANOTHER ‘WRONG TIME WRONG PLACE’THING

Silence is in the air.

“It’s late. Why don’t you guys go back to your rooms?”I tried to break the awkwardness.

“Exactly, why were you on top of each other KISSING?”Taec spoke.

“Were you planning to have ? ON MY BED???”I screamed at them.

“We had a pillow fight” Yoona quickly answered.

“Uh huh. Didn’t see any pillows involved, I just saw your lips doing all the work.”

Yoona glared at him.

“YAH~Taec don’t talk to Yoona like that dude. It’s not right.”

“You’re the one to talk when you were the one who’s pulling her face closer to yours!”I snapped.

“Yuri—shut up!”Yoona yelled at me.

“You SHUT UP!”Taec yelled at her.

“I told you not to talk to her that way!”Khun glared at him.

“He’ll talk the way he wants”I answered for Taec.

NO ONE’S POV

The argument between the LOVESQUARE continued to heat up.

“It’s already 11PM. Time to sleep it off. Whatever that’s left tomorrow morning will be settled then.”Yoona said.

The guys were now outside their room. They were about to close the door when Khun suddenly puckered his lips.

“WHAT?”Yoona asked.

“Good night kiss?”he asked.

“HMMM. NOT GONNA HAPPEN” She said as she slammed the door.

“YURI!”another knock came.

“Yes?”Yuri opened the door to see Taec with open arms.

“Good night hug?”

“I DON’T THINK SO!”Yuri answered FAST.

 

-NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW :D